Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kushner's ''brilliant'' peace deal

Sir Smoke aLot

44 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You can point at the swamp and say its a pigsty all you want, fact is, this has nothing to do with the election but has everything to do with the dog and pony show that your country puts on for the world to see. 

Your simplistic and vociferous nonsense only makes things worse for yourself and fellow Americans, but hey, that's what makes America MAGA. 

You're beginning to sound like Sparky himself, double the Hilarty for me 

:yes:

~

And you can't or won't answer simple questions because you know you're just running a con.  That's kind of pathetic, man.

8 hours ago, and then said:

And you can't or won't answer simple questions because you know you're just running a con.  That's kind of pathetic, man.

Why are you even asking me is what I am wondering about, which is what makes it even funnier...

:rofl:

~

On 6/3/2019 at 8:44 PM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Article on The Guardian, LINK

From the article :

''Kushner – who is considering delaying the publication of the political portion of his peace plan because of the need for new parliamentary elections in Israel – said it would be “a high bar” when asked if Palestinians could expect freedom from Israeli military and government interference.

Meanwhile, in a leaked off-the-record briefing, the US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, doused expectations that the plan would lead to an immediate breakthrough, admitting it might be rejected, and adding: “I get why people think this is going to be a deal that only the Israelis could love.”''

When full details are revealed there will be no surprises. Palestinian independence and sovereignty are off the table, as always. What is the point of negotiations and ''peace deals'' if those do not include right for self determination of Palestinian people? Such proposals were rejected earlier and will always be rejected, any self respecting human would rather fight for freedom than to be fooled into giving legitimacy to military rule, for first time in history.

Quote from the article :

''Kushner, who is due to meet British officials this week as part of Trump’s visit to the UK to discuss the plan, is still intending to publish the economic portion of the proposals covering Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt at a two-day workshop in Bahrain attended by prominent regional businessmen and mainly Arab finance ministers.

Airports, seaports, industrial zones and power stations are all envisaged in a plan that has an emphasis on infrastructure, and is in some ways modelled on the Saudi 2030 plan for modernisation, as well as on countries in south-east Asia that have been transformed.''

Basically this is what Israeli far right and most fanatical sections of society and politics were trying to accomplish since they've entered the land back in late 1800's. To remove Palestinian native population in neighboring Arab states so that Palestine will be left to Israel. Why should Palestinians leave West Bank? For few infrastructure investments, hotels and businesses which are promised to be built for them? They can simply extract Dead Sea resources and build those by themselves, if military rule is abolished :D

Surely Nobel peace prize candidate, regardless if the deal succeeds or not.

And another hint for promises... Quote :

''He said of the Palestinians: “I do think they should have self-determination. I’m going to leave the details until we come out with the actual plan.”

Asked whether he believed the Palestinians were capable of governing themselves without Israeli interference, Kushner said: “That’s a very good question. That’s one that we’ll have to see. The hope is that they, over time, will become capable of governing.”''

Essentially, Palestinians should sign the deal and wait until Israel thinks that they are fit to self governance :D 

Smart man this Kushner is, as if Palestinians did not wait already :

LossOfLandMapCard.png

Only reason behind such arrogant ''peace'' proposal is belief of having superiority both in military and political terms. While it's not far from truth it also shows weakness. With Trump there is a chance to have USA support and signature for any kind of deal so Israeli lobbyists and friends are doing all they can to get that on paper so that they can do one sided actions. And what is most interesting to me is who gave Kushner position to work on this deal?

Much smarter and wiser people with decades of diplomatic experience have failed and we should expect this green Israeli supporter with no diplomatic experience to do something just and to bring peace? Especially after this administration has hit Palestinians so hard already. 

I did not write details which are believed to have been leaked so far but soon we will have confirmation about details of this top level scam.

Looks to me like the Kushner plan is for Israel to assimilate the Palestinians as a minority rather than give them independence. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Why are you even asking me is what I am wondering about, which is what makes it even funnier...

:rofl:

~

Curiosity about what makes people believe as they do, especially when the preponderance of the actual evidence doesn't support them.  Also, it was an attempt to see if you are willing to be serious instead of always just being a serious jerk.  I guess I have my answer.  I'll try not to bother you in future.  

35 minutes ago, and then said:

Curiosity about what makes people believe as they do, especially when the preponderance of the actual evidence doesn't support them.  Also, it was an attempt to see if you are willing to be serious instead of always just being a serious jerk.  I guess I have my answer.  I'll try not to bother you in future.  

You are living out a fantasy and this is one of those many occasions that you can't disbelief away, you better pray real hard that the evidence that you wish wasn't real ends up not being real, because I am seriously a serious jerk on your desperate need for giving Trump some semblance of a reality check, you just stay in your untouchable reality of absolute immunity.

~

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2019 at 4:22 PM, and then said:

it is a fact that the Palestinians are led by fanatics and corrupt men. 

By my opinion Sharon, Begin, Gurion and many other figures in Israel were fanatics too, after all some were at helm of terrorist groups. Some were guilty of mass murders and war crimes.

And right now you have Bibi under corruption charges.

But regardless of all of that i do not see how you can justify one crime with another? I do not support such ideas which remind me of some policies attributed to nazi party in WW2 related to problems of German people in Poland and Chechoslovakia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1