Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Iilaa'mpuul'xem

Ogopogo sighting on video

59 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Earl.Of.Trumps
5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Could it be otters swimming in a line?  Perhaps, yes? 

you're right, no heads breaching the surface. But also, they are in a straight line, the problem being, it is TOO straight. there is never any give - both in distance between objects, and any left-right movement. I think what is seen is one rigid object. Can't be an animal, IMO

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
toast

"Ogopogo", hahaha! I have never heard that. Hell, I love the web.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

as to clearify, i posted nickells otter / lake monster illusion picture not saying i thought this was otters i dont but i posted that picture to illustrate what we see might not be isnt the full picture of whats going on.

if you go to nightwalkers post #26 look at his 2nd picture, two of the "waves" basically match too close, i dont feel like subjecting myself to watching the clip again but 3 if not 4 waves will match at a time and too closely.

the spacing between waves is the same which is odd it has a "feel" to me of 4 or 5 or ? objects tied together and being pulled through the water it doesnt have a feel of a wave to me that is winding down like when one turns off a fan,

i dont get a feel of several animals and no known creature even in fossil records that i known of have more that 2 sets of flippers or fins, its head or heads never break the surface and it seems to me just about any creature cruising the surface like thatits head would peak,

the kid on the blue paddle boat would almost have to have known what it was but so far hes not talking.

im finding many holes and not many answers yet, but i do not believe that is a living creature but something is making waves.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

as to clearify, i posted nickells otter / lake monster illusion picture not saying i thought this was otters i dont but i posted that picture to illustrate what we see might not be isnt the full picture of whats going on.

if you go to nightwalkers post #26 look at his 2nd picture, two of the "waves" basically match too close, i dont feel like subjecting myself to watching the clip again but 3 if not 4 waves will match at a time and too closely.

the spacing between waves is the same which is odd it has a "feel" to me of 4 or 5 or ? objects tied together and being pulled through the water it doesnt have a feel of a wave to me that is winding down like when one turns off a fan,

i dont get a feel of several animals and no known creature even in fossil records that i known of have more that 2 sets of flippers or fins, its head or heads never break the surface and it seems to me just about any creature cruising the surface like thatits head would peak,

the kid on the blue paddle boat would almost have to have known what it was but so far hes not talking.

im finding many holes and not many answers yet, but i do not believe that is a living creature but something is making waves.

Logic dictates that a creature as the length of a blue whale couldn't be living in that ecosystem without myriad signs of its existence.  Even PG only gives it a 60% chance  LOL.  The only mystery is if it is a string of otters, a naturally occurring event or a leftover wake.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Logic dictates that a creature as the length of a blue whale couldn't be living in that ecosystem without myriad signs of its existence.  Even PG only gives it a 60% chance  LOL.  The only mystery is if it is a string of otters, a naturally occurring event or a leftover wake.

i lean towards something being dragged for now...and like with dobby the elf carport video the mystery here is why hasnt it been debunked yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

i lean towards something being dragged for now...

Jeezus krist… you and I agree!  I think the earth just shook!  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
35 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Jeezus krist… you and I agree!  I think the earth just shook!  :lol:

:tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amanda Evans

A terrible video but what ever it was looked like a live creature.

Otters or a large fish perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
5 hours ago, Amanda Evans said:

A terrible video but what ever it was looked like a live creature.

Otters or a large fish perhaps?

you think so? it doesnt have a live feel to me reminds me of animatronics at diznee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.