Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my necklace falls off by itself. ghosts?

brynn_

Hello, please help me. My gradfather gifted me a beautiful jade necklace in February 2018 from singapore, I absolutely adore it but for a long time now its been doing something strange. since march of 2018 the pendent of the necklace has been falling off the chain. the chain, clasp, pendent, the whole necklace is perfectly intact and is not broken in any way, I have taken it to multiple jewellers to confirm this by looking under their microscope things. I never ever take it off because of how much I love it (although its kind of a love hate situation now) the only time I take it off is to put the pendent back on. there is absolutely no way or logical explanation for what happens. when the pendent - the jade - falls off, the chain is still around my neck with the clasp fastened, if it was a faulty clasp the whole necklace, including the jade pendent and chain would be off me, so how does the pendent fall off the chain without the clasp ever being undone? its super freaky and it freaks out the jewellers. I have racked my brain on every single way this could happen yet nothing adds up. how does it move through solid gold? its happened 23 times starting from march 2018 to most recently the 10th of June 2019 and it keeps happening randomly whenever. when it happens its not even like I pull it and it happens, ill be standing completely still, or walking normally and it just fall off. It is a very strange feeling and I can't tell you how it makes me feel, I'm desperate for answers. I don't know whether the jade is protecting me from something so I should keep it on, or somethings trying to tell me I need it off, so should I take it off? regardless I do love it and it was gifted to me by someone special and was very expensive so I don't know what I would do if I ever lost it. I'm not sure if this is the right fourm to post, I do have my psychic moments and so maybe my energy clashes with the crystals energy? (because its real jade) is this some kind of metaphysical situation? I'm not religious but I do believe in ghost, demons, everything, so could it be possible theres a entity messing with me? this did start happening once I started highschool, the building is very old, it was army barracks and a slaughter house, I do feel bad energy around and do believe is haunted, people have died there so possibly there is ghosts roaming. please please please help me, any suggestions on what might be happening and maybe how to stop it? thank you.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Still Waters

• brynn_

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, welcome to UM.

You've posted this already. It's here:

We ask members not to post the same thing in more than one forum as it only causes confusion.

Sorry - Closed

• The topic was locked