Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI release Bigfoot file

LucidElement

Some people also have a type 3 chupacabra category which is all animals that the person cannot identify.

On a recent trip I saw a pine marten which for many people would have been assigned chupacabra.

I also saw a small rodent, possibly a lemming. It could have been incorrectly assigned to mouse or dwarf chupacabra, LOL.

Chupacabra is pretty much the same as "I don't know."

14 hours ago, stereologist said:

Some people also have a type 3 chupacabra category which is all animals that the person cannot identify.

On a recent trip I saw a pine marten which for many people would have been assigned chupacabra.

I also saw a small rodent, possibly a lemming. It could have been incorrectly assigned to mouse or dwarf chupacabra, LOL.

Chupacabra is pretty much the same as "I don't know."

this is sadly true, its that chessy asinine mindset of "i dont know so it must be xxxx"

i think thats my biggest hang up with dear true believers, no matter how hard i try when they play the "i dont know, so it must be xxxx" card it kills any and all interigrity and credibilty they might have had with me,

simple no way to reach a definitive answer from "i dont know".

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 1:07 PM, the13bats said:

this is sadly true, its that chessy asinine mindset of "i dont know so it must be xxxx"

i think thats my biggest hang up with dear true believers, no matter how hard i try when they play the "i dont know, so it must be xxxx" card it kills any and all interigrity and credibilty they might have had with me,

simple no way to reach a definitive answer from "i dont know".

Yeah, the simple IDK is the more honest answer.