Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who will the Democratic nominee be?

Vorg

1 minute ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

It really is a major pandemic that's sweeping the nation. I'm sure sufferers could give us all a long list, probably with bullet points, of the monstrosities and enormities of the Trump, but I'd like to see some positive reasons to vote for Uncle Joe. 

Obama :D

• Like 1

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

because if you say that you're saying that you trust the Democratic party to tell the truth.

They circled "healthy" in black sharpie.  It may have been the same sharpie used to circle Alabama.  Of course they're telling the truth.

9 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

Not yet.  But it's starting to look like he will.

However it goes, all Dems need to turn out to vote for the Democrat.  If Donald Trump won't resign, then we have to throw him out and the vote is the best way to do it.

Doug

Its been said for over s year it's going to depend on the Democrat turnout. I believe so far this year has seen higher numbers then 2016, but the Youth Vote Bernie was counting on didnt show, so it will be older moderate voters by and large.

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Its been said for over s year it's going to depend on the Democrat turnout. I believe so far this year has seen higher numbers then 2016, but the Youth Vote Bernie was counting on didnt show, so it will be older moderate voters by and large.

Yes a Democrat turnout !!

14 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Are you really trying to deny it? What would it take to convince you? Don't try to say "The Democratic party have released his medical records, and they prove there's nothing at all wrong with him", because if you say that you're saying that you trust the Democratic party to tell the truth.

I'm not denying it. It very well may be. BUT to point and scream at biden and ignore the last 3 years of trump is laughable and BEYOND hypocritical. 

21 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

Not yet.  But it's starting to look like he will.

However it goes, all Dems need to turn out to vote for the Democrat.  If Donald Trump won't resign, then we have to throw him out and the vote is the best way to do it.

Doug

Biden won unless something crazy happens

Bernie is now projected at the same chance of winning as Gabbard.  Lol

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-primary-forecast/

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Biden won unless something crazy happens

Bernie is now projected at the same chance of winning as Gabbard.  Lol

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-primary-forecast/

Silverstein is usually pretty accurate.

It might be a good idea for Bernie to concede if he can get something out of it, like abolition of the super-delegate system after the convention.  That way, Biden wins without the rancor that a floor fight would engender, yet Bernie makes a permanent change for the future.

Doug

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Silverstein is usually pretty accurate.

It might be a good idea for Bernie to concede if he can get something out of it, like abolition of the super-delegate system after the convention.  That way, Biden wins without the rancor that a floor fight would engender, yet Bernie makes a permanent change for the future.

Doug

I think Bernie wants to get to the one on one debate so he can lay out his ideas without being shouted over by 8 other people who are in the race just to get some name recognition. 

6 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

I'm not denying it. It very well may be. BUT to point and scream at biden and ignore the last 3 years of trump is laughable and BEYOND hypocritical. 

Didn't they say Hilary was losing it too?  In interviews since then she seem's like thee same old b**** she's always been.

47 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I think Bernie wants to get to the one on one debate so he can lay out his ideas without being shouted over by 8 other people who are in the race just to get some name recognition. 

One more "debate," then concede in return for some favors?

Doug

20 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Didn't they say Hilary was losing it too?  In interviews since then she seem's like thee same old b**** she's always been.

Hilary had everything from Parkinsons to a brain tumor that only alien shapeshifting lizards get. Not to mention the whole "Hilary in a video murdering and eating a baby for power" thing that went around. 

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

Not to mention the whole "Hilary in a video murdering and eating a baby for power" thing that went around. 

I believe that. :yes:  That's why she carries hot sauce everywhere she goes.

• Haha 4

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Let's hope we never have an emergency that bad.

She's part of the reason Trump is president.  And now Trump is becoming part of the reason Biden will be President.

If both parties ran good, competent candidates at the same time, we wouldn't know what to do.

Doug

2 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

And now Trump is becoming part of the reason Biden will be President.

Hmmm.....

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Hmmm.....

Shhhh...he is likely having a "senior moment".

It's just lasting a really, really long time.

• Haha 1

During a digital town hall event,  Democrat front-runner Joe "I forgot the message" Biden:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

Ah, Jsmes Woods.... Always with a kind word for the Democrats. :lol:

5 hours ago, acidhead said:

:geek:

:geek: oh, what's this ?? -->

:geek: And this?? -->

Watch Gillum try to pull a Smollett, and claim he's actually a Victim in all this.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Watch Gillum try to pull a Smollett, and claim he's actually a Victim in all this.

What is it with all these prominent Leftists and Dems who lead secret, super-creepy lifestyles?

Is it true these people are promoted BECAUSE they can be controlled by kompromat?

Hmmm...

I'm waiting for Obama to "pull a Smollett", and claim he's actually a victim in all this.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Didn't  Whoopi Goldberg threaten to move to Canada if Trump won the election ? :unsure2: 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked