Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

76 migrants crammed into a room fit for 12

Eldorado

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Now, I don't count myself a very good Christian. But what does that make YOU?

Judge not least thee be judged.

7 minutes ago, Setton said:

Set up alternative facilities. They needn't be expensive. All people are asking for is soap, toothbrushes and a light switch. 

wow, what a brilliant idea, why haven't we thought of that, lamo, do you know how long it takes to set up such facility?  feel free to send them all memos to bring their own toothbrushes, soap and light switches when they illegally enter our country, 

11 minutes ago, Setton said:

The US is literally providing worse care to illegal immigrants than middle eastern militias give to convicted terrorists. 

tenor.gif  Ummmmm...yeah.

12 minutes ago, Setton said:

Why is it that the SDF can provide adequate detention facilities for >100,000 ISIL members and refugees but the US, the richest country in the world, can't provide the same for migrants on its southern border? 

Because they plan on recruiting them later and are softening them up to work for their new boss.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Judge not least thee be judged.

I said I'm not very good. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

wow, what a brilliant idea, why haven't we thought of that, lamo, do you know how long it takes to set up such facility?  feel free to send them all memos to bring their own toothbrushes, soap and light switches when they illegally enter our country, 

I have no idea why you haven't thought of it. A toothbrush is not that new an invention. 

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Because they plan on recruiting them later and are softening them up to work for their new boss.

Yeah.... no. 

Edited by Setton

1 minute ago, Setton said:

So, are you going to answer my question or has reality put you in your place? 

i just did, the part you quoted was not it, nice try, but you fail again, as always

Edited by aztek

16 minutes ago, aztek said:

1. prove the bold statement,  i do not believe it for a second

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hawl_refugee_camp

That was literally 2 seconds work. They also manage a number of other camps in northern Syria. 

2. you mean criminals that brake into our country illegally and ignore our laws????? they are treated better than they deserve,  maybe they should brake into middle eastern countries instead, so they are treated better by  middle eastern militias 

Well, you'll first have to establish if they're claiming asylum but, hypothetically, yes that's them. 

So in your mind, is illegal immigration a worse crime than terrorism? 

Should also mention that the SDF run the camps the way they do based on US direction.

7 minutes ago, Setton said:

I have no idea why you haven't thought of it. A toothbrush is not that new an invention. 

There are no facilities already in the area thus no infrastructure built to supply water and electricity.  That's one excuse.  What ever happened to sending them to sanctuary cities though.  I live in one, wouldn't bother me a bit to have people that ran for their lives from El Salvador here honestly.  Come to think of it there are so many immigrants in NYC that if we put there Aztec wouldn't notice the difference :lol:

Edited by OverSword

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

i just did, the part you quoted was not it, 

Yes, I missed it on the previous page. See above for follow up. 

Just now, OverSword said:

There are no facilities already in the area thus no infrastructure built to supply water and electricity.  That's one excuse.  What ever happened to sending them to sanctuary cities though.  I live in one, wouldn't bother me a bit to have people that ran for their lives from El Salvador here honestly.

Not entirely sure how they keep the lights on 24/7 with no electricity.... 

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Well that makes everything fine, I guess. 

The new bar we set for the 'leader of the free world' and most powerful nation on earth: Not actually a Nazi. 

White supremacists is okay, though, it seems

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

White supremacists is okay, though, it seems

Hey, he's not a nazi so it's all good!

• Like 1

Not entirely sure how they keep the lights on 24/7 with no electricity.... 

You're talking about in the middle of nowhere.  The power lines, transformers, routers etc. are probably 1. 50 years old, 2. the minimum it necessary for what they're already doing.  You're not talking about LA or NY, you're talking about cattle country.

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Come to think of it there are so many immigrants in NYC that if we put there Aztec wouldn't notice the difference :lol:

@aztek @RoofGardener OverSword has solved your problem :lol:

12 minutes ago, Setton said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Hawl_refugee_camp

That was literally 2 seconds work. They also manage a number of other camps in northern Syria. 

those are not

convicted terrorists.

those are displaced refugees. again you fail. even at misrepresentation, favorite tool of lefties and libs, and you can't even use that correctly, lamo

So in your mind, is illegal immigration a worse crime than terrorism? 

in my mind they are braking our laws, i did not compare them to terrorists,  you did. but i treat  them more or less the same, not to mention  they have no grounds to ask for asylum  either,  us is not the first country on their way, nor Mexicans have any grounds either,  since there is no war, no natural disasters, nor they are politically prosecuted, but you either do not know any of that or ignore it cuz it does not fit your agenda, in either case it is making you not worthy to talk on the issue

anymore dumb questions?

Edited by aztek

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

You're talking about in the middle of nowhere.  The power lines, transformers, routers etc. are probably 1. 50 years old, 2. the minimum it necessary for what they're already doing.  You're not talking about LA or NY, you're talking about cattle country.

I'd suggest a starting point then of adding windows. That way, you only need to have the lights on for a few hours a day (say 6).

By not having them on 24/7, you now have enough supply for 3 new camps without spending a single taxpayer $. 

1 minute ago, aztek said:

those are notthose are displaced refugees.

You didn't read the link did you? 

The refugees include Syrian and Iraqi civilians and their families, Islamic State group fighters and their families and international foreigners and their children. 

again you fail.even at misrepresentation, favorite tool of lefties and libs, and you can't even use that correctly, lamo

Uhuh... ^^^

in my mind they are braking our laws, i did not compare them to terrorists,  you did.

I didn't claim you did (ooh, look misrepresentation, welcome to the Liberal lefty club - I'll get you a nice rainbow jacket). 

Absolutely I compared the two. The US advised the SDF to provide adequate sanitation for terrorists. It also does not provide that for children of illegal immigrants. 

I wanted to know which you think is worse. 

but i treat  them more or less the same,

Got it. So a child crossing a border illegally deserves the same treatment as a man who cut the heads off little girls. 

As always, your answers are certainly illuminating. 

not to mention  they have no grounds to ask for asylum  either,  us is not the first country on their way, nor Mexicans have any grounds either,  since there is no war, no natural disasters, not they are politically prosecuted, but you either do not know any of that or ignore it cuz it does not fit your agenda, in either case it is making you not worthy to talk on the issue

As I said, it is not relevant to the question of providing adequate sanitation. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

I'd suggest a starting point then of adding windows. That way, you only need to have the lights on for a few hours a day (say 6).

By not having them on 24/7, you now have enough supply for 3 new camps without spending a single taxpayer $. 

It doesn't work that way, because we have pretty strict building codes on any new buildings, homes etc.  If there isn't adequate infrastructure to supply water, electricity and maybe natural gas permits will not be issued.  Insurance companies will not issue liability coverage if they do so happen to get permission to build sub standard structures, and without that coverage no construction company will touch it.  Believe my earlier post, this issue is much more complicated than 99% of people realize.  Our politicians know this but keep egging people on over it for political talking points.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Setton said:

Got it...............

well i'm glad you did.  

a child, you mean like those ms13 kids that came here as daca kids? yea those they are responsible for half a dosen of killed kids in long island alone.  , yea i treat them the same as man who cut the heads off little girls. or boys. the bigger question is why don't you?

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

It doesn't work that way, because we have pretty strict building codes on any new buildings, homes etc.  If there isn't adequate infrastructure to supply water, electricity and maybe natural gas permits will not be issued.  Insurance companies will not issue liability coverage if they do so happen to get permission to build sub standard structures, and without that coverage no construction company will touch it.  Believe my earlier post, this issue is much more complicated than 99% of people realize.  Our politicians know this but keep egging people on over it for political talking points.

I'm sure it is and I was being facetious. 

But, to return to the point, remember, the administration has not said its too difficult/expensive to put better facilities in place, they've said the current ones are fine. 

Do you agree with that assessment? 

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

well i'm glad you did.  

a child, you mean like those ms13 kids that came here as daca kids?

And the ones who aren't in gangs? Who just came with their parents? 

yea those they are responsible for half a dosen of killed kids in long island alone.  , yea i treat them the same as man who cut the heads off little girls. or boys. the bigger question is why don't you?

So you'll be petitioning the government to provide soap and toothbrushes then? 

Your government thinks those should be provided to terrorists and you just said they should be treated the same. 

I'm sure it is and I was being facetious. 

But, to return to the point, remember, the administration has not said its too difficult/expensive to put better facilities in place, they've said the current ones are fine. 

Do you agree with that assessment? 

Doesn't seem like that's true. 

I haven't been there myself and I know that the truth is we are getting very lopsided propaganda more than actual news or detailed facts but if the plan is to just deport them ASAP then they probably think the current facilities are good enough.  Regardless everyone knows half of the public statements trump makes are complete bull.

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

Your government thinks those should be provided to terrorists and you just said they should be treated the same. 

So send them to Guantanamo? :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Setton said:

And the ones who aren't in gangs? Who just came with their parents? 

came here illegally?  i do not care frankly, none of them would be in their position if they did not come here illegally. that is all there is to it.

nope,  not a chance. they should have brought their own,  see that is the attitude right there, they could not even bring their own brushes?????? wtf did they expect, we will provide them with everything? 

yep, i said what i said and gvmnt does what it does,  what exactly are you asking here?

Edited by aztek