Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

tmcom

On 8/16/2019 at 11:40 AM, tmcom said:

Climate emergency, warmist day in iceland on record, blah blah.

Love the Bamby reference, and climate alarmists have the maturity of 2 year olds, which is a bit harsh, 5 year old's is more accurate.

And apparently the House Select Committee, are as dumb as they come.

And l agree maybe this is where ignoring the evidence, is coming from, or believing the coverstory for power generation, and medical threatments and space exploration, and so forth.

Some don't want to believe that this world is built on lies?

^_^ But l agree with Tony, it is entertaining.

tRUMP says he doesn't believe in climate change, but now he wants to buy Greenland and build a golf club there.  Have to warm up a bit before that becomes possible/profitable.  Good to see he's thinking ahead.

Doug

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Doug1o29 said:

tRUMP says he doesn't believe in climate change, but now he wants to buy Greenland and build a golf club there.  Have to warm up a bit before that becomes possible/profitable.  Good to see he's thinking ahead.

Doug

He should consider buying Germany first, that will be a bargain.

^_^

So this hearing from 2015, (under oath) puts an end to the debate or there is no impending doom regarding increased temp's, (climate change). And this has unfortunately had over 60k, views, since BS has a firmer grasp, not 60m.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/obama-calls-climate-change-deniers-flat-earth-society/2013/06/25/ba59942e-ddc6-11e2-b797-cbd4cb13f9c6_video.html?noredirect=on

This was taken from the end of this video or proof that the end is nigh is a crock. I know the faithful will find some psychotic reason why this isn't proof, (oh, yes it is a Youtube video, lol.)

But back to Obama's deranged reference to us being Flat-earthers, at least we have enough intelligence to see evidence and not a smokescreen, so their ego's can run free, and the kiss a wind turbine thing.

He did say "ark" but thankfully didn't say "Lord" although he got close.

Lol, l guess he showed us!

I have seen people photoshopping him as a clown, it is always good to use your skills, (ps this is on YT, so he isn't really there, lol).

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/oct/04/leonardo-dicaprio-climate-change-donald-trump-before-the-flood-documentary

“If you don’t believe in climate change, you don’t believe in facts, and science, and empirical truths,” he said.

“And, in my humble opinion, [you] should not be allowed to hold public office.”

And you should not be allowed out of a room with padded walls.

This was before the election in the US, or AU, both the same.

And after!

^_^

This has the congressional hearing chart, that was hard to interpret, but is explained better here.

And repent our sins, and so forth, or get another biblical flood, (Greta will carry the commandments or shovel, the,....never mind).

Test their faith when presented with hard evidence, lol, or they could just admit that they were wrong, and take their....never mind.

^_^

Edited by tmcom

It is a mad, mad, mad world.  One where arguments about whether climate change is real or not is exceedingly mad.  Climate change is proven by geologists and archeologist, historical geographers and even current geographers who study the temperatures and climate of the last 100 or more years.  We have the data, and we know that there has been climate change many times in the distant and recent past.  So what is the argument about?

Are humans exacerbating the effects of climate change with their pollution?  Yes, and there is historical proof of that as well.  Look it up, Co2 is not sepecific to planes and automobiles.  Wood burning, oil burning for heat create it as well and there was a mini ice age in  Europe that is well documented. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, tmcom said:

He should consider buying Germany first, that will be a bargain.

^_^

Denmark has offered to buy the tRUMP properties at the same price per acre he is offering for Greenland.  I don't foresee a sale any time soon.

On second thought: tRUMP is losing his mind.  He might think he made a viable offer.

But if you think he's going nuts now, wait until it becomes obvious he's losing the re-election bid.

Last count:  278 electoral votes will go Democrat, no matter who the Dems nominate.  Giving all the rest to the Republicans adds up to 257.  If Dems get out and vote, tRUMP has already lost.

Doug

Speaking of religion.

The science is settled, (translated - follow me or burn in hellfire").

No toilet or kitchen, and it will take 2 weeks, instead of flying on a plane for a few hours, with an adequate meal, and toilet facilities.

I am glad MMGW/CC is a hoax.

She should have taken a sailing ship?

Notice at the end she is being interviewed, (after the adult, l guess ditched his car and lifestyle) shivering. I guess shivering is climate change?

The rest is the usual, tipping point, blah, blah speech.

No doubt the interviewer, is thinking, "why am l discussing this with a frickin kid????"

Lets hope someone ties this kid up and shows her the US Congress video.

B)

39 minutes ago, Doug1o29 said:

What I can't figure about tmcom is his love of posting stuff by people who know nothing at all about climate.

Doug

Because it's difficult to refute, let alone ridicule, those who do ;)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Doug1o29 said:

What I can't figure about tmcom is his love of posting stuff by people who know nothing at all about climate.

Doug

1 hour ago, Essan said:

Because it's difficult to refute, let alone ridicule, those who do ;)  

Because it isn't as much fun to rubbish, nutters with a degree in Climatology, than a kid or actor with none.

This is the Mad thread, so has more of an entertainment value than the Hoax one.

The guy doing the video with the papers, (l believe on this thread, was a relevant scientist) but showed his findings in the same way as a Paster in a losing battle with an atheist.

I have tried to find a DeCaprio Google Party Orgy Pool speech, but nothing so far, but l am sure he will get back to the US in time to kiss Greta's ring?

"Forgive me Greta for l have sinned, it has been a week since l rode a bike to work"?

:lol:

Edited by tmcom

I hate to post this, (ummm, not really). ^_^

And Greta again...

A few truths in this video, DeCaprio dripping with Climate Models, (no not those ones) on his yaught, to give his inflated ego a daily massage. Greta taking a year off from school and ending up rich, and if you read the YT comments, what the Germans think of Greta, (l won't say it here).

B)

4 hours ago, tmcom said:

Because it isn't as much fun to rubbish, nutters with a degree in Climatology, than a kid or actor with none.

You mean you're looking for a contest of wits with unarmed opponents?  I think they found one.

Doug

• Haha 1

Ok, we will get away from Greta Thumping, (sorry, couldn't resist) and see what real experts nutcases do.

Noses in troughs, pretty much covers it.

Edited by tmcom

Found Tony, H, blog, (love his chart, or if it goes against temp's rising it is weather, and climate if it does).

https://realclimatescience.com/

And looked into the site he mentioned, purely for laughs, or to be sick?

https://www.wedonthavetime.org/

And the Swedish, (no surprizes there) MP.

https://campaigns.wedonthavetime.org/swedish-pm-make-your-climatepromise-1ca3ab52-eff1-4cfb-a985-e21dfe249c31

The call from our children is clear: We need to call the climate crisis by it’s real name and act as if our lives depend on it – because they do.

The climate crisis is already harming our children today through deadlier droughts, storms, sea level rise, flooding and heat waves, and children are the most vulnerable to these disasters.

I would say he is sensire, but not very intelligent.

Climate Crises, l thought that it was Climate Emergency, give it time and we will be calling it, Climate Doomsday.

So children should ditch school, and protest to politicians, (some already know it isn't real) or do what they are dong now, killing themselves for this BS money grab.

The transition of our societies will in the long-term mean a better future for all of us. It will mean cleaner air, thriving ecosystems and healthier people.

Better,,....how can power blackouts in summer, massive power increases and ugly wind turbines when you drive anywhere remote be better. And tens of millions of poor in freezing homes be better, .....unbelievable.

is time to make sure our decision-makers listen to the children, and to us parents who are the uncompromising defenders of their lives and health. We need to make sure our children feel hopeful and excited about the future.

So adults, shouldn't listen to experts, (at least the ones that are not bent) and should listen to ages 15+ brainwashed, children!

Put Greta or DeCaprio in charge of a country and watch it, f.....up big time.

Unless a country heavily invests into magnetic tech, they are fools that are part of the problem.

B)

Edited by tmcom

On 8/21/2019 at 12:12 PM, Doug1o29 said:

Doug

You know I wondered about that myself.  He claims climate change is a Chinese hoax, yet his government says Greenland will become even more important as the NW passage becomes ice free.  Go figure.

Just read today from our illustrious, deranged leader, that Cola Cola, and Amcul, (probably didn't spell that right) are leaving Victoria, (AU) since it is not viable to operate in an economy with power blackouts anymore in summer, (end of the year for us).

So our state has a third world utility system, eventhough we supply a good amount of the frickin coal to India and China, can't get any dumber than that.

Germany is likely heading towards a recession due to heavy industry thinking twice, and the fact that the green party, has abolished nuclear, and is pushing to get rid of coal.

What should BMW in Germany do when they do that, and have a rainy day with strong winds, (wind turbines have to be turned off)???

Have a 4 hour smoko?

Heavy industry cannot operate in a unicorn, rainbow demented economy like that!

So getting back to our dimwit, he closes more of our coal plants, and rely's more on other states when there is no wind/solar, and our electricity goes up from the 114% since the year 2000, to who knows, as well as paying three times from other states when we need it.

SA, (close to 50% renewables) is paying almost a billion a year in extra elect, costs due to running out or not enough solar, wind, and is paying the highest costs on the planet.

We are headed in their direction, or basically increasing our chances of a recession, as well as one or more days of 4 hour power blackouts on hot days,...can't .....wait!

But it gets worse, we currently buy our elect, from neighboring NSW/Q, but that will change when they turn off their coal plants, or have no excess left.

So l guess, when SA, cannot buy it from us anymore and we can't buy it from the other states, we will have a statewide power blackout, lasting a day or more, (a stinkin hot day) or 3 million people will watch their fridge of food go off, have no air con, and cannot go to a shopping centre for relief, (apart from their car).

On top of a recession, not to mention the poor death rate.

But at least we will have cleaner air, and be deluding ourselves we are saving the planet!

All of this crap, because some are so thick, they are like a dog clinging onto someones pants, and beating them senseless with a metal pole is the only way to dislodge them.

:gun:

Edited by tmcom

Speaking off dogs and poles.

This fits the mad theme pretty well.

They want to create more carbon in order to store atmospheric carbon, and put it into a glass house. A nutcase may be able to make sense from this?

Fanatical Councillors, nothing new there.

Go all out refuse to listen, until we have a large scale power blackout, then they get voted out.

B)

On 8/24/2019 at 11:06 PM, Tatetopa said:

You know I wondered about that myself.  He claims climate change is a Chinese hoax, yet his government says Greenland will become even more important as the NW passage becomes ice free.  Go figure.

He also asked Great Britain to build a wall to protect his golf club from rising sea levels.  For a denier, he does pretty good.

Doug

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2019 at 5:40 AM, tmcom said:

So our state has a third world utility system, eventhough we supply a good amount of the frickin coal to India and China, can't get any dumber than that.

If you're having problems getting enough power, get off your Ausses and build more.  We had a discussion on wind power.  You've got plenty of that, use it and quit whining.

On 8/25/2019 at 5:40 AM, tmcom said:

Germany is likely heading towards a recession due to heavy industry thinking twice, and the fact that the green party, has abolished nuclear, and is pushing to get rid of coal.

Germany's problem at the moment is the destablizing effects of tRUMP's trade war.  He's pushing the whole world into a recession.  And that just before next year's election.  I've been wondering what it would take to get tRUMP's approval below 20%.  A recession might just do it.

You Aussies don't have any problems that you can't solve, if you will get to work on solving them.  But all I'm hearing from you is whining.  No wonder you have problems!

Doug

48 minutes ago, Doug1o29 said:

If you're having problems getting enough power, get off your Ausses and build more.  We had a discussion on wind power.  You've got plenty of that, use it and quit whining.

Because as stated previously wind doesn't work, SA has close to 50% renewable's, wind/solar, and has to buy 800 million dollars worth from states that still have coal fired power plants, each year since it is unreliable. And having the highest elect, costs on the planet.

As for our Premier building a coal fired power plant, no way, that idiot is determined to close down another if he gets back in in the next few years, which will put as at par with SA or about as F......ed.

48 minutes ago, Doug1o29 said:

Germany's problem at the moment is the destablizing effects of tRUMP's trade war.  He's pushing the whole world into a recession.  And that just before next year's election.  I've been wondering what it would take to get tRUMP's approval below 20%.  A recession might just do it.

You Aussies don't have any problems that you can't solve, if you will get to work on solving them.  But all I'm hearing from you is whining.  No wonder you have problems!

Doug

Germany' s woes are more greens in power stupidity than trump. Although Trump isn't helping.

Apparently saving the planet will put and is putting first world economies into third world, driving up elect, prices, hurting the poor, and causing a recession.

Saving the .... planet.

Whining, sure if this was real, then a lot of money would be poured into magnetic/ repulsion tech and we would have powerplants with no emissions, ( apart from production), which would last for at least 100 years or more.

But since it is a religion for the faithful, with the science gutted out, we will develop anything as long as it doesn't affect crude oil prices.

Or in other words, dodgy crap that doesn't work!

:rolleyes:

• Confused 1

Because as stated previously wind doesn't work, SA has close to 50% renewable's, wind/solar, and has to buy 800 million dollars worth from states that still have coal fired power plants, each year since it is unreliable. And having the highest elect, costs on the plane

How does wind not work as a power source?  Have you seen those old windmills that are all over europe?  I think you are blaming wind power and other renewables for what is obviously infrastructure problems.  Coal is not the answer and if you all could get your ****t together in the power industry we could maybe close more of our coal mines.  Your country needs to do something because there is a huge war going on in the U.S. and eventually the coal mines will close and then we can work on the oil industry (a much bigger war, that one as they own all our politicians)

5 minutes ago, tmcom said:

Because as stated previously wind doesn't work, SA has close to 50% renewable's, wind/solar, and has to buy 800 million dollars worth from states that still have coal fired power plants, each year since it is unreliable. And having the highest elect, costs on the planet.

I don't know why you're having so much trouble with wind.  SA has about the same amount of wind as Oklahoma and NSW has about 30% more.  And by linking wind systems together you can make them as liable as coal and as cheap as gas.

If you have the highest eletcircity costs on the planet, you're doing something wrong.

9 minutes ago, tmcom said:

Germany' s woes are more greens in power stupidity than trump. Although Trump isn't helping.

Admittedly, tRUMP is only part of the problem.  Fortunately, that detail can be overlooked during the next campaign.

11 minutes ago, tmcom said:

Whining, sure if this was real, then a lot of money would be poured into magnetic/ repulsion tech and we would have powerplants with no emissions, ( apart from production), which would last for at least 100 years or more.

Maqgnetic/repulsion does not generate electricity.  It uses electricty that has to be generated somewhere.  It may be more efficient than other means of propulsion (I really don't know.).  If so, it can save energy.  But you still can't make energy from nothing.

Doug

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

How does wind not work as a power source?  Have you seen those old windmills that are all over europe?  I think you are blaming wind power and other renewables for what is obviously infrastructure problems.  Coal is not the answer and if you all could get your ****t together in the power industry we could maybe close more of our coal mines.  Your country needs to do something because there is a huge war going on in the U.S. and eventually the coal mines will close and then we can work on the oil industry (a much bigger war, that one as they own all our politicians)

Because AU, has low pressure or no wind blanketing two to three states at a time, for a few days up to a week, a few times a year, so going 50% ren, is a disaster waiting to happen, and when other states phaze down, then it will be.

As for the US closing them down, clearly you havn't thought about it much, or it doesn't work! Or l guess that means BHP, won't invest a billion in your country as it is not investing in ours, since we are f....ing up our grid?

:sleepy:

8 minutes ago, Doug1o29 said:

I don't know why you're having so much trouble with wind.  SA has about the same amount of wind as Oklahoma and NSW has about 30% more.  And by linking wind systems together you can make them as liable as coal and as cheap as gas.

If you have the highest eletcircity costs on the planet, you're doing something wrong.

Admittedly, tRUMP is only part of the problem.  Fortunately, that detail can be overlooked during the next campaign.

Maqgnetic/repulsion does not generate electricity.  It uses electricty that has to be generated somewhere.  It may be more efficient than other means of propulsion (I really don't know.).  If so, it can save energy.  But you still can't make energy from nothing.

Doug

Magnetic repulsion doesn't work, lol, thanks for the laugh.

:lol:

• The topic was locked