Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
tmcom

Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

183 posts in this topic

tmcom
Posted (edited)

Yep, Mad or stupid, either works.

And this isn't the activists are stupid, unfortunately. This entire doc, has the flat earth, (l love being a flat earther) vibe, running through it, as well as idiot parents brainwashing just as stupid, but more justified children.

DONT ***K WITH THE EARTH, is one slogan at the end of this, premature 2040 onslaught, that stands out.

As is some nutter saying, "it is the bloody psychopaths running our country" yes irony, and more irony.

We have failed you, lol, he only needs to say, "we have failed you, oh lord" and cry a lot and it will be perfect.

And warning there is some wind turbine hugging in this video, well, wind turbine kissing, (yea let's not go there).

Yeah, another flat earth group, but this smoke screen is less obvious.

B)

Edited by tmcom

tmcom

Pieces of paper,.....oook,....im convinced!

The no,s disappeared, since they couldn't tear down the end is nigh, sure a nutter can spin anything?

Attenboroughs dodgy doc, (oil companies).

BBC going after him, (a very small percentage of their funding is oil companies).

Netflix going after him, (probably oil companies again, eventhough l am sure they are not funded by that).

Waruses falling off the cliff, (having a bad day).

Polar bear numbers increasing, (fake news).

Gore's major stuffup, (oil companies).

The billionare visiting scientists in the artic station, ummm, (he paid them off).

There is an explanation for everything regardless of how p****weak it is.

B)PS definitely a religion, this video reacks of dogma and flimsy to laughable evidence.

lost_shaman
4 hours ago, tmcom said:

B)PS definitely a religion, this video reacks of dogma and flimsy to laughable evidence.

Definitely some propaganda in that Nova episode. But I thought the Koch Brothers were big PBS sponsors??! LOL! 

At ~ 55:30 in the program they say "In all a staging 93% of the Heat we are putting into our Atmosphere is getting soaked up by our Oceans."! 

Amazing propaganda there. I'm sure some enlightened woke members here will defend this.

tmcom
5 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

Definitely some propaganda in that Nova episode. But I thought the Koch Brothers were big PBS sponsors??! LOL! 

At ~ 55:30 in the program they say "In all a staging 93% of the Heat we are putting into our Atmosphere is getting soaked up by our Oceans."! 

Amazing propaganda there. I'm sure some enlightened woke members here will defend this.

Yeah, "No one can find a way to tear it down" is my favorite line.

There is also such a thing as a scientist with serious mental health issues, dismissing anything and everything since he has an uncontrollable, unnatural fixation that the end is nigh, and he, (or his ego) will defend this regardless.

A slick video presented by a religious nut pretty much covers it.

B)

Desertrat56
17 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

There is a reason they are big sponsors.  It gives them control.

Sir Smoke aLot

Something will be done about this when those in power wake up in flooded or irradiated home.

Rest is simply ''bread and games''. When time of crisis comes i doubt that world will have time to bother with polar bears because of all the problems which will hit us in the head. That is even more striking than implications of the video.

• Haha 1

tmcom

The greatest and most respected climate scientist on the planet gives a speech.

Here are some of the highlights.

An Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report released earlier this week forecast doom if coal-fired power is not ended within 32 years, worldwide.

Professor Lindzen said Australia’s political class had gone completely bonkers in their response to climate change alarmism and hadn’t taken the time to actually read and understand the science.

‘I can’t imagine what suicidal instincts reside in Australia’s political class.’

‘In asking me to comment on the Australian response, you are asking the wrong person. You need to speak to someone specializing in abnormal psychology.’

Lol, yes, Labor and the Green party.

An implausible conjecture backed by false evidence and repeated incessantly … is used to promote the overturn of industrial civilization,’ he said in London.

‘What we will be leaving our grandchildren is … a landscape degraded by rusting wind farms and decaying solar panel arrays.’

But this guy is an expert on the subject, so what would he know, lol.

^_^

tmcom

The end is nigh, don't believe me,...(sob, cry,.....cry some more) here is proof!

See this video shows birds and more birds,.....and 4224, days til the birds get it, (sorry l live in AU, coral reef, etc) or just over 3 years!!!

We need to sacrifice disbelievers immediately, separate cats and dogs, and umm, give De Caprio an OBE, (the Queen is pretty old, so she may slip with the sword).

I have failed you, oh, carbon lord, boo, hoo.

:P