Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman says she's seen sasquatch by her home

Still Waters

How is this any different from the hundreds of other claims every year? If people want to be taken seriously they better start providing bodily remains instead of just footprints and tall tales.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

:sleepy:

Bigfoot doing a terrible impersonation of the Loch Ness Monster. 

Edited by Not Your Huckleberry

He doesn't like apples and bananas but likes peanut brittle!  Yes, a man after my own heart  :D

At least we had footprints in this one, and, no bears. Like looking at the footprint couldn't tell you that lol

• Haha 1

I want to be her neighbor. Me + Ghillie suit = free peanut brittle!

• Haha 3

Now they cant even be bothered leaving home to fake BF.How these accounts get any media coverage is the big mystery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, openozy said:

Now they cant even be bothered leaving home to fake BF.How these accounts get any media coverage is the big mystery.

It's the classic phenomenon of a "slow news day", which will continue to get slower as TV news continues to be outmoded by the internet.

• Like 2

She says the Sasquatch sightings started back in March. Footprints are her proof

then she has no proof she has a piece of very weak very easy to hoax evidence that in the world of bigfoot means pretty much nothing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

then she has no proof she has a piece of very weak very easy to hoax evidence that in the world of bigfoot means pretty much nothing.

i will add, for about the cost of a carton of 305s and a 6er of prem beer from the quick stop she could have gotten a camera and taken a few non convincing yet blurry out of focus blobsquatch pics to further her case.

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

All of that is true and always will be.
So it amazes me as to why you even bother to come into these threads.  Hmmm,,,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

i will add, for about the cost of a carton of 305s and a 6er of prem beer from the quick stop she could have gotten a camera and taken a few non convincing yet blurry out of focus blobsquatch pics to further her case.

Again, all of which is true!  hmmm,,,  so it could also be that she's telling the truth  - *as best as she knows it*.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Again, all of which is true!  hmmm,,,  so it could also be that she's telling the truth  - *as best as she knows it*.

most certainly, she very much could be truthful yet mistaken or outrighr wrong, shes human it happens, she could be the butt of a hoax, she could be like janice carter and living in delusion, or if bigfoot existed it could have left the prints which was my point, there is no good reason why in a case like this if a person is capitible if making casts of tracks they could have a camera set up, especially claiming months of encounters. it s okay now a bunch of bigfoot hunters will desend on the site afterall even the idea of a bigfoot is a moneymaker for some,

my guess zero will be found, its how this goes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

All of that is true and always will be.
So it amazes me as to why you even bother to come into these threads.  Hmmm,,,

so you just cant help but let the troll in you surface, thats too bad it kills your integrity, you might want to try to figure out why you are so deepy and overconcerned with why others enjoy the forum, sounds like you have real issues there.

to placate your obsession with me, i simply come here for entertainment, i dont have to share the opinions of the blind true believers to come and toss in my opinions, and i do have a good time.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

so you just cant help but let the troll in you surface, thats too bad it kills your integrity, you might want to try to figure out why you are so deepy and overconcerned with why others enjoy the forum, sounds like you have real issues there.

to placate your obsession with me, i simply come here for entertainment, i dont have to share the opinions of the blind true believers to come and toss in my opinions, and i do have a good time.

Ok, that was bad, slightly.  But I  have always had a sincere inquisitiveness as to why people who never believe in UFOs, BFs or whatever, are the best customers UM has in those threads. As an example, I don't believe in fairies but I'll be damned if I'm going to go into the fairy threads to remind people that faries don't exist.

I really don't know the answer

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Ok, that was bad, slightly.  But I  have always had a sincere inquisitiveness as to why people who never believe in UFOs, BFs or whatever, are the best customers UM has in those threads. As an example, I don't believe in fairies but I'll be damned if I'm going to go into the fairy threads to remind people that faries don't exist.

I really don't know the answer

that is still trollish as i gave you an answer you ignored and kept on with it, actually you do just what you say you dont understand about others doing you just do it a bit backwards,

you fight tooth a nail, go on tantrums, ad hominem attacks etc on your opinions and beliefs and no matter how big your lack of proof and evidence is and no matter how strong the other sides proof and evidence you are wrong you do not waiver, part is your honest belief and part is a big fragile ego.

so in that i dont understand why you do what you do, but for me i dont care, the only reason im even replying to you about it is bordom, and a bit of entertainment, who knows perhaps a light will come on and you will troll less...stay true to your beliefs just stop the trolling.

you miss a huge fact UM forum is not limited to a bunch of blind true believers high fiving each other how their fantasies and delusions are all real, no, its an open public forum where all types can post any opinion, so i come here for entertainment and in that if a person is telling me xxxx is real i very well might tell them if it is prove it, or cut to the chase and state xxxx doesnt exist because thats my opinion, my opinions shouldnt matter to you as much as they do. ( or anyone for that matter )

a big difference in you and me is i dont take anything personal i dont care what someone believes i dont care if my posts sway anyones thinking, you on the otherhand seem to get very upset and really have a deep need to be validated by others agreeing with your opinions and when they dont you obviously go for the throat,

in the end i come here for a bit of escape, a bit of entertainment and camaraderie from others, im having a good time here.

have a good one earl,

cheers

b

• Confused 1