Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Fairy Whisperers' claim to see fairies

Still Waters

Gake and Fay

• Haha 1

Just the still of that video up a couple posts makes me want to puke, I can't imagine what would happen if I watched it, probably painful explosive death. There should be rules against posting such dangerous garbage, someone could get maimed.

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 1

Fairies are indeed real, but they are more likely to kill you as not. These women probably don't even know the difference between fairies and nature-spirits.
Fairies are most often murderous. It does not matter if you are pagan or Christian, the fairies don't care. It does not matter if you love and respect nature, the fairies don't care. It does not matter how much you love books by Brian Froud,or if you love Tolkien, or if you adore Celtic Mythology, the fairies don't care. The fairies are likely to kill you either way.
Will they accept a sacrifice of bread, and honey, and milk? They might. But what they really want is human sacrifice. Blood. Foysen. Lifeforce.
And when they don't get it for long enough they will simply take it, as they have been doing in National Parks, which are like Indian Reservations for them.
Appease them or avoid them.

Edited by Indridcold3223
Mistake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 6/3/2019 at 12:39 PM, papageorge1 said:

Lovely ladies but my interest in this is more the hard question of if so-called fairies are true entities or completely figments of people's imagination.

After years of consideration I believe these people experience real entities of the etheric plane of nature in the fourth. fifth(?) dimensions and at vibratory rates beyond the range of our physical senses and instruments. I think these fairies can slow it down and make themselves known to people with generally above average etheric senses. I believe we all have etheric bodies that interpenetrate and vitalize our physical bodies. These etheric bodies have senses and the most sensitive can  occasionally bring this awareness into their normal conscious notice.

This reads like a word salad of science wannabee: plane, dimensions, vibration, ether.

Next time expand on this by using quantum, nano, supraliminal, ectoplasmic, harmonic, and other words to spice up that word salad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2019 at 9:22 PM, papageorge1 said:

I got a certain impression that they are definitely serious from watching the whole thing. I think the show would not have done this if they didn't feel they were serious as that insincerity would come across to the audience too.

I just did a thread on the lies of the Warrens involving the Snedeker case. It has a TV show mentioned in which the frauds went on TV to discuss how the demons sodomized them.

This is the sort of loony idea that has to be pointed out: "I think the show would not have done this if they didn't feel they were serious"

The show couldn't care less if the matter was serious.

This inference makes no sense at all: "as that insincerity would come across to the audience too"

That's beyond clueless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Indridcold3223 said:

Fairies are indeed real, but they are more likely to kill you as not. These women probably don't even know the difference between fairies and nature-spirits.
Fairies are most often murderous. It does not matter if you are pagan or Christian, the fairies don't care. It does not matter if you love and respect nature, the fairies don't care. It does not matter how much you love books by Brian Froud,or if you love Tolkien, or if you adore Celtic Mythology, the fairies don't care. The fairies are likely to kill you either way.
Will they accept a sacrifice of bread, and honey, and milk? They might. But what they really want is human sacrifice. Blood. Foysen. Lifeforce.
And when they don't get it for long enough they will simply take it, as they have been doing in National Parks, which are like Indian Reservations for them.

You can not be serious. With problems in the real world, imaginary monsters are the least of our worries. 

• Like 1

TV shows air all sorts of things from:

• Militant groups
  • Hate mongers
  • Incest situations
  • Anti-education groups
  • Anti-women groups
  • Anti-vax groups
  • Anti-GMO groups

to

• Flat earthers
  • Fairies
  • Furries
  • Cosplay

This is nothing more than the latter group. It doesn't really matter if they are delusional. Doubt they are going to orchestrate a fairy riot in your home town.

Can you envision the carnage? Glitter everywhere and pieces of wing littering sidewalks and kid stickers on windows. 

image.png.e4302192ee004e6b4e09eae27354fe94.png

• Haha 2

On 6/3/2019 at 2:53 PM, moonman said:

How fun is it when something real and serious happens to you, but no one believes you because you're just one of those "fairy nuts"?

Hmm....now that's an odd image I didn't need this morning...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Hmm....now that's an odd image I didn't need this morning...

Think of dangling fairy pom-poms. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Indridcold3223 said:

Sounds like someones been watching Don't Be Afraid Of the Dark. Lol

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

This reads like a word salad of science wannabee: plane, dimensions, vibration, ether.

Next time expand on this by using quantum, nano, supraliminal, ectoplasmic, harmonic, and other words to spice up that word salad.

Also, needs more stealth.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You can not be serious. With problems in the real world, imaginary monsters are the least of our worries. 

So then that poster decides they ARE a murderous fairy or the murderous fairies are threatening him if the he doesnt help with their murder spree....again, not so cutesy....

26 minutes ago, skliss said:

So then that poster decides they ARE a murderous fairy or the murderous fairies are threatening him if the he doesnt help with their murder spree....again, not so cutesy....

Did I state anywhere that it was cutesy? 

12 hours ago, Indridcold3223 said:

Just sayin.. you hanging out with the wrong folks. Or perhaps too much Grimm or maybe other dark tales. Or something.

I can't argue that within folklore many wee folk got a nasty side or are just flat out dangerous as you suggest- or at least the more Western/European types as you are suggesting with your references to Froud, Tolkien, and Celts.. Some lores have some rather nasty folks indeed, to straight up flat out Grim Reaper Death types and the more gory forms of the Wild Hunt. But human sacrifice or lust for some sort of consumption of human life usually isn't much in the tastes of the folks- Most lore seems to suggest they prefer us alive and intact of most of our own, erm, juices intact to interact with or not, to be malicious or kindly with or not.

It's interesting that you refer to bread, honey, and milk as a sacrifice. I suppose it can be seen as such, since in some lore forms those are meant to be appeasements so folks take kindly enough to you not to be nasty with you. And sometimes it has been a sacrifice to give it up as a share to the wee folk when the household was slim on goods. Also with the lores such things are meant just to be gifts, or enticements to draw kindly folks around, or to give thanks or give due share for the beneficial wee folk going good. Sometimes folks did/do it because it's including the wee folk just like one would family, pets, livestock, and wildlife as just what ya do... if you do the wee folk thing at all.

But I suppose enough wandering around in lore, and back to the ladies in the OP. They may or may not know the difference between fairies and nature spirits. What's your take on the difference between them, other than your obvious opinion of a thirst for blood, lifeforce, and sacrifice meaning fairies?

Humans are absolutely fascinating, aren't they? I was all ready to deride and snicker at these women until I watched the video. Now I think I just want to hang out with them and maybe by them a drink, it's just good fun. If your panties are in a bunch over this that's ok too I guess, I find you fascinating as well ...  oh my *chuckle*

we had all types at my club, irony was a popular song reflected actual guests....all in good fun of course.

Edited by the13bats

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Did I state anywhere that it was cutesy? 

Sorry, I was building on my post from the beginning of the thread about behaviour can change from cute to nasty and even violent. You quoted something I thought added...it was more about what you quoted than you.

Just now, skliss said:

Sorry, I was building on my post from the beginning of the thread about behaviour can change from cute to nasty and even violent. You quoted something I thought added...it was more about what you quoted than you.

No problem, I agree. What might start as a benign belief can transform into something monsterous if left unchecked. 

• Like 1