Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeking assistance

Seeking Guidance

Hello.

I am in North Alabama and I am seeking someone to guide me on the next leg of my journey.  I am looking for someone who heals others, has a clear view of the spirit world, and is willing to contact me.  Who am I?  I am an assistance to passing over, I am a healer trying to learn what I am and need to be, I am a sensitive, empathic, who, as a young child, used to play with the spirit children and the white ones.

I know I am asking a lot.  It will be a challenge.  I have many attachments, several of my own doing, some attached to me since before I was born.  There is so much more to me and my story than this little post.  However, I don't know if what I seek is considered spiritual, paranormal, or new age.

I am getting nowhere on my own, I need guidance, and perhaps a few explanations.

Be Safe

Matt

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am in no position to help you because I don’t have what you ask.  But I would like to ask you to discuss playing with the spirit children and the white ones.  What does that mean?

• Like 1

I was 5 years old.  The spirit children were the ghost children that existed around and inside the cemetery behind our house.  The white ones are discussed by Solomon's Key.  They include gnomes, pixies, elves the size of nymphs, etc, etc.  They are considered omens of good fortune and purity.  I can't claim to remember how many times I saw the white ones, but, it was very often in those days.

3 minutes ago, Seeking Guidance said:

I was 5 years old.  The spirit children were the ghost children that existed around and inside the cemetery behind our house.  The white ones are discussed by Solomon's Key.  They include gnomes, pixies, elves the size of nymphs, etc, etc.  They are considered omens of good fortune and purity.  I can't claim to remember how many times I saw the white ones, but, it was very often in those days.

Thank you.

Im sorry, I’m not familiar with Solomon’s Key.  I do know of the writings of Solomon and have studied them in some detail. 

So, it sounds like you have a gift I cannot relate to but find interesting.  I wish you peace and success on your journey.

12 minutes ago, Seeking Guidance said:

Hello.

I am in North Alabama and I am seeking someone to guide me on the next leg of my journey.  I am looking for someone who heals others, has a clear view of the spirit world, and is willing to contact me.  Who am I?  I am an assistance to passing over, I am a healer trying to learn what I am and need to be, I am a sensitive, empathic, who, as a young child, used to play with the spirit children and the white ones.

I know I am asking a lot.  It will be a challenge.  I have many attachments, several of my own doing, some attached to me since before I was born.  There is so much more to me and my story than this little post.  However, I don't know if what I seek is considered spiritual, paranormal, or new age.

I am getting nowhere on my own, I need guidance, and perhaps a few explanations.

Be Safe

Matt

Hello Matt, I think you should have posted this in the paranormal section of the forum. Anyway welcome to the forum, I wish I could add more, however, my knowledge doesn't extend to your situation.

Hi There and welcome to the forum. I sent you some brief information privately which has been useful to me.

Enjoy your time here at UM.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hello Matt, I think you should have posted this in the paranormal section of the forum. Anyway welcome to the forum, I wish I could add more, however, my knowledge doesn't extend to your situation.

Thanks, trying them now.

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Ever thought about becoming a grief counsellor and assisting the living? 

I am adept at assisting others crossing over for the first time.  However, because I know that this life is not the end, I feel no remorse or grief towards the death of another.  I embrace their passing as a celebration.  Most people do not see it that way.  This is why I have never been good at assisting grievers.  My mindset is a complete 180 from normal folk.  

I also have to many spiritual gifts meant for healing, fighting off attacking spirits, and teaching others what I have learned.  Too much to be wasted.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Seeking Guidance said:

I am adept at assisting others crossing over for the first time.  However, because I know that this life is not the end, I feel no remorse or grief towards the death of another.  I embrace their passing as a celebration.  Most people do not see it that way.  This is why I have never been good at assisting grievers.  My mindset is a complete 180 from normal folk.  

I also have to many spiritual gifts meant for healing, fighting off attacking spirits, and teaching others what I have learned.  Too much to be wasted.

Yeah, I've got a few issues with this perspective. For personal reasons I'm not going to offer any further opinions.

I will say this. You do have an active imagination. With that I am out. Maybe someone else will say what I'm thinking...

• Like 3

On 14/06/2019 at 2:04 AM, XenoFish said:

Yeah, I've got a few issues with this perspective. For personal reasons I'm not going to offer any further opinions.

I will say this. You do have an active imagination. With that I am out. Maybe someone else will say what I'm thinking...

I can see and appreciate both sides of the perspective.

Personal experience, knowledge, and understanding, is the key here, and what you see as imagination may actually be an abilty to see reality in a wider or different way 

One thing i would say is that the experiences of the very young are not necessarily reliable in ascertaining true reality, due to the incomplete and evolving nature of the  young human brain /mind, and the lack of experiences to compare between.

However, children often do see and appreciate things which older people pass by or overlook, as we establish more concrete and direct ways of thinking.   

On 6/13/2019 at 9:13 AM, Seeking Guidance said:

Crossing over for the first time? There is no first time when it comes to crossing over, as one had to have crossed over here first, before crossing back over yonder. You said it yourself about yourself, before you were born.

I believe you are not a genuine guide, but just a sham one. You are a Shaman!

But I do agree that we must celebrate our passing, passing over this lure of yours, a juicy worm of a story.

Seriously though, I agree on celebrating our or anyone's else passing. I once lived in New Orleans for a while, and there they celebrate it. I can only provide a movie clip to show how it is celebrated. Pay close attention to all the details!

Thread cleaned. Let's refrain from making this thread a personal commentary about other members.

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, Seeking Guidance said:

Hello.

Be Safe

Matt

Hi matt, I like you, you sound honest. A humble man goes far. A wise man knows when he is not. 

I am a traveler, I am a young man, currently in New Mexico. My way of believing, lets say, is rare, I am not even sure it still exists? I believe in an un-adultered structure of belief, one that can be seen in Ancient tribes, clean, to the point. My eye is open to Spirit, I do see energies, and my utmost focus is on the actual and true nature of reality. I am saying I seek a clear view. There are some attachments I am overcoming, but few, as most have been cleared out. I am seeking to be a true healer, prophet, and warrior.

I would like to help, the question of course, is what are you looking for help with? I have an idea, but it is not exactly clear?

You want a contact, you have him. Just let me know you saw this, PM me, and then I will link you. 

Peace, completion, Blessing.

Edited by VastLand

On 6/13/2019 at 10:13 AM, Seeking Guidance said:

I, the same, feel no grief, but rather celebration....and other things I share in common, that you mentioned. I'd rather discuss privately.

Edited by VastLand