Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost item, please help

bekah_kat

I have lost a gold figaro necklace, which was a gift from my dad, several years ago. I have looked everywhere. I have, also, tried pendulum dowsing, and I can't seem to get a clear answer. Just recently, I have started getting very anxious looking for this necklace. I feel like I really need to find it, and I am becoming desperate. If anyone could help me or give me any advice, I would greatly appreciate it!! Thank you for your time!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bekah_kat

• docyabut2

• zep73

• Desertrat56

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you lose it while you were wearing it, or after you took it off?

If the first, it might be lost forever.

If the second, try to redo everything you did at the time you took it off.

Look in the freezer.  That's where I find stuff I misplaced.  :P  Seriously, you won't find it as long as you are anxious.  Do something to get your mind off of the necklace and it will either show up or you will remember the last time you had it.

I don't think I was wearing it when I lost it. One day, I just noticed it wasn't in the usual spot. It has been years since I have seen it. I could have packed it away to hide it. I have moved several times since then. I have wondered if it may have gotten stolen, but for some reason, I don't feel like it was. For some reason, lately, I have been thinking about it and have become determined to find it. I have been going through old boxes and everything. I am trying to use the Law of Attraction in hopes it will just appear. Also, thank you, I will try. It's hard because I'm an anxious person in general.  

2 hours ago, bekah_kat said:

I don't think I was wearing it when I lost it. One day, I just noticed it wasn't in the usual spot. It has been years since I have seen it. I could have packed it away to hide it. I have moved several times since then. I have wondered if it may have gotten stolen, but for some reason, I don't feel like it was. For some reason, lately, I have been thinking about it and have become determined to find it. I have been going through old boxes and everything. I am trying to use the Law of Attraction in hopes it will just appear. Also, thank you, I will try. It's hard because I'm an anxious person in general.  

Try this it always works for me:) just let go deeply and asked your pathfinder to find it ":)

Sorry, bekah, but if you are not sure about whether you were wearing it, then you probably were....

Surely now is a good time for you to do that whole house cleanup you've often thought about (! :) )... so get started - go through everything, one room at a time, throw away junk, move furniture, check underneath stuff, down furniture crevices etc.

And at the end, not only will you know for sure that you really did lose it, you will likely have found several other things you've been looking for, or were just forgotten...  Whatever you do, do NOT expect to find it.. - Murphy's law applies.

• This topic was locked and unlocked