Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot reported twice in northeast Georgia

UM-Bot

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

hqdefault.jpg

the song, by agent orange...:rolleyes:

Honestly, there's been way more in north east Georgia then people know of, basically you have to be from these towns to find out more. Between Bigfoot Sightings and Alien Sightings, spirit encounters and possession, even the sight of death himself walking on the side of the road, there's a lot of stories.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Huntress99 said:

Honestly, there's been way more in north east Georgia then people know of, basically you have to be from these towns to find out more. Between Bigfoot Sightings and Alien Sightings, spirit encounters and possession, even the sight of death himself walking on the side of the road, there's a lot of stories.

lots of private stills in Georgia too....:whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3-6-2019 at 6:02 PM, Robotic Jew said:

Also would like to add that both of these areas are very popular with hunters and camping/hiking enthusiasts. If there was anything up there to see there would be many more reported sightings.

Wouldnt be so sure, would you report a sighting risking being the laughingstock / incurring the focus of the local pseudo sceptics.. or even risking your career?

If we take this forum as a microcosmos of the big bad world, I wouldnt advise being candid about these things (without proof), especially if your identity is known (risking the aformentioned).

34 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Wouldnt be so sure, would you report a sighting risking being the laughingstock / incurring the focus of the local pseudo sceptics.. or even risking your career?

If we take this forum as a microcosmos of the big bad world, I wouldnt advise being candid about these things (without proof), especially if your identity is known (risking the aformentioned).

im a big mouth about show me proof otherwise its just a story yet if i have any kind of cool encounter i would bee line here to post it....and i would expect the same that i dish out....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

With the scarcity of reported sightings now. No I wouldn't. But if there were Bigfeets in the area they described it wouldn't be very easy for a population to survive unnoticed. It would become a known phenomena in the area and it would spur more people to come forward. There's always safety in numbers with these things. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Huntress99 said:

Really??  Can you tell us how you know this?  And I have seen it in print before that one cryptid sighting in a given area makes that area more prone to more of same.

this implies "portal" and that's what interests me

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2019 at 10:57 AM, Huntress99 said:

I thought the Death one turned out to be a cheap costume attached to a drone or some such nonsense.

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Really??  Can you tell us how you know this?  And I have seen it in print before that one cryptid sighting in a given area makes that area more prone to more of same.

it applies copy cat, look i me, i saw it too contagion for attention of something that wasnt seen to start with...:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, khazarkhum said:

I thought the Death one turned out to be a cheap costume attached to a drone or some such nonsense.

i dont know about drones but that one guy tossed a fur suit and road kill in a cooler, hum, i wonder was it a "yeti" cooler? and hailed it as real then came clean when it went viral, then he stuck another fake in a truck driving around charging $$$ to slack jawed locals for a quick gander.

On 6/5/2019 at 1:52 AM, docyabut2 said:

Oh god get over big foots there would be bones found ,like the old dino bones found every where, big foot is all hoaxes  

Actually, its very rare to find bones of wild animals in the forest, whether its bears, a sasquatch or some other animal. They sink in the ground and disappear faster than you would think.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Aldves said:

Actually, its very rare to find bones of wild animals in the forest, whether its bears, a sasquatch or some other animal. They sink in the ground and disappear faster than you would think.

Way more common than bigfoot bones

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Come on Earl....

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Come on Earl....

RJ, am I entitled to my opinion...?   Thank you.

And BTW, I do not proclaim that to necessarily be the case, it is just something I examine and look for.  I have my reasons

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

RJ, am I entitled to my opinion...?   Thank you.

And BTW, I do not proclaim that to necessarily be the case, it is just something I examine and look for.  I have my reasons

You certainly are...but...portals hiding bigfoot? I don't have an issue with people believing bigfeet exist because I can see how there are enough stories out there to create doubt. But, portals seems like a desperate attempt to explain away the fact that we don't have better evidence.

What reasons do you have for believing that there are portals where bigfeet and other cryptids might be hiding? What other cryptids have access to these portals? Nessie? Chupacabra? Do the animals create the portals or are they random and naturally occuring? Why have they never accidentally opened up inside a house or directly next to a person in the woods? Are bigfeet really aliens?

I admit I'm posing these questions slightly in jest, but at the same time I am also quite interested to see why somebody would rather believe this is a possibility before believing that the animal/creature just doesn't exist.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

You certainly are...but...portals hiding bigfoot? I don't have an issue with people believing bigfeet exist because I can see how there are enough stories out there to create doubt. But, portals seems like a desperate attempt to explain away the fact that we don't have better evidence.

Yes, you can call it "desperate", as it is a low probability outcome. I do this because I'm seeking the truth and leaving no stone unturned. Portals do seem to fit in some cases. Here's a BF one minute, and *poof* gone the next. But don't be alarmed, RJ, I am only exploring the idea. sometimes, that's a dirty word in here.

What reasons do you have for believing that there are portals where bigfeet and other cryptids might be hiding?

It's just the way these creatures come and go and no one can ever get close to them. All witnesses cannot be wrong, IMO. They see something. especially BF. people have been seeing him in NA for millenia.

What other cryptids have access to these portals? Nessie? Chupacabra? Do the animals create the portals or are they random and naturally occuring? Why have they never accidentally opened up inside a house or directly next to a person in the woods? Are bigfeet really aliens?

Wow.  Not sure what other animals but the big black firebird would be a likely one. How the heck do you have a bird that huge that is only seen once every decade or so? Makes no sense. No idea what forces in nature control portals, but I don't think they are created by creatures/aliens, but rather, by nature and in certain areas. Skin Walker Ranch is another area where  a wide range of cryptids and UFOs allegedly appear.  BF=Aliens LOL!  Good one. But I doubt it.

I admit I'm posing these questions slightly in jest, but at the same time I am also quite interested to see why somebody would rather believe this is a possibility before believing that the animal/creature just doesn't exist.

too many witnesses keep coming forward so I have to believe them. It never ends! The "man in the clown suit" phenomena had its short lived day. But this "man in a monkey suit" thing never ends.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Aldves said:

Not really too rare.   Especially in the fossil record.     A large creature living all over the globe without leaving a body or bones is not believable.   Many of the areas it is said to have populated are now developed and still nothing is found.   It's just too much for me to believe.   I do hope I am proven wrong.   

• Like 2

as much as i do find it a bit difficult to believe all witnesses of bf are to blanket term it "incorrect" its only part of the picture and when weighed against all the rest of the evidence or better put lack of evidence witness accounts are weak, and sure all witnesses could be cases of mistaken, wishful thinking, delusinal, mental, lying, falling for hoaxes etc

while claiming things like portals, shapeshifting, interdiamential phasing, of the spirit realm, beaming up to the mother ship after having a bathroom break, etc might be a great albeit rather escentric excuse for no evidence its the very weakest of theories really only considered by those grasping at straws as they say.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 9:28 AM, Myles said:

They have a mating season..    I figured they were closer to humans and didn't have a defined mating season that they all adhered to.  

Oh

On 6/11/2019 at 10:29 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

It's just the way these creatures come and go and no one can ever get close to them. All witnesses cannot be wrong, IMO. They see something. especially BF. people have been seeing him in NA for millenia.

Legends are just legends. The personification of nature and human nature. The only Natives and loggers I knew who reported BF were known BS artists and many Wisdom Keepers think he (The Miisinghk) is just the personification of Nature and not the creature reported by whites. 

In the Jersey Devil book I can debunk all the reports listed. 2 reports were outright lies in which my great uncle and I was involved in. Asa Engel's hogs were killed by dogs and I was one of the hockey players on Paradise Lake and it was another kid in a gorilla mask. The screams reported by loggers was a Ocean Spray foreman's peacock. 

I also watched fellow tribal members outright lie to Jersey Devil and Bigfoot hunters and Indians are good con artists who like running a game so I know other tribes do it. 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 6:26 AM, Aldves said:

That's funny. I have skulls from every animal in the North Woods except a Bigfoot. :yes:

• Like 1