Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

N Korea executes nuclear Envoy to US

Eldorado

"North Korea executed its nuclear envoy to the United States as part of a purge of officials who steered negotiations for a failed summit between leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump, a South Korean newspaper said on Friday."

Full report at reuters: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-purge/north-korea-executes-envoy-in-a-purge-after-failed-u-s-summit-media-idUSKCN1T02PD?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&rpc=76

At DW (Germany): https://www.dw.com/en/report-north-korea-executes-envoy-to-us/a-48982586

• Like 1

Wow... just imagine if the UK civil service had a similar "reward" scheme for productivity and results ? :D 

• Like 1

Now, now...  We don't know for sure they are dead.  They merely could have been sent to "re-education" centers.

I have to admit, I feel bad for anyone who faces the possibility of execution if they can't get a man like Trump to make a deal and abide by his word.

Donald Trump must be wondering what went wrong with America.

36 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Looks like the fat boy has been a victim of fake news.

It's their family characteristics. Being labeled as blood thirsty maniacs that is. Not sure why it's still promoted since Trump has given him legitimacy and shake his hand. After all USA politicians do not make friends with tyrants so MSM should back of from honorable Kim :D 

I still expect evidence for ''execution by anti aircraft gun'' story too :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This just in: Kim Jong-un 'executes general by throwing him in piranha-filled fish tank'

see, this is what's so brilliant about having a cartoon villain as World #2 or 3 Bogeyman: you can come up with as much preposterous nonsense as you like and no one will ever wonder "hmmm". 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2019 at 10:01 PM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

It's their family characteristics. Being labeled as blood thirsty maniacs that is. Not sure why it's still promoted since Trump has given him legitimacy and shake his hand. After all USA politicians do not make friends with tyrants so MSM should back of from honorable Kim :D 

I still expect evidence for ''execution by anti aircraft gun'' story too :D 

Trump only makes friends with genocidal dictators.  Imagine if your mate Gaddafi was still around.  First state visit Gaddafi would have greeted him with the protection of his Amazonian bodyguards, Stormy Daniels style. ;)

image.png.fc95bf4f09a75bea00e6c296d4dcf029.png

Trump in exchange would have offered Gaddafi some discounted low range ballistic missiles.

giphy.gif

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Haha 1

It's wrong when unknown sites and blogs release false story but it's totally wrong for MSM outlets to take that story and promote it further. Maybe a bit off topic but right now there was great media support for FSA (free Syrian army, rebels with connections to al qaida, isis, al nusra etc) fighter, ex soccer player - symbol of revolution as described by MSM.

You've guessed it, he was killed in or around Idlib (terrorist nest right now). 

Among things which this ''ex soccer player'' did were calls for extermination of Shia, Christians and Alevites. Celebration songs for WTC buildings attack. Those are most notable, he also pledged his allegiance to isis.

Story can be checked easily i recommend most recent video on Syriana Analysis.

Stories like these easily get 'viral' (damn i do not like that term, makes me think of infections lol, the irony) and tend to reshape public opinion.

Many people do believe that there are Piranha pools in North Korea made for political executions jet they also believe that North Korean people still eat grass. Medias love popular subjects, it brings money but they should also be held accountable for spreading false info, especially when the outcome could be war and murders of millions of people.

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

giphy.gif

Damn i would love to try this :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Damn i would love to try this :D

I hope the guy knew how to swim.

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

Trump only makes friends with genocidal dictators.  Imagine if your mate Gaddafi was still around.  First state visit Gaddafi would have greeted him with the protection of his Amazonian bodyguards, Stormy Daniels style. ;)

image.png.fc95bf4f09a75bea00e6c296d4dcf029.png

Trump in exchange would have offered Gaddafi some discounted low range ballistic missiles.

giphy.gif

Imagine if Gaddafi was still around. Libya wouldn't have been a totally ----ed up breeding ground for terrorists, and swamping Europe with refugees, many of whom might also be terrorists. Comedy GIFs notwithstanding.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Imagine if Gaddafi was still around. Libya wouldn't have been a totally ----ed up breeding ground for terrorists, and swamping Europe with refugees, many of whom might also be terrorists. Comedy GIFs notwithstanding.

Cost of removing ''dictator'' in order to replace him with ''democracy'' was always too high. Usually it's payed by thousands of dead bodies and years of instability. Like that man who destroyed Saddam's statue said, ''we had one Saddam, now we have hundred and one''. That's became very popular phrase in Iraq and surely explains the situation.

Gaddafi said that he is the only thing which stands between Europe and waves of migrants. While some details of that speech are controversial, he did not lie about migrants.