Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Microchip May Be In My Brain

BuddingPsychic1111

I know how this sounds, but I have solid evidence here.  That part of my arm that was weirdly sore after that vaccine five years ago went crazy, and then I began to notice the sensation of something moving.  I began to feel strong jolts, and the next thing I know I began to feel strange.  And I swear, everything is just different, and I just really do not feel myself.  I feel dumbed down, like I don't question things like I used to and arrive at logical conclusions about what's really going on behind the curtain anymore.

Either a swarm of nanobots made it into my brain or perhaps the original RFID chip "swam" into my brain using the cilia like hairs that it probably has as a result of reverse engineered ET technology, which solid evidence shows that aliens possess so the powers that be likely do as well due to reverse engineering.  Because I could swear I felt it moving, and then I began feeling strange.  And I can just tell something is off, and I can feel something "swimming" inside of my head. 

Like some sort of robotic creature or perhaps an exceptionally large number of nanobots.  It's honestly driving me nuts, but I'm going to place a very large magnet in my hat tomorrow morning and wear it all day.  I'm thinking this may neutralize the devices that seem to have made their way to my brain.  There's also this annoying noise I keep hearing, and it's definitely coming from whatever made its way into my brain.  I also noticed that when I ran my home phone over my head, it made odd beeping sounds and almost sounded like the beeps were going to turn into some sort of verbal message.

All of this started after I posted my latest abduction experience.  This involved having had contact with extraterrestrials and learning that in 2021, **** is going to hit the fan.  There is going to be a mass visitation.  And then after this experience, all of a sudden, the microchip/nanobots began causing me major problems.  It's like they're trying to keep me quiet or try to make me look crazy to keep me from spreading the truth that I know as a result of my recent abduction.  Our world will change drastically and completely in 2021.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

One way to find out.  Stop by the local veterinarian's office and see if they can read your chip for you.  The owner might be registered.

• Like 2

I don't like Mondays.

What a waste of technology.

I met a guy nearly 40 years ago who insisted a mad scientist had implanted something in his brain, to control his behavior, he was well ahead of his time, that man. Budding Psychic is a Johnny-come-lately.

There is indeed a microchip in your brain. I know, because I am the one who implanted it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

but I'm going to place a very large magnet in my hat tomorrow morning and wear it all day.  

Budding, will you come clean with your sincerity? Are you playing us or are you serious? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Are you playing us or are you serious? 

Is that a serious question?

2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

...perhaps the original RFID chip "swam" into my brain using the cilia like hairs that it probably has as a result of reverse engineered ET technology, which solid evidence shows that aliens possess

Have to admit that bit made me laugh :D

Sounds like someone's flown over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Edited by Black Red Devil

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I know how this sounds, but I have solid evidence here.

Present it, please. I'll keep an open mind to evidence.

Microchips are safe for MRI images so they are non reactive. Putting a magnet near you might make your brain less depressed but it won't do anything to a microchip. More than likely (if this isn't trolling or boredom) the reason you don't feel like yourself is schizophrenia. 

Edited by darkmoonlady
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toast said:

Is that a serious question?

Is that a serious question ? The jokes are starting to wear thin from BP, he badly needs some new material, showed promise for a while, but looks to have flamed out.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I know how this sounds, but I have solid evidence here.

Whenever you say "solid evidence" you mean no evidence.

Anyway the good news is you need a brain first.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

There is going to be a mass visitation.

Will they sort out Brexit?

1 hour ago, darkmoonlady said:

More than likely (if this isn't trolling or boredom) the reason you don't feel like yourself is schizophrenia. 

I highly recommend that you read all the threads started by the OP. 

3 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

There is indeed a microchip in your brain. I know, because I am the one who implanted it.

One step closer to full control of the test subject.:lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

One step closer to full control of the test subject.:lol:

Just wait until Saturday morning when we implement "the order" into his brain. Its gonna be wild!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

BP's tales are utterly stale, Phil Spector had the Wall of Sound, BP has only the Wall of Bullship to regale people with.

6 minutes ago, Habitat said:

BP's tales are utterly stale, Phil Spector had the Wall of Sound, BP has only the Wall of Bullship to regale people with.

He's recycling material now, too. He already did the microchip/magnet hat one

I am in favour of a chip in my brain, if it means I can listen to music without shoving things in my ears.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, acute said:

I am in favour of a chip in my brain, if it means I can listen to music without shoving things in my ears.

Some people already have voices in their heads. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I know how this sounds, but I have solid evidence here. .....

Are you in any way important? High level lawyer, doctor, politician, pilot, financier.... ?? If not, then why in the world would anyone target you for some kind of implant R&D?

You're probably having some kind of hormone imbalance, or something. Causes people to feel, "Not quite themselves". Also my dad was "Not himself", after he had a couple mini-strokes. So depending on your age, you might want to see the doctor.

• The topic was locked