Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who will the Democratic nominee be?

Vorg

17 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I thought this was amusing...

CNN: How job losses could affect Trump and the 2020 election.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/05/politics/trump-reelection-job-losses-analysis/index.html

CNN was disparaging this correlation a few months ago saying it was moderately true if not false altogether. Now they cant claim it's a true critical factor enough.

CNN is trash.

• Like 4

I worry a lot less about Joe now.  We are seeing that state governors can be pretty capable of handling national emergencies.  Next time, they will be even better.  They will know that they have to be self reliant and get busy preparing for the next one.  Some may even make mutual aid treaties among themselves.  

Those of you who wish for a smaller government may be in luck.  

• Like 2

Looks like it is the Democrats trying to postpone elections... when it suits them....

Wisconsin: Supreme Court halts absentee ballot deadline extension
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/06/wisconsin-supreme-court-halts-absentee-ballot-deadline-extension.html

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

Won't know the Wisconsin results until next week. The governor tried to do some last minute delay of the election but was denied.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

On 4/7/2020 at 12:36 AM, DieChecker said:

Looks like it is the Democrats trying to postpone elections... when it suits them....

Wisconsin: Supreme Court halts absentee ballot deadline extension

One could say it looks like a governor trying to  keep social distancing protocols to protect his citizens.  I would applaud a Republican governor who did the same.

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

One could say it looks like a governor trying to  keep social distancing protocols to protect his citizens.  I would applaud a Republican governor who did the same.

I think the supreme court made the right call. A governor should not have the unilateral power to move an election with executive order.

Wisconsin governor went to the legislature first, who voted against it. So if anyone is to blame/praise it is the legislature.

To your second part, in Ohio, republican governor Mike Dewine did move the election to all mail. (Though the way he did it seems illegal to me).

Overall though I can see a reasonable debate between public health and protecting the right to vote.

• Like 3

Since nobody has mentioned that we finally have an answer to the threads question. Joe Biden. The new question is The Democratic Nominee: How will they get rid of him? 

I've never seen so much losing in such a grand fashion by one group of people as I have seen from the Democrat party over the last 4 years. What a bunch of stooges.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

Since nobody has mentioned that we finally have an answer to the threads question. Joe Biden. The new question is The Democratic Nominee: How will they get rid of him? 

I've never seen so much losing in such a grand fashion by one group of people as I have seen from the Democrat party over the last 4 years. What a bunch of stooges.

How does Joe maintain social distancing?

13 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

How does Joe maintain social distancing?

He could hold a live rally. Plenty of room to space out there

• Haha 1

So, the question remains.  Who will the Democratic nominee be?  It obviously can't be Biden.  

Edited by hatecraft

2 hours ago, hatecraft said:

So, the question remains.  Who will the Democratic nominee be?  It obviously can't be Biden.  

It’ll be Hilary. It is, after all, her turn.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I suppose this thread could be closed now. We have the answer.

Yes.

The D's answer to Trump

IMG_20200410_231622.jpg

• Haha 4

• The topic was locked