Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unidentified - The New History Series

rashore

Yes, like many of you, I tuned in for the first installment of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation, Friday night. Let me say, up front, that there really was nothing new here, except that it had the trappings of a serious program. Before I explain what I mean by “nothing new,” let point out a couple of other things.

We open, more or less, with the tale by a Navy pilot with her face blacked out and a warning to never mention her name, even in private emails. She’s worried about her career if she talks about seeing a flying saucer. But we learn that she was assigned to the USS Nimitz, and the 41 Squadron, which would serve to identify her for the Navy, if they chose to pursue it. How many female pilots were in that particular unit on that particular ship at that particular time? Her identify is hidden only from those of us out here in the civilian world… but this sort of thing makes for good television.

https://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2019/06/unidentified-new-history-series.html

• Like 3

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rashore

• skliss

Popular Days

I actually liked it for once. I've only seen the first show but they have some pretty interesting people on their team. People who should know something. I'll keep watching for now.