Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 Little girls

lukeyo

I don't have a very detailed story, as its from when I was very young, around the age of 6. 

As a youngen I would have all sorts of terrors at night, seeing things with my eyes open, or shut. Experienced what i now believe to be astral projection.

I would often see an "evil " doll, pop up from a basket and tease me, at the end of a bed at my nans.

But one of the oddest ones, is about 3 young girls. I was told once, by a parent that I used to go running into there room screaming and crying about 3 little girls that would pull my covers off me and taunt me whilst I tried to sleep. After being told about it I could fully recall it, picture these little girls in old timey nighties, acting as girl often would , giggling and teasing.

I was wondering if anyone else had any experiences of this? 

Thanks,

Luke 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lukeyo said:

I was told once, by a parent that I used to go running into there room screaming and crying about 3 little girls

What age were you when your parents told you this and did they say what they told you at the time to stop you being afraid? 

4 minutes ago, lukeyo said:

I don't have a very detailed story, as its from when I was very young, around the age of 6. 

As a youngen I would have all sorts of terrors at night, seeing things with my eyes open, or shut. Experienced what i now believe to be astral projection.

I would often see an "evil " doll, pop up from a basket and tease me, at the end of a bed at my nans.

But one of the oddest ones, is about 3 young girls. I was told once, by a parent that I used to go running into there room screaming and crying about 3 little girls that would pull my covers off me and taunt me whilst I tried to sleep. After being told about it I could fully recall it, picture these little girls in old timey nighties, acting as girl often would , giggling and teasing.

I was wondering if anyone else had any experiences of this? 

Thanks,

Luke 

To be honest. This sounds a lot like night terrors to me. Sort of a lucid nightmare.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

What age were you when your parents told you this and did they say what they told you at the time to stop you being afraid? 

around 16-18, no I dont think they remember such detail .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

To be honest. This sounds a lot like night terrors to me. Sort of a lucid nightmare.

I was thinking that, though i remember I would be sat up at the time pulling it back and telling them to stop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lukeyo said:

I was thinking that, though i remember I would be sat up at the time pulling it back and telling them to stop.

In that case it might be hypnogogic or hypnapompic.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Do you have any older siblings? If so do you think they might have pranked you?

haha , I dont. That'd be funny 

Just now, lukeyo said:

haha , I dont. That'd be funny 

Yeah, I figured it was worth asking. I've got kids and they used to prank one another a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah, I figured it was worth asking. I've got kids and they used to prank one another a lot. 

As I read this I hear the yell "Sucks to be you!" over my shoulder..... :lol:

51 minutes ago, lukeyo said:

I agree with Xeno. It sounds like night terrors. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

As I read this I hear the yell "Sucks to be you!" over my shoulder..... :lol:

That was me. I was using my super duper ultra amazing psychik powarz.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

That was me. I was using my super duper ultra amazing psychik powarz.

Not on this 9 year old maniac.....

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, lukeyo said:

around 16-18, no I dont think they remember such detail .

If a child goes running, screaming and crying into their parents bedroom, how the parents deal with it is a very IMPORTANT detail.

Why did they feel the need to tell you 10 years later? 

Do you still have bad dreams or was this only when you were younger?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I had a similar thing happen to me ive visited by the 'turban ghost' like 3 times in a row and ran to my dad who told me that there was nothing there. Ive lost my sight ever since. I cant see apparitions only hear them. But these days it seems to be coming back slowly.