Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
brynn_

Necklace comes off by its self

11 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

brynn_

Hello, please help me. My gradfather gifted me a beautiful jade necklace in February 2018 from singapore, I absolutely adore it but for a long time now its been doing something strange. since march of 2018 the pendent of the necklace has been falling off the chain. the chain, clasp, pendent, the whole necklace is perfectly intact and is not broken in any way, I have taken it to multiple jewellers to confirm this by looking under their microscope things. I never ever take it off because of how much I love it (although its kind of a love hate situation now) the only time I take it off is to put the pendent back on. there is absolutely no way or logical explanation for what happens. when the pendent - the jade - falls off, the chain is still around my neck with the clasp fastened, if it was a faulty clasp the whole necklace, including the jade pendent and chain would be off me, so how does the pendent fall off the chain without the clasp ever being undone? its super freaky and it freaks out the jewellers. I have racked my brain on every single way this could happen yet nothing adds up. how does it move through solid gold? its happened 23 times starting from march 2018 to most recently the 10th of June 2019 and it keeps happening randomly whenever. when it happens its not even like I pull it and it happens, ill be standing completely still, or walking normally and it just fall off. It is a very strange feeling and I can't tell you how it makes me feel, I'm desperate for answers. I don't know whether the jade is protecting me from something so I should keep it on, or somethings trying to tell me I need it off, so should I take it off? regardless I do love it and it was gifted to me by someone special and was very expensive so I don't know what I would do if I ever lost it. I'm not sure if this is the right fourm to post, I do have my psychic moments and so maybe my energy clashes with the crystals energy? (because its real jade) is this some kind of metaphysical situation? I'm not religious but I do believe in ghost, demons, everything, so could it be possible theres a entity messing with me? please please please help me, any suggestions on what might be happening and maybe how to stop it? thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
papageorge1
Posted (edited)

If jewelers are baffled them I'm not going to be able to give you a 'normal' possibility. So let's 'consider'  the paranormal.

What is the situation with your grandfather? Does he have any knowledge of the history of this piece? What's going on with your life that something paranormal might want to be involved with? 

I am thinking you will have to do your own brainstorming as the paranormal to me seems vast and endless and probably more complicated than even the physical plane. 

Edited by papageorge1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
donktheclown

Wow, If you don't have someone trying to tell you something, I don't know who has. Try putting on an additional clasp. Then see what happens. Do you have close-up pics you can post? Especially the clasp area?....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skloz

I am having a similar problem. My boyfriend gave me his necklace with his saint Christopher medallion and cross while I was abroad. He has had issues in the past where the saint Christopher medallion just falls off the chain. This happened to me on my trip and I luckily found it. We have no idea why it falls off. There is no issues with the chain or with the medallion. Prior to him having this medallion he had another that had the same issue and he ended up completely losing. We looked it up and have found nothing. Anything would help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

im not a true believer so forgive me but i do love a good mystery, if i first assume your story is true i suggest hanging the necklace in a safe place since this has happened a lot it should keep on happening, right? and its better than loosing it for good right.

also i was in the jewellery biz and would very much like clear good pictures of the pendant part ,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan

Need to see how the pendant is attached to the chain.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman

Pictures of the necklace please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brynn_
On 12/06/2019 at 2:22 AM, papageorge1 said:

If jewelers are baffled them I'm not going to be able to give you a 'normal' possibility. So let's 'consider'  the paranormal.

What is the situation with your grandfather? Does he have any knowledge of the history of this piece? What's going on with your life that something paranormal might want to be involved with? 

I am thinking you will have to do your own brainstorming as the paranormal to me seems vast and endless and probably more complicated than even the physical plane. 

Hello! sorry I don't know if I'm doing this right, I'm new to this website haha. theres not really a 'situation' with my grandfather, I don't see him a lot if that adds to anything. I've told him what happens to the necklace but he doesn't really care that much haha, I think he believes me but you have to kind of see it to believe it, the only person who's seen it actually fall off besides me is my mum. He doesn't know anything about the necklace history wise at all, he doesn't even know what store he bought it at, English isn't his first language so it's hard to get details out of him and I doubt he asked whoever he bought the necklace from stuff about its history you know? theres nothing really in my life happening at the moment that I think the paranormal would want to 'target' me, however I do like/am interested to the paranormal and have been my whole life and I've always heard things like they feed of that and that attracts them and stuff, so maybe that? but I don't think I'm THAT into the supernatural that it would attract them to me like that. BUT also I do believe that recently I've been cursed, I know sounds kind of crazy. I do believe I have been cursed before in the past by having a cursed item in my possession which caused so many expensive things to break, extreme decline of family members health, my relationship with everyone to go completely down hill and the sudden death of two pets just days apart. I believe I was cursed again because all those things and more have happened to me again and idk I can just tell also I literally witnessed the person curse me. anyway Idk why I said all that because I don't think it relates to my necklace because the first time I got cursed was years before my necklace and the second time was like a year after I got my necklace so I don't think there's any corolation. but I have a theory, (I tried to post my original post on a supernatural forum aswell but it said I couldn't do that), I started my first year of high school - year 10 like a week before I went to Singapore (there I got my necklace), the whole singapore trip the necklace stuff didn't happen, but it started happening when I first started going to school. my school is very old, it first was a meat works and slaughter house, then was built as a highschool in the 20s, then it was army barracks in ww2, then high school again. anyways my point is its very old and I believe haunted, I know people have died there and I do feel bad, negative energy. SO maybe when I started school something took a liking to my necklace? or maybe, (because I read that jade protects from evil), my jade gets so 'overwhelmed' from trying to ward off spirts all day at school. idk sorry I rambled, thanks for your help. if what I said means anything to you or maybe you can piece something together from this please get back to me thanks :).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brynn_
On 12/06/2019 at 5:48 AM, donktheclown said:

Wow, If you don't have someone trying to tell you something, I don't know who has. Try putting on an additional clasp. Then see what happens. Do you have close-up pics you can post? Especially the clasp area?....

I know crazy right? haha. hmm that would be a good idea but I'm not skilled enough for that, and I feel it would be expensive for someone to put one on for me and I don't really want to damage it. I could try to thread a thin piece of fishing wire through my necklace to try to stop it from happening because then the jade would have to get through the chain and the fishing wire. idk if that made sense haha. I have some photos but it says there to big to upload, do you know how to fix this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brynn_
On 17/06/2019 at 7:41 AM, Skloz said:

I am having a similar problem. My boyfriend gave me his necklace with his saint Christopher medallion and cross while I was abroad. He has had issues in the past where the saint Christopher medallion just falls off the chain. This happened to me on my trip and I luckily found it. We have no idea why it falls off. There is no issues with the chain or with the medallion. Prior to him having this medallion he had another that had the same issue and he ended up completely losing. We looked it up and have found nothing. Anything would help!

oh wow that is weird! I've done a lot of research as well and I've found a few other people like us, every story I read it was a religious necklace, with like a saint or a cross on it, if that helps? don't know why mine does it though (since its just a jade necklace). its freaky hey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brynn_
On 18/06/2019 at 7:58 PM, the13bats said:

im not a true believer so forgive me but i do love a good mystery, if i first assume your story is true i suggest hanging the necklace in a safe place since this has happened a lot it should keep on happening, right? and its better than loosing it for good right.

also i was in the jewellery biz and would very much like clear good pictures of the pendant part ,

 

my picture files are too big to upload, how do I solve this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.