Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need help/advice

Ivana B

Year ago I have developed psychic abilities. And telepathy with one person (he knows, it's has been proven). I was able to hear his tought 1000 km away. Problem I have is with the ghost. I have given a information that I am psychic and they don't want leave me alone, I hear them talking all the time and some of them are not nice. True story. How to shut this down? All this happened in midst of kundalini awakening.

Edited by Ivana B
  • Haha 1

Yes. I asume you are suggesting that is some kind of disorder but I know it better. I know this is true.

• Haha 1

As a Christian, I believe that you are dappling in demonic powers to use telepathy, and doing so will leave you open to other demonic presences, such as your "ghost" that is troubling you. It might be that this ghost is the source of your "telepathy", and has tricked you into using it so it can have a window onto your mind/soul.

As a logical human, I think maybe you do need to see a councilor. First go to a priest, and see if they see anything demonic. Then go to a secular evaluation to see if you need help/meds.

The problem with shutting down this kind of thing is that once you awaken it, the negative effects don't easily go away. If you don't want to see a priest, and get extensive prayer to break the links. Then you'll probably be left with going and getting medication to numb you so you don't think/act regarding the telepathy/ghosts. Once you stop thinking about them, they should go away.

3 minutes ago, Ivana B said:

Thank you. I've been using medications and in some phases they were helpful but they numb..

I would try transcendental meditation, after using for sometime you can learn to block anything out of your mind. I have been using for many years, for a different reason thought, however the concept is the same.

2 hours ago, Ivana B said:

I have given a information that I am psychic and they don't want leave me alone, I hear them talking all the time and some of them are not nice. True story. How to shut this down? All this happened in midst of kundalini awakening.

Do not pay attention to these creatures, do not allow yourself to get carried away or fulfill their desires and do your job further. If you are afraid then trust only the divine and focus on it in difficult moments asking for help and protection.
There are many false astral creatures who even have light and can impersonate bright angels and can charm you and lead you to the wrong direction. One of these creatures influenced Hitler and we know how it ended for the world.

Spiritual people have even harder because they connect with all beings on earth and all the sufferings of the world pass through their consciousness. Because those who want to find God must drink the human cup of the sufferings of the whole world.

these powers and entities exist only in your mind like make believe, fantasy so the only power they have is what you give them,

if its disrupting your life then you do need professinal medical help.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ivana B said:

Yes. I asume you are suggesting that is some kind of disorder but I know it better. I know this is true.

I lot of people say the very same thing. 

I don't have to prove anyone. It was never my thing or interest. It just happened. Everyone has their own opinion/judgement so...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ivana B said:

Year ago I have developed psychic abilities. And telepathy with one person (he knows, it's has been proven). I was able to hear his tought 1000 km away. Problem I have is with the ghost. I have given a information that I am psychic and they don't want leave me alone, I hear them talking all the time and some of them are not nice. True story. How to shut this down? All this happened in midst of kundalini awakening.

For once I agree with Coil about some of what he said.  You are the one with the power, banish the voices and if they come back banish them again,  Do Not be fearful because that is what they want, and do not think you are special because some claim to be angels.  They aren't. And if they claim to be dead who want you to pass messages, refuse them.  If you are not strong enough in your mind and your being, knowing who you are, you will be plagued by them.  Get strong, face your fears and eliminate self doubt.  You can ask for help from Jesus, God or whomever you believe in and you will receive it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

these powers and entities exist only in your mind like make believe, fantasy so the only power they have is what you give them,

if its disrupting your life then you do need professinal medical help.

Why do you and @XenoFish waste time on this part of the forum?  Do you do it to make yourselves feel better, boost your ego that you know something others don't?  It is really strange if you are not interested in this kind of thing that you would even look at the posts, much less comment. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Why do you and @XenoFish waste time on this part of the forum?  Do you do it to make yourselves feel better, boost your ego that you know something others don't?  It is really strange if you are not interested in this kind of thing that you would even look at the posts, much less comment. 

Because a lot of people who think they might have psychic abilities may in fact have a serious underlining issue. That's why. Schizophrenics tend to think they hear the voice of god, the dead, or loved ones. Are you going to tell me that isn't a real problem? I'm not here to be someone's confirmation bias, you get me?

If anything I'm actually showing concern for someone's well-being. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Because a lot of people who think they might have psychic abilities may in fact have a serious underlining issue. That's why. Schizophrenics tend to think they hear the voice of god, the dead, or loved ones. Are you going to tell me that isn't a real problem? I'm not here to be someone's confirmation bias, you get me?

If anything I'm actually showing concern for someone's well-being. 

You are not as unhelpful as Bats is.  I get your concern, but sometimes it is like standing at a wall beating on it expecting it to change in to a door.  You can't help someone by negating everything he/she says, that is not help it is hindrance.  You have more knowledge about this stuff than most cynical skeptics.  At least two other people expressed that the OP should get medical help, but they did it in seeming concern rather than with the "baseball bat" method Bats used.

34 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You are not as unhelpful as Bats is.  I get your concern, but sometimes it is like standing at a wall beating on it expecting it to change in to a door.  You can't help someone by negating everything he/she says, that is not help it is hindrance.  You have more knowledge about this stuff than most cynical skeptics.  At least two other people expressed that the OP should get medical help, but they did it in seeming concern rather than with the "baseball bat" method Bats used.

Why do you think my first comment in this thread was about seeing a doctor. Because I know that.

A: They might heed my suggestion

B: Ignore my suggestion.

C: Call me a troll and tell me off. 

Of those three I do not care. I've had enough of these types of discussions over the years. Now I try to just drop a single line and move on. Unless it concerns empathy, it's kind of a pet peeve for me. 

You ever think about why I often write, "People will believe what the want to believe, because they want to believe it" So much?

If you spend enough time here you'll find two types of people. Those who are genuinely curious and those who only seek confirmation. As it stands I don't know, nor really care which type the OP of this thread is. I've said my peace and I will repeat it again. 

If this worsens please talk to your doctor. 

LBRP and Middle Pillar should clear things up. You can find them online.

Also, don't try to communicate with it. That only makes things worse.

4 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

if you dont like my posts place me on ignore, no need to placate your ego derailing a thread.

you are just trolling and hard, 

you are simply doing a different version of what you damn me and others for doing.

this is your problem not mine.

Edited by the13bats

17 hours ago, Ivana B said:

I don't have to prove anyone. It was never my thing or interest. It just happened. Everyone has their own opinion/judgement so...

Correct. I am able to validate my telepathic experiences to my satisfaction. I make no attempts to prove such things to any one else.

As far as receiving unwanted telepathic messages is concerned, I would suggest ignoring it in the same way you would getting bad advice. Do not even reply to those thoughts in your head. Stay kind in your heart when you do this.

John

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 4:09 AM, Ivana B said:

Easy. Quit believing you have psychic abilities and in ghost. As for the "telepathy" that's called familiarity. We tend to recognize people's patterns the longer we're around them. 

• 1 month later...

It takes time to cool off the talking sometimes they are intrusive like intruder that brakes into somebody's house just to make you feel nasty just give it time read though everyday they come up try to understand what are they talking what is the theme the subject that should release some of the tension. I don't want to say anything rude but it is awful at the same time and extremely powerful I can share my story as long as someone wants to hear it and I have connection across the globe (and more one of which through dubstep for example sometimes accompanied with moves like I'm looking at the world I am listening to or communicate to) I can't say though this is a stupid question for a psychic or whatever that is but no one can tell (at least no one I know) what exactly do you think at the present moment or what have you been thinking only your intentions because the thought is powerful source and as what I consider in order to read it you have to break the power source which hopefully as it happened to me they just were blocked as also what happened to me by the way did you open your third eye?

• 2 weeks later...

Telepathy is nothing more than your senses developing beyond that of the norm. Our senses are far more amazing than most give them credit for. When you actually work on advancing all your senses as far as you can, it may seem like you have superpowers, but it's just a matter of hypersensitivity. After all, they are called "senses" for a reason.

If you are young, you may be in the early onset of schizophrenia. I certainly hope that's not the case. On the other hand, young people tend to believe things that adults do not. We are told certain things are crazy and we begin to lose touch. Soon, we are joining in with the same talk. That's not to legitimize your experiences, it just means we tend to lose our sense of wonder and imagination when we get older.

• Like 1