Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bright pink water flows from taps in Ohio

UM-Bot

"According to plant operator Stephen Burchett, the pink water is safe to drink."

What a joke, with or without sodium permanganate tap water is NEVER safe to drink. The question is not whether is has harmful effects, the question is how soon they will show, and whether you will know what to attribute the symptoms to. Stream waters contain micro plastics from littering that seeps into the ground, for that same reason all bottled waters contain micro plastic. Add to that pesticides, herbicides, all sorts of carcinogens. The rivers are full of it, the oceans are full of it, and in case you are hoping that rain water is safe to drink, think of acid rain from industrial pollution (and the cars you people drive).
And this guy is claiming that tap water, with all this and a bit of sodium permanganate, (and don't forget chlorine and fluoride) is safe to drink? Oh, okay. I'm sure he drinks it by the gallon and watches his family drink it too. I'd love to watch that footage.

In case anyone is wondering, I filter my water using activated carbon to remove volatile organics, after which I distil it to remove everything else. This distilled water is safe to drink, with the option of re-mineralising it using pink Himalayan salt mined from deep under the Himalayas, containing over 90 different essential and trace minerals. If you so choose. But distilled water is equally good, especially when you're doing a detox - it sucks out INORGANIC minerals (the kind your body cannot readily utilise) from your system along with stored toxins from the cells.

Do I feel the difference? You bet.
As for Mr. Burchett, I hope he enjoys his tap water. That pretty pink tap water. Maybe I should add artificial colouring to mine, too? Uhm... I don't think so.

Edited by Rolci

41 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

It's the Gay Mafia making the town fabulous.
Obviously.

That's a lot of pink lemonade Kool-Aid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Rolci said:

"According to plant operator Stephen Burchett, the pink water is safe to drink."

What a joke, with or without sodium permanganate tap water is NEVER safe to drink. The question is not whether is has harmful effects, the question is how soon they will show, and whether you will know what to attribute the symptoms to. Stream waters contain micro plastics from littering that seeps into the ground, for that same reason all bottled waters contain micro plastic. Add to that pesticides, herbicides, all sorts of carcinogens. The rivers are full of it, the oceans are full of it, and in case you are hoping that rain water is safe to drink, think of acid rain from industrial pollution (and the cars you people drive).
And this guy is claiming that tap water, with all this and a bit of sodium permanganate, (and don't forget chlorine and fluoride) is safe to drink? Oh, okay. I'm sure he drinks it by the gallon and watches his family drink it too. I'd love to watch that footage.

In case anyone is wondering, I filter my water using activated carbon to remove volatile organics, after which I distil it to remove everything else. This distilled water is safe to drink, with the option of re-mineralising it using pink Himalayan salt mined from deep under the Himalayas, containing over 90 different essential and trace minerals. If you so choose. But distilled water is equally good, especially when you're doing a detox - it sucks out INORGANIC minerals (the kind your body cannot readily utilise) from your system along with stored toxins from the cells.

As for Mr. Burchett, I hope he enjoys his tap water. That pretty pink tap water. Maybe I should add artificial colouring to mine, too? Uhm... I don't think so.

You do realize that no matter what you do, you are going to die anyways. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rolci said:

Welcome to the placebo effect.

Hey, whatever makes you feel good and doesn't harm anyone, I say do it. Personally, I feel just fine drinking my tap water as it comes out of the tap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I add this in my fish tank very often to kill harmful bacteria. It is safe for fish and to drink.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

LOL

Being that bright ray of sunshine I've come to know and love.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Seti42 said:

It's the Gay Mafia making the town fabulous.
Obviously.

Ok, but many people would rather die fabulous.

Makes for a more aesthetically pleasing funeral and all. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Seti42 said:

Hey, whatever makes you feel good and doesn't harm anyone, I say do it. Personally, I feel just fine drinking my tap water as it comes out of the tap.

What about the nano-bots that are floating around in it?:lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 07/06/2019 at 10:55 PM, XenoFish said:

You are one of the smart ones aren't ya? You do realize that you can go for 20 years in poor health before you die, and you can go for 20 years in excellent health before you die. Right?

• Confused 1

On 6/7/2019 at 7:14 PM, Seti42 said:

Yeah I was about to say that my girlfriend is a licensed enviromental engineer, she literally designs water filtration systems for cities and towns.

She always says that tap water in the West is really safe and basically the same as bottled water. 

The only thing she gets sketch about is if it is a house with really old pipes she says to let the water run for a sec before drinking it so any residue in the pipes gets washed out. 

And that if the water comes from a ground well it should be tested for aresinic levels. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rolci said:

You are one of the smart ones aren't ya? You do realize that you can go for 20 years in poor health before you die, and you can go for 20 years in excellent health before you die. Right?

You still die. 

• Like 1