Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Escalating Tariffs on Mexico - Do You Agree?

OverSword

Escalating Tariffs on Mexico - Do You Agree?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with President trumps escalating tariffs on Mexico in order to stop ilegal aliens from crossing the border?

• Yes, I agree. Mexico should be made to pay because Ilegals cost us money
    • No, I disagree. Tariffs only make things more expensive for consumers
    • Who cares? I'm moving to Canada.

and who appointed Brennan and Comey.... ?

By the way... it is possible to look at this subject dispassionately....
one doesn't have to be of any particular political persuasion (or none) to consider it...

Consider what...?

That the USA has been deeply infiltrated by Globalist (neo communist sympathisers) aided
and abetted by the last President.... and this is why Trump is up against it and why the vast
majority of the MSM are against him 24/7....

Obama seemed to be in the business of distributing American wealth and I think this is why
Trump is saying America First and putting a lot of focus on tariffs..? 

maybe perhaps

1 hour ago, bee said:

apparently although Trump ordered that his security clearance be removed this hasn't happened...
and the order has so far been ignored... ?

why should he do that? Is Communism still an official adversary of the United States? 

1 hour ago, bee said:

apparently although Trump ordered that his security clearance be removed this hasn't happened...
and the order has so far been ignored... ?

Did Trump really order that? Damn he truly is a national security risk.

I imagine there were 190 some nations trying to figure out how they can scoop Brennan up once his security detail is dropped.

God Trump is stupid :lol:

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

why should he do that?

probably because he know a lot more about Brennan that the public does... and because Brennan is
most likely leading the crafty coup against him .... which would make Brennan guilty of sedition..

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Is Communism still an official adversary of the United States? 

you tell me....

Communist / Globalist  sympathizers would be supportive of China now.... and against Russia I suppose...

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

is there something wrong with your memory..... :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, bee said:

is there something wrong with your memory..... :rolleyes:

I know that was an insult but.......maybe :lol:

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I imagine there were 190 some nations trying to figure out how they can scoop Brennan up once his security detail is dropped.

God Trump is stupid :lol:

Ummm... security CLEARANCE, not security DETAIL. 

Perhaps you should put that on a sign on your lawn ? :D 

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Ummm... security CLEARANCE, not security DETAIL. 

Perhaps you should put that on a sign on your lawn ? :D 

God Farmer77 is STUPID :lol:

Watching the last episode of Deadwood before the movie and not paying enough attention

@bee my apologies for being a moron!

47 minutes ago, bee said:

probably because he know a lot more about Brennan that the public does... and because Brennan is
most likely leading the crafty coup against him .... which would make Brennan guilty of sedition..

you tell me....

Communist / Globalist  sympathizers would be supportive of China now.... and against Russia I suppose...

is China communist? It may have a one party system, but I think State-Assisted Capitalism would be a much better way of descrying it now. While there may be two communist countries on Mr. T's list of Adversaries of the United States (update 2019 edition), (Cuba and N. Korea), both those are more because of long-held grudges because they stubbornly refuse to do what Uncle Sam tells them to rather than because of fear that if they're not kept in check, they'll infect good, loyal capitalist countries with the virus of Commieness. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bee said:

one doesn't have to be of any particular political persuasion (or none) to consider it...

Consider what...?

That the USA has been deeply infiltrated by Globalist (neo communist sympathisers) aided
and abetted by the last President.... and this is why Trump is up against it and why the vast

Obama seemed to be in the business of distributing American wealth and I think this is why

maybe perhaps

The establishment of GATT was driven by USA interests.

3 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

is China communist? It may have a one party system, but I think State-Assisted Capitalism would be a much better way of descrying it now. While there may be two communist countries on Mr. T's list of Adversaries of the United States (update 2019 edition), (Cuba and N. Korea), both those are more because of long-held grudges because they stubbornly refuse to do what Uncle Sam tells them to rather than because of fear that if they're not kept in check, they'll infect good, loyal capitalist countries with the virus of Commieness. 

State assisted capitalism huh? Didn’t we call that fascism in the middle of the last century? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bee said:

Consider what...?

maybe perhaps

Did you just wake up?  Obama was not the first president to "distribute wealth", I assume you mean around the world rather than in country, and Trump's America First is a slogan he used to get elected.  Politics in the U.S. has not changed in 100 years and it won't change until we take out the parties which control every election making our votes useless because before we even get to the polls the choices are rigged.  Trump and Obama are two different kinds of people.  My opinion is that Obama was our respite and Trump is our "Pop the Pig" president.  Things are coming out that we have ignored for so long that they are horrifying when we actually see them.  Trump is stirring the pot and showing us the crusty crap on the bottom and calling it good.  So, we can buy his version of reality or actually look at the crap and figure out how to clean it up.  I suspect as a whole, USA citizens are not up to the task and we will actually see "Big Brother" and recognize it for what it is too late.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL and the "secret deal" is out and wow all of America are a bunch of suckers. Both sides of the aisle, suckers, all of us. :lol:

Its a deal to agree to talk about the terms for talking about a deal :lol:

D9C9EasWsAAniSW.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/13/2019 at 3:27 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Did you just wake up?  Obama was not the first president to "distribute wealth", I assume you mean around the world rather than in country, and Trump's America First is a slogan he used to get elected.  Politics in the U.S. has not changed in 100 years and it won't change until we take out the parties which control every election making our votes useless because before we even get to the polls the choices are rigged.  Trump and Obama are two different kinds of people.  My opinion is that Obama was our respite and Trump is our "Pop the Pig" president.  Things are coming out that we have ignored for so long that they are horrifying when we actually see them.  Trump is stirring the pot and showing us the crusty crap on the bottom and calling it good.  So, we can buy his version of reality or actually look at the crap and figure out how to clean it up.  I suspect as a whole, USA citizens are not up to the task and we will actually see "Big Brother" and recognize it for what it is too late.

I do believe that Trump's heart is in the right place and he wants to do his best for the USA and the world...

but he is really up against it, as we have seen - he obviously wasn't going to just waltz into the top job and
have it all his own way and has had to get deeply into the political games that are played... including trying
to keep the warmongers under some kind of control while keeping the military top brass on side...

yeah... I know 'America First' was an election slogan.. .. and re the bolded above... you could be right not
just regarding the US but the whole of the Western World... and with the autocratic / fascist like power of
Big Tech and Big Media that is submitted to by politicians etc and public alike... we are on the brink of the
Orwellian nightmare becoming reality... in fact it is in progress and at the moment there seems to be little
we can do to stop it.. as censorship and social engineering accelerates ...

The secretive World's Elite have plans for humanity that are outside any kind of democratic process...
Trump isn't part of those plans... but Obama was (and still is maybe) .... (IMO)

Anyway... back to tariffs ...

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

It's absolutely astounding how much this guy lies, only for his supporters to just eat it right up and ignore-and-deny any time the lies are exposed. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL and the "secret deal" is out and wow all of America are a bunch of suckers. Both sides of the aisle, suckers, all of us. :lol:

Its a deal to agree to talk about the terms for talking about a deal :lol:

D9C9EasWsAAniSW.jpg

Sigh,  that is even less than what was agreed upon 6 months ago.   This is just a promise to think about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bee said:

I do believe that Trump's heart is in the right place and he wants to do his best for the USA and the world...

In the whole 70 year history of his life Donald Trump's heart and desire has only been about himself and what would benefit him.  I don't think he has changed.

9 hours ago, bee said:

yeah... I know 'America First' was an election slogan.. .. and re the bolded above... you could be right not
just regarding the US but the whole of the Western World... and with the autocratic / fascist like power of
Big Tech and Big Media that is submitted to by politicians etc and public alike... we are on the brink of the
Orwellian nightmare becoming reality... in fact it is in progress and at the moment there seems to be little
we can do to stop it.. as censorship and social engineering accelerates ...

Excellent bee.  Well put.

9 hours ago, bee said:

The secretive World's Elite have plans for humanity that are outside any kind of democratic process...
Trump isn't part of those plans... but Obama was (and still is maybe) .... (IMO)

Here we disagree.  Trump is a billionaire member of the elite's club.  He is playing the US like an expert angler reeling in a 10 pound trout on 2 pound test line.  Got to let us run a bit and tire us out before reeling us in.

Here is my globalist concern:

Meddling in other countries' elections still bothers me.  All of my conservative peers tell me it is no big deal, we do it , they do it , just the way things work.  That puts me in mind of an elite globalist agenda.  Everybody gets to meddle in other peoples elections as we become more and more the same.  If you like that, I guess it is working.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Here is my globalist concern:

Meddling in other countries' elections still bothers me.  All of my conservative peers tell me it is no big deal, we do it , they do it , just the way things work.  That puts me in mind of an elite globalist agenda.  Everybody gets to meddle in other peoples elections as we become more and more the same.  If you like that, I guess it is working.

Yeah we just got done investigating that one, 2 years, no collusion found. How did it all start again? lol

5 hours ago, Stardrive said:

Yeah we just got done investigating that one, 2 years, no collusion found. How did it all start again? lol

Not sure I get your point there,  Yes of course, the President is innocent of collusion and obstruction.  That issue is dead.  .

If you look at many of bee's comments, she points out the danger of globalist interference in countries' internal  business.  Would you not consider election meddling something the globalist elites might do?  Or do you not share that concern of bees?

• Like 1