Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can Ghost hurt you?

'Walt' E. Kurtz

11 minutes ago, Habitat said:

You do not have the knowledge, only the supposition of knowledge.

Yes I do. Others have sought it out to share. Your ignorance, both deliberate and through sloth have shielded you from the present successfully keeping yourself in line with 11th century thinking. 

Your ignorance does not negate that information as much as that would suit you. 

11 minutes ago, Habitat said:

What do I say about you, not a science man's rear end !

Indeed, I agree that I am not a rear end, but I cannot say the same for you, you are  are a babbling rear end. Full of it. Your fear of the present and your adherence to 11th century thinking negates your opinion. Nobody cares in case you hadn't noticed. Your just another kook who defaults to the whacky, except your attitude is worse than most. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

again i dont make a judgement only a personal opinion and if someone is spewing wild stories and extraordinary claims with zero zip zlitch to back it up then goes ad hominem with just being ask for proof and acts like a walking plie of fertilizer about the whole thing you bet i form the appropriate opinion of the the clown,

you take all this way more serious than i do.

psychological need? lol, no, just fun and entertainment for me to laugh at that type.

Of course you do bats, of course you do !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Nobody cares

Not so, they care alright, otherwise they would retire from the "debate" !

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Habitat said:

The team are united in their delusion, that they are apprised of the facts that would quash "woo", or at the very least, they are closing in fast on their target !

Woo is not a delusion because the great morse code in the sky refutes known physics does it? 

Your promotion of woo well illustrates that you have completely lost your grasp on reality altogether. Your team is the 37% and I am starting to think you could be a leader of the lost. You can't bully people into dumbing down to your level Hab. Much as you try, I would have thought even one as dim as yourself would have caught onto that by now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Habitat said:

again you go making up stuff,

i assure you i dont care about your delusional physchobabble, as i said im not here to debate but rather be entertained and you do a great job at keeping me laughing to myself,

and i will sometimes go great lengths to procrastinate cleaning the cat boxes, but as much fun as its been watching you babble fail fail, babble rant fail etc repeat ad nauseam i do have to get on with chores, so yeah, i admit it cleaning cat boxes is better than reading more of your tripe.

• Like 1

Just now, the13bats said:

again you go making up stuff,

i assure you i dont care about your delusional physchobabble, as i said im not here to debate but rather be entertained and you do a great job at keeping me laughing to myself,

and i will sometimes go great lengths to procrastinate cleaning the cat boxes, but as much fun as its been watching you babble fail fail, babble rant fail etc repeat ad nauseam i do have to get on with chores, so yeah, i admit it cleaning cat boxes is better than reading more of your tripe.

I thought you'd retired form this hours ago, bats ? Me thinketh you do protesteth too much.

35 minutes ago, Habitat said:

No they wouldn't, as usual you have everything backass backwards to suit your own prejudice. If a claim is made, it gets challenged. Always has worked that way, always will. People can't just make a claim and call it science like the way you make up crazy talk and claim it refutes physics. One has to prove a claim. That's what all the scientists who have uncovered the information that quashes your fantasies have done. That's why they are brilliant and your an Internet kook. Claims are to be repeated upon demand. You, and all the posters familiar with you know you not only fail miserably in this regard, but you didn't even know the science that negates your personal fantasies existed untill it was placed under your nose. You ought to be embarrassed, but you seem to think being belligerent covers those tracks. It doesn't. You might as well be standing there thumping a Bible. It's just as effective and has the same end result. Your at the lead of the 37%. You are your own worst enemy. 

• Thanks 1

Get with the program, will you, the only "claim" I am making here is that judgement about such matters ought to be suspended !

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Get with the program, will you, the only "claim" I am making here is that judgement about such matters ought to be suspended !

No it should not be suspended. All that accomplished is validation for your pet theories. That's not a good enough reason to eschew knowledge for superstition. Your thinking is 11th century. 

• Thanks 1

Thread closed for moderator review.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked