Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
DarthPhyrexian

Hello All

Recommended Posts

DarthPhyrexian

Hello everyone. Just joined. From Colorado. I have a fascination with ancient tech, lost locations, cryptozoology, and lots more. Hope to chime in and have some good conversations.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ouija ouija

Hello, Darth .... welcome to UM :stI hope you enjoy your time here.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JVG

Welcome Darth...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iilaa'mpuul'xem

Welcome DP, have a good nosey around then feel free to chip in.. Enjoy your stay here on UM.Its not a bad old place to be.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth

Welcome. B)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56

Welcome DarthPhyrexian.  I hope you enjoy the forum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Samhain

Welcome to the forum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarthPhyrexian

Thank you all. As a quick question after snooping around a bit, where could I find info on Orion saucer bases? There are websites with some info, but it's pretty incomplete without sources. Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56

What other information do you have on what you are looking for?  I typed in that search and got the following.  But I am sure that is not it.  Are you looking for books that talk about bases with saucers from the Orion star system?  I have not seen anything about that, but I haven't read everything, just a lot on the subject.  Are the bases supposed to be on earth or elsewhere?

http://thegreaterpicture.com/the-orion-conspiracy.html

 

I also found this which is more literally close to what you asked.

https://www.zodiacspco.co.uk/orion-stacking-saucer-145cm.html

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
Posted (edited)
On 6/19/2019 at 2:46 PM, DarthPhyrexian said:

Thank you all. As a quick question after snooping around a bit, where could I find info on Orion saucer bases? There are websites with some info, but it's pretty incomplete without sources. Thanks.

I found in another thread on this forum:  41. Grand Mesa- Orion saucer base  -

https://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/04_Global/040223.undergroundbases.html

 

Edited by Desertrat56

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Impedancer

Hiya! The kraken here ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Manwon Lender
On 6/7/2019 at 12:03 PM, DarthPhyrexian said:

Hello everyone. Just joined. From Colorado. I have a fascination with ancient tech, lost locations, cryptozoology, and lots more. Hope to chime in and have some good conversations.

Welcome, I am still a new member like you and so far it's been pretty good. Have you ever been a member of an Internet forum before? Well anyway welcome, hope to see out there with the other free electrons.

take care

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
9 hours ago, Piney said:

Oh my! :blink:

The page was taken down and now I don't remember what it was.  :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
On 21/06/2019 at 8:42 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I found in another thread on this forum:  41. Grand Mesa- Orion saucer base  -

https://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/04_Global/040223.undergroundbases.html

 

 

Oh BOY :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

 

Oh BOY :wacko:

Yeeeaaahhh......You really need some potent stuff to wade through that car crash....:o

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiff

icon_hi.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

Just saw your thread. Hope your time here has been going good. Welcome to UM :st

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarthPhyrexian

Thanks everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarthPhyrexian
On 6/19/2019 at 3:24 PM, Desertrat56 said:

What other information do you have on what you are looking for?  I typed in that search and got the following.  But I am sure that is not it.  Are you looking for books that talk about bases with saucers from the Orion star system?  I have not seen anything about that, but I haven't read everything, just a lot on the subject.  Are the bases supposed to be on earth or elsewhere?

http://thegreaterpicture.com/the-orion-conspiracy.html

 

I also found this which is more literally close to what you asked.

https://www.zodiacspco.co.uk/orion-stacking-saucer-145cm.html

So from the little snippets I've found, it's an Earth based place somewhere on the Grand Mesa. I have had extensive searched up there and researched with people who have lived in the area their whole lives. I'm just looking for a place to start a new search for a possible location. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
13 hours ago, DarthPhyrexian said:

So from the little snippets I've found, it's an Earth based place somewhere on the Grand Mesa. I have had extensive searched up there and researched with people who have lived in the area their whole lives. I'm just looking for a place to start a new search for a possible location. 

I can be o f no help as your post was the first time I had heard of it.  Happy  hunting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.