Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who will the Democratic nominee be?

Vorg

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

I wonder if this proves Trump didnt buy his election? If Bloomberg flopped, it wasnt due to lack of spending.

I would believe a lot of bad things about Trump, but I suspect he is heavily leveraged and may not have had the amount of cash needed.  He got a lot of help from wealthy donors.  I'll give him a pass on this one.

Doug

• Like 1

On 3/17/2020 at 2:03 PM, Doug1029 said:

President Trump's administration is actively doing what Joe Biden just tweeted minutes ago...

A week later, I would say not really.  The Trump administration is not actively doing much at all except talking.

It's all comedy with this current administration! Lack of substance with a president who suffers from narcissism.

8 minutes ago, drakonwick said:

It's all comedy with this current administration! Lack of substance with a president who suffers from narcissism.

Just curious....

What "Lack of substance"do you want?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just curious....

What "Lack of substance"do you want?

I will just say that Trump is the king of backtracking his own ignorance. I imagine his advisers are in stand-bye as to what stupid **** he will say next.

9 minutes ago, drakonwick said:

I will just say that Trump is the king of backtracking his own ignorance. I imagine his advisers are in stand-bye as to what stupid **** he will say next.

Just curious..

How do you know this??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/22/2020 at 7:46 PM, susieice said:

It sounded to me almost like he's mad that he spent all that money and never came close. Terrible to tell those people they may have come into contact with the virus and then just dismiss them like that.

Sounds about right for the jerk.  He'll go down in history as the biggest loser EVER in politics.  

11 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

A week later, I would say not really.  The Trump administration is not actively doing much at all except talking.

Agreed.  They had me fooled.

Doug

While some Dem supporters breathlessly claim Trump's reelection chances are sliding downwards (they aren't), there's one person they seem loathe to mention...

...this guy (their so-called frontrunner):

What an embarrassment.  Biden's handlers really are guilty of elder-abuse.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hey I just came here to do that hacktorp.

I had this earlier but wanted to wait to see the video for confirmation. Yep, he said it.

IMG_24032020_222626_(400_x_402_pixel).jpg.1633e99dfb18ccd1788127e8de2bc303.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

While some Dem supporters breathlessly claim Trump's reelection chances are sliding downwards (they aren't), there's one person they seem loathe to mention...

...this guy (their so-called frontrunner):

What an embarrassment.  Biden's handlers really are guilty of elder-abuse.

She sounds like someone trying to be nice to an old guy telling a story in the nursing home. It's okay joe it's ok. I'm waiting to see if he just stands up and says ahh eff it I can't do this. He was pressured into it anyways. You can see in his face that his heart isn't in it let alone his mind.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

She sounds like someone trying to be nice to an old guy telling a story in the nursing home.

Indeed.  Like she's trying to help Joe decide which color Jello he wants for dessert...while he tries to sniff her hair.

• Haha 3

It would be great if Doug could come on here and explain to us why Joe Biden, the presumptive Democrat nominee, is such a solid choice to lead this country.

I mean, we all know how Doug feels about Trump...but how about telling us about the virtues of Joe Biden?  Biden looks to be their fair-haired boy, after all.

Whaddaya say, Doug?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Indeed.  Like she's trying to help Joe decide which color Jello he wants for dessert...while he tries to sniff her hair.

Meh.... She looks like her hair would smell really good. :whistle:

• Haha 2

Wow.  The Dem's latest desperate gambit to take down Trump is sooo transparent: they are feverishly trying to keep the US (and world) economy at a standstill in hopes that Trump will lose his claim of creating a strong, vibrant nation.  How disgusting is that?

Joe Biden was recorded in his geriatric bunker mumbling about how one single point in the Dow is not worth a single life lost...therefore we need to keep the country shut down for months and months.  What a sick loser.

Whether or not this latest coronavirus was a bio-attack weapon (it was), the reaction to it by the Democrats clearly IS weaponized.

As usual, they will fail.  And then be ground into meal by the boot-heel of truth.

Bank on it.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1

It's too bad that Doug is so afraid to face the facts:

If Trump is going to lose the election, SOMEBODY has to actually beat him...but who?

Note to Doug: "Any Functioning Adult" is NOT a candidate.

Hahahaha!

• Haha 2

Interesting.  Seems the Dems are beginning to see the futility of having Joe Biden as nominee and are now pushing a "draft Cuomo" narrative in a last-ditch effort to save their party's bacon.

I think that's going to be a tough sell, to be honest.  Hailing from a long-line family of corrupt New York politicians may be a "positive" for New Yorkers...but not so much for the rest of America.

Besides, he really doesn't look all that presidential:

Image result for chico marx

Edited by hacktorp
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, hacktorp said:

It's too bad that Doug is so afraid to face the facts:

If Trump is going to lose the election, SOMEBODY has to actually beat him...but who?

Note to Doug: "Any Functioning Adult" is NOT a candidate.

Hahahaha!

True. Regardless of what Trump has done, or failed to do, someone still has to beat him.

Betting odds (real money) still heavily favors Pres Trump to win.

Odds to Win the 2020 United States Presidential Election | Odds Shark
https://www.oddsshark.com/politics/2020-usa-presidential-odds-futures

• Like 2

On 3/22/2020 at 9:14 PM, Doug1029 said:

I would believe a lot of bad things about Trump, but I suspect he is heavily leveraged and may not have had the amount of cash needed.  He got a lot of help from wealthy donors.  I'll give him a pass on this one.

Doug

He actually spent considerable less than Clinton in the 2016 race.  He didn't need to considering the amount of coverage he was getting from an outraged news media though.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2020 at 11:26 PM, drakonwick said:

And yet does get things done.  His highly criticized trade war has brought China to the table.  NK is no longer testing ICBM's and shooting them over Japan, and since then have entered into talks with SK.  Threatening Mexico with high tariffs forced Mexico to police their southern border which has cut the flow of illegal border crossings to a trickle.  The list goes on.  You may not like what he's done but he's living up to a lot of his campaign promises.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, OverSword said:

He actually spent considerable less than Clinton in the 2016 race.  He didn't need to considering the amount of coverage he was getting from an outraged news media though.

Good point.

Doug

41 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And yet does get things done.  His highly criticized trade war has brought China to the table.  NK is no longer testing ICBM's and shooting them over Japan, and since then have entered into talks with SK.  Threatening Mexico with high tariffs forced Mexico to police their southern border which has cut the flow of illegal border crossings to a trickle.  The list goes on.  You may not like what he's done but he's living up to a lot of his campaign promises.

Before Trump, NK wasn't testing nukes, either.  They were/are doing it as a negotiating tactic.

Doug

6 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Before Trump, NK wasn't testing nukes, either.  They were/are doing it as a negotiating tactic.

Doug

But they were testing intercontinental ballistic missiles (a lot) which is what I specified.  Now they occasionally test short range missiles and no longer shoot them over Japan.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Getaka.co.in: Joe Biden's Sexual Assault Accuser Wants To Be Able To Speak Out Without Fear of 'Powerful Men'.
https://getaka.co.in/usa-news/joe-bidens-sexual-assault-accuser-wants-to-be-able-to-speak-out-without-fear-of-powerful-men/

My sister in law (who's a bit of a conspiracy theory believer) says the DNC put her up to it, so Biden can back out for a Cuomo candidacy. But, I think it's just good old "Me Too" going on.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this was amusing...

CNN: How job losses could affect Trump and the 2020 election.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/05/politics/trump-reelection-job-losses-analysis/index.html

The relationship between the state of the economy and a president's fortunes is one of the clearest in political science. We can see this if we look at raw economic data (such as jobs or gross domestic product), or when we simply ask voters about how they think the economy is doing.

Election forecasts based solely on current and projected trends for job growth are bad enough that if history repeats itself, Trump will lose in a blowout unless there's a very strong upswing later in the year. Forecasted changes in GDP are so dire that they are literally off the scale for at least one model (i.e. the model could predict Trump getting a negative number of electoral votes).

CNN was disparaging this correlation a few months ago saying it was moderately true if not false altogether. Now they cant claim it's a true critical factor enough.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked