Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mollysaskia

I used to have paranormal experiences pretty often. I’d feel things, smell things, find things, sometimes even see things. But for the past year or so- nothing.

Why could this be? Stress or something?

Edited by Mollysaskia
  • Like 1

Maybe your paranormal provider quit the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mollysaskia said:

I used to have paranormal experiences pretty often. I’d feel things, smell things, find things, sometimes even see things. But for the past year or so- nothing.

Can you give an example to what you believed was paranormal, as feeling, smelling and seeing things are all part of the humans natural senses.

We can also find things when we look for them, and even when we are not looking. 

Maybe the spirits finally crossed-over. 

Maybe the ghost are playing hard to get. ;-) I wonder what @Piney have to say about this. 

On 6/1/2019 at 6:45 PM, Mollysaskia said:

Did you move?

On 6/1/2019 at 7:45 PM, Mollysaskia said:

I like Rashores answer there is an ebb and flow to everything. If you wanna get really weird with it some believe that energy vortexes migrate as the earths magnetism fluctuates, perhaps a vortex shifted away.

55 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

Maybe the ghost are playing hard to get. ;-) I wonder what @Piney have to say about this. 

Don't know, don't care.......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wow never knew there’d be so many asses on here. <_<

thanks to the people who gave answers!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hahahaa yea loads of asses are everywhere hun. So the gnostic teachings say that whats inside thats outside. So something changed in you or in your life. Thats where ur anwer lies.

I have had many paranormal experiences and they did not all happen at once perhaps you have to be sort of tuned in to experience them. I haven't had much paranormal experiences after i banished whatever was here,  thanks for that.