Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brexit Party Odds-on to Win Westminster Seat

itsnotoutthere

1 minute ago, Setton said:

@RabidMongoose You were saying something about the right accepting defeat gracefully? 

lol... you are such a stirrer...

If election fraud took place... which IMO looks highly likely... the '''winning''' wasn't graceful
in any way shape or form...

this isn't going to just go away and I wonder what it would take to declare the result null and void...?

https://www.politicalite.com/peterborough-by-election/thirteen-thousand-postal-votes-issued-shock-pboro-by-election-figures-reveal/

PETERBOROUGH voters were left feeling doubly stitched-up last night, after a panic-stricken report issued by the City’s local Council revealed that over thirteen-and-a-half THOUSAND postal votes were issued – in a region already rocked by previous convictions for postal vote fraud.

Social media erupted into a frenzy of outrage last Thursday, after Politicalite’s exclusive report revealing the Labour Party’s continued use of a convicted vote-rigger on their Peterborough election team went viral.

With the eyes of the nation firmly fixed upon the by-election that had been called following the humiliating ousting of crooked Corbynite MP Fiona Onasanya, new claims of foul play abounded almost immediately – further adding to the frustrations and anger of long-suffering locals who felt once again robbed of their democratic voice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

this isn't going to just go away and I wonder what it would take to declare the result null and void...?

https://www.politicalite.com/peterborough-by-election/thirteen-thousand-postal-votes-issued-shock-pboro-by-election-figures-reveal/

On the face of it the numbers look fishy, we'd need a break down of the postal votes for all the parties to get a clearer picture. 

There's no official investigation so all must be okay.

3 hours ago, bee said:

lol... you are such a stirrer...

If election fraud took place... which IMO looks highly likely... the '''winning''' wasn't graceful
in any way shape or form...

Hush, we're talking about you, not to you. 

5 hours ago, stevewinn said:

On the face of it the numbers look fishy, we'd need a break down of the postal votes for all the parties to get a clearer picture. 

There's no official investigation so all must be okay.

Well, Labour have got 'form' for this sort of thing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Interesting

3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Interesting

Not really. It's their job to investigate. Even if the allegation is patently ridiculous. 

What will be interesting is what they conclude and how bee tries to construe it as 'the deep state denying us democracy' (because the people voted wrong). 

31 minutes ago, Setton said:

Not really. It's their job to investigate. Even if the allegation is patently ridiculous. 

What will be interesting is what they conclude and how bee tries to construe it as 'the deep state denying us democracy' (because the people voted wrong). 

Sounds familiar. 

14 hours ago, Setton said:

behave yourself... although it is true that I am concerned that the police and courts in some cases
are politicized and selective about when and how the law is applied... lets hope the Electoral Commission 
isn't also 'told what to do' by ''''someone''''.... and that the police are allowed to do their job fairly and
without interference ..

regarding the bolded above... even the BBC have had to say something about the '''allegations'''....
and say...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-48665324

"Four hundred of the postal votes returned were rejected due to either the signature or date of birth - or both - not matching council records."

well there's 400 admitted not so 'patently ridiculous' allegations for a start...

more about that BBC report in next post...

23 minutes ago, bee said:

behave yourself... although it is true that I am concerned that the police and courts in some cases
are politicized and selective about when and how the law is applied... lets hope the Electoral Commission 
isn't also 'told what to do' by ''''someone''''.... and that the police are allowed to do their job fairly and
without interference ..

You're starting the conspiracies before you lose now? Well, it's more efficient, I guess. 

regarding the bolded above... even the BBC have had to say something about the '''allegations'''....
and say...

"Four hundred of the postal votes returned were rejected due to either the signature or date of birth - or both - not matching council records."

well there's 400 admitted not so 'patently ridiculous' allegations for a start...

more about that BBC report in next post...

Yes. Showing that the postal votes are already checked. Those 400 were not counted in the result. Therefore the ones that were counted do match records. 

• Like 1

Just now, Setton said:

You're starting the conspiracies before you lose now? Well, it's more efficient, I guess. 

Theyve gotten playing the victim card down so well I think theyre actually starting to believe it.

• Like 1

I was interested to see how the BBC were going to report on the Peterborough By Election 'allegations'
of cheating - ie how they were going to wriggle out of saying anything critical about it..

the report was kind of minimally robotic... like...short bursts of this happened / that happened - finishing off
with a comforting quote from Peterborough City Council.... 

They kept the whole thing bland bland bland as if it was all a tiny little thing hardly worth mentioning...

this bit...

"However, police are investigating three reports relating to postal votes, one allegation of bribery and corruption and one of a breach of the privacy of the vote.

Postal votes accounted for 9,898 of the 33,998 ballot papers received.

Four hundred of the postal votes returned were rejected due to either the signature or date of birth - or both - not matching council records."

I presume that police have kept actual allegations that are being investigated down somehow, like there has
to be an individual 'victim'.... of some sort that fits into a certain bracket ...

But what about those admitted 400 rejected votes...?.... surely that's 400 investigations for a start - ?

And how were those 400 discovered... was it a random sampling?...they don't say whether every single postal
vote was looked at to make sure it was genuine (even though one that looks genuine could be coerced or made
to look genuine when it really isn't...ie within big families )

And 400 is a nice round figure that makes me think it is either made up or estimated without factual back up...

not 387.... or 406.... a nice round figure of 400 :rolleyes:

and this gives the impression that the fake votes have been routed out and the other 9498 are perfectly ok
so nothing to worry about...

It must have killed the British Brainwashing Corporation to even make this minimal bland report... but perhaps
it shows that there is more to come and they have to look like they are actually doing the job they are payed
to do by the taxpayer... even if they always do it is a sneaky biased way...

At the end of the day... maybe the lessons learnt from the Peterborough By Election will be generally
useful to any coming elections that the Brexit Party take part in... people will be more on the look out
for  cheating and illegal practices and supporters of the Brexit Party will know that they have to get
more people out to vote to counter act the fraud... it's a crying shame that elections in Britain have
come to this.. when the democratic system itself is under coordinated attack - the bedrock of democracy
is showing serious cracks that need fixing ASAP... like all Postal Votes being checked and followed up and
voter ID being issued for every election... perhaps the polling card that we get through the post
could be turned into voter ID and if someone lost it they could take some other kind of ID instead...

Peterborough has been an education.... and lessons have to be learnt from it ....

3 hours ago, bee said:

I was interested to see how the BBC were going to report on the Peterborough By Election 'allegations'
of cheating - ie how they were going to wriggle out of saying anything critical about it..

the report was kind of minimally robotic... like...short bursts of this happened / that happened - finishing off
with a comforting quote from Peterborough City Council.... 

They kept the whole thing bland bland bland as if it was all a tiny little thing hardly worth mentioning...

this bit...

"However, police are investigating three reports relating to postal votes, one allegation of bribery and corruption and one of a breach of the privacy of the vote.

Postal votes accounted for 9,898 of the 33,998 ballot papers received.

Four hundred of the postal votes returned were rejected due to either the signature or date of birth - or both - not matching council records."

I presume that police have kept actual allegations that are being investigated down somehow, like there has
to be an individual 'victim'.... of some sort that fits into a certain bracket ...

But what about those admitted 400 rejected votes...?.... surely that's 400 investigations for a start - ?

And how were those 400 discovered... was it a random sampling?...they don't say whether every single postal
vote was looked at to make sure it was genuine (even though one that looks genuine could be coerced or made
to look genuine when it really isn't...ie within big families )

And 400 is a nice round figure that makes me think it is either made up or estimated without factual back up...

not 387.... or 406.... a nice round figure of 400 :rolleyes:

and this gives the impression that the fake votes have been routed out and the other 9498 are perfectly ok
so nothing to worry about...

It must have killed the British Brainwashing Corporation to even make this minimal bland report... but perhaps
it shows that there is more to come and they have to look like they are actually doing the job they are payed
to do by the taxpayer... even if they always do it is a sneaky biased way...

If you actually read more widely, you'd know they checked every postal vote against council records. Those 400 (probably rounded - so what?) didn't match. The rest did. 

I did expect you to at least wait until the police conclude no further action before you started trying to pin conspiracies on them. 

You must have very little confidence in the accuracy of your allegations. 

3 hours ago, bee said:

Peterborough has been an education.... and lessons have to be learnt from it ....

It certainly has been. Its shown the leave crowd to be utter hypocrites when it comes to the will of the people. 

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 11:55 AM, Setton said:

Hush, we're talking about you, not to you. 

Why are you sucking me into someone else`s debate?

If there is evidence of electoral fraud then action needs taking. If there isn't then the Labour Party won the seat fair and square. 

16 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Why are you sucking me into someone else`s debate?

If there is evidence of electoral fraud then action needs taking. If there isn't then the Labour Party won the seat fair and square. 

You said in the other thread that the right accepts defeat gracefully. 

I think bee is a pretty good example of how wrong you are. 

Edited by Setton

1 minute ago, Setton said:

I think you have to wait and see how he behaves after the police have finished investigating before jumping to that conclusion.

19 hours ago, Setton said:

Lets hope for democracy's sake and for Labours they haven't stooped so low as to fiddle an election.

Tariq Mahmood - who was jailed for 15 months in 2008 and expelled from the party for his role in a “systematic campaign of electoral fraud” after forging postal votes - campaigned extensively for Ms Forbes in the Peterborough by election.

Labour had previously insisted he had no involvement in the campaign.

Mr Mahmood, a 51-year-old former Labour local branch secretary in the constituency, also accompanied Jeremy Corbyn on a tour of local mosques, community centres and the high street in Peterborough days before the election and appeared in a Labour by-election video along with the Labour leader and candidate.

The Sunday Times also reported Mr Mahmood spent most of election day outside a polling station and was subsequently present at the by-election count, wearing a Labour rosette on both occasions. He denied any wrongdoing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I think you have to wait and see how he behaves after the police have finished investigating before jumping to that conclusion.

Yet the same couldn't be said for remainers while the leave campaign was under investigation? 

3 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Lets hope for democracy's sake and for Labours they haven't stooped so low as to fiddle an election.

Tariq Mahmood - who was jailed for 15 months in 2008 and expelled from the party for his role in a “systematic campaign of electoral fraud” after forging postal votes - campaigned extensively for Ms Forbes in the Peterborough by election.

Mr Mahmood, a 51-year-old former Labour local branch secretary in the constituency, also accompanied Jeremy Corbyn on a tour of local mosques, community centres and the high street in Peterborough days before the election and appeared in a Labour by-election video along with the Labour leader and candidate.

The Sunday Times also reported Mr Mahmood spent most of election day outside a polling station and was subsequently present at the by-election count, wearing a Labour rosette on both occasions. He denied any wrongdoing.

If a party is guilty by association, the Brexit party is well and truly ****ed. 

5 hours ago, Setton said:

and who says I'm on the right... ?.... I'm basically a floating voter varying my support according to what I
think is best at the time and circumstances prevailing.... 

but anyway... don't get too excited... I don't see what your problem is as Lisa Forbes has been declared
the labour Member of Parliament for Peterborough and there is just about a zero chance that that will
change (until the next election maybe..)... after what I have read about this particular election my personal
opinion is that it's highly likely that voter fraud of various kinds took place and at different levels.... 

it's not as if this kind of thing is unheard of...

Birmingham Vote Rigging (video 8:04)

4 hours ago, stevewinn said:

It's astonishing that Corbyn and Forbes were so comfortable being associated with and photographed with a man who was
actually jailed, in the recent past, for voter fraud.... but perhaps they had to just hope for the best and cross their fingers
behind their backs because he was too influential to ignore or snub... and their victory depended on the Muslim vote..

they must have known his past history and yet they were happy to be seen with him and photographed shaking his hand -