Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Fairy Whisperers' claim to see fairies

Still Waters

Karen Kay, Rebecca Broomfield and Jesse Smart are three fairy whisperers, who all claim they can see folklore’s favourite winged women. The ladies even think their magical friends got them onto the sofa today! They’ll tell us all about this and reveal how to connect with the fairy realm.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

• The title was changed to 'Fairy Whisperers' claim to see fairies

They are adorable :)  These are people I could enjoy hanging out with.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I seriously think they should cut down on the heavy stuff I wonder what they're on :-) fairy dust :-P ?

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

They make me want to put on a pair of fairy wings and be really light hearted. :)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, OverSword said:

They are adorable :)  These are people I could enjoy hanging out with.

Honestly I'd actually marry either of them, if given the chance, and I'm gay. So the whole relationship would just be about dressing up and dancing with imaginary fairies.

It would be a good life.

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

What lovely ladies..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Lovely ladies but my interest in this is more the hard question of if so-called fairies are true entities or completely figments of people's imagination.

After years of consideration I believe these people experience real entities of the etheric plane of nature in the fourth. fifth(?) dimensions and at vibratory rates beyond the range of our physical senses and instruments. I think these fairies can slow it down and make themselves known to people with generally above average etheric senses. I believe we all have etheric bodies that interpenetrate and vitalize our physical bodies. These etheric bodies have senses and the most sensitive can  occasionally bring this awareness into their normal conscious notice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I noticed an orangish, orbish thing moving in the left side of the video when the camera switched focus between the women at least a couple of times.

Could it …...

(anyone else notice it) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Could it …...

It could... I noticed another obvious thing about the orb in the video "proof" but don't wanna ruin the fairy tale.

Edited by Chaldon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chaldon said:

It could... I noticed another obvious thing about the orb in the video "proof" but don't wanna ruin the fairy tale.

You're teasing us, Chaldon

• Thanks 1

I can't even imagine what it's like to be so openly delusional. It reminds me of the people who believe they are mermaids, wear fish tails and live in pools. Whatever floats yer boat I guess, I'm just thankful it's not me.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, moonman said:

I can't even imagine what it's like to be so openly delusional. It reminds me of the people who believe they are mermaids, wear fish tails and live in pools. Whatever floats yer boat I guess, I'm just thankful it's not me.

Some people believe in astrology, tarot, numerals, fortune tellers, etc.  You probably know some and don't realize it.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Some people believe in astrology, tarot, numerals, fortune tellers, etc.  You probably know some and don't realize it.

There's a HUGE difference between going on TV dressed like a fairy and talking about how you see them vs reading your horoscope in the paper every day.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, moonman said:

There's a HUGE difference between going on TV dressed like a fairy and talking about how you see them vs reading your horoscope in the paper every day.

Meh.  They're just having fun with it.  It's probably not like they're actually delusional and can't function in society.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Meh.  They're just having fun with it.  

but let’s not lose sight of the fact that although they are ‘having fun with it’ they also believe there is an objective reality involved too.

I don’t think they want to see their interests and activities overly-trivialized either.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Meh.  They're just having fun with it.  It's probably not like they're actually delusional and can't function in society.

Looking and acting like a nutcase for everyone to see on TV isn't what I would call "fun" - but like I said, whatever floats your boat. Just glad it isn't me.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, moonman said:

Looking and acting like a nutcase for everyone to see on TV isn't what I would call "fun"

I would.  People have fun being nutcases on TV all the time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I would.  People have fun being nutcases on TV all the time. 

Bully for you, super great. Just remember those nutcases have to go home and deal with people IRL.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

but let’s not lose sight of the fact that although they are ‘having fun with it’ they also believe there is an objective reality involved too.

I don’t think they want to see their interests and activities overly-trivialized either.

But it's pretty obvious that they don't expect or care if, others believe what they believe or even believe them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moonman said:

Yup the dressing up as fairies to go on TV is more fun. :yes:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Yup the dressing up as fairies to go on TV is more fun. :yes:

How fun is it when something real and serious happens to you, but no one believes you because you're just one of those "fairy nuts"?

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, moonman said:

How fun is it when something real and serious happens to you, but no one believes you because you're just one of those "fairy nuts"?

Why?  Is that you?

I don't think that people who believe in this kind of thing get their feelings hurt when others don't believe them.  they are probably surprised when people do share their viewpoint.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Why?  Is that you?

I don't think that people who believe in this kind of thing get their feelings hurt when others don't believe them.  they are probably surprised when people do share their viewpoint.

That doesn't answer the question.

• Like 1