Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Civil War 2 in America

F3SS

This interesting video popped up in my feed. The subject comes up here from time to time so thought I'd share it. It's a bit of confirmation bias affirming everything I've always said and more but I'd love to hear a better counter.

It's long but not boring. #2A

• Thanks 2

I would love to see this made into a great movie. I'd definitely watch it. With that said, I don't agree with Coulter or whomever else is saying Trump will be the last Republican President. Although we could eventually have a civil war, I don't think it would be over politics, it would probably be caused by a global conflict like in the movie The Postman or some other unforeseen cause like maybe because of major natural disaster, which in turn develops into conflicts over resources.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gunn said:

I would love to see this made into a great movie. I'd definitely watch it. With that said, I don't agree with Coulter or whomever else is saying Trump will be the last Republican President. Although we could eventually have a civil war, I don't think it would be over politics, it would probably be caused by a global conflict like in the movie The Postman or some other unforeseen cause like maybe because of major natural disaster, which in turn develops into conflicts over resources.

Nah just cut the internet for 3 days !

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, F3SS said:

This interesting video popped up in my feed. The subject comes up here from time to time so thought I'd share it. It's a bit of confirmation bias affirming everything I've always said and more but I'd love to hear a better counter.

There is nothing on the horizon that could make a 2nd civil war likely.

In France and the UK it has been traditionally caused by peasants starving or religion. I suspect religion is probably off the menu in the modern era but starvation is still a possibility. It would require the economic collapse of the USA or massive natural disaster knocking out a large chunk of the worlds food production.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Nah just cut the internet for 3 days !

:lol: Oh the calamity! What would we do if the Internet gods punished us and cut the Internet? On one occasion, I was without TV for 4 days and I was dying of boredom and about to go apeshit. But then, on the 3rd day, I saw and remembered this dusty book I bought ages ago, that I never got around to reading, it was great! So I felt alive and sane again. Then I remembered a PC game I never got around to finishing, finished it, and then I read another book, and then I bought and played another PC game, and then... well...I bought another TV. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Gunn said:

well...I bought another TV.

I thought you were going to say you bought another gun :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

FTR, I do not agree with that last Republican president stuff either nor do I think we are on the precipice of a civil war with nowhere to go. I just thought it was an interesting analysis as we do here the subject come up now and again. It does however in no small terms illustrate the importance of the second amendment which can never be overstated.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, F3SS said:

FTR, I do not agree with that last Republican president stuff either nor do I think we are on the precipice of a civil war with nowhere to go. I just thought it was an interesting analysis as we do here the subject come up now and again. It does however in no small terms illustrate the importance of the second amendment which can never be overstated.

People only start civil wars when they have no other option.

Its because they are putting their lives at risk.

• Like 1

Actually, the easiest way to start a civil war is to silence other's voices. What do you think has been happening the past couple of years thanks to tech giants? When people can't address their grievances, they are not represented, Urban is stifling rural areas, it leads to civil war. It has been heading in that direction with Democrats wanting Popular vote = Rural Areas lose out, Electoral Votes Gone = No Representation for the Red States, and Giant Tech giants are censoring all dissenting voices. It isn't just censorship that is causing this feeling of looming civil war.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, F3SS said:

Oh I definitely agree 100% about the importance of the 2nd, F3SS. Unless dementia takes over my mind or my body becomes inhabited by invading body snatchers, you will never see me disagree otherwise. And the analysis he laid out is interesting, that's why I think it would make a good movie too. The whole scenario of blue verses red and who would win is a attention getter of the "what if this ever happened?". It probably won't, but what if? And although that's about it, it's really fascinating to think about. I liked it and thanks for posting it. ;)

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 2:34 PM, F3SS said:

pasted-graphic.jpg

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

There is nothing on the horizon that could make a 2nd civil war likely.

In France and the UK it has been traditionally caused by peasants starving or religion. I suspect religion is probably off the menu in the modern era but starvation is still a possibility. It would require the economic collapse of the USA or massive natural disaster knocking out a large chunk of the worlds food production.

You left out an attempt by a U.S. government that made an attempt to remove 2A rights. Those who refuse to acknowledge the danger in that act are simply in denial.  There WOULD be blood.  As to who would win in a new civil war?  Whoever is fomenting it from outside our nation.  IOW our enemies.  Americans would ALL be the losers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Civil war in the USA. 

tinfoil-hat-and-tinfoil-cat.jpg

Tinfoil Cat is concerned. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Oh, it wouldn't be a copy of the first one by any means.  It would just be the unleashing of hatred between the classes and races.  If it were organized at all I think it would be because the military chose a side.  The only "safe" place would be deep inside rural areas and deep inside major cities.  It would be a damned shame.  Those who caused it would be the very ones who'd mostly escape the consequences because they'd be too well protected.  But never assume people can't be persuaded to act like animals - in a "good" cause :no:

• Like 2

People can't seem to effectively work together well enough to organize a picnic anymore, let alone a civil war.

but I can see economic collapse or ecological collapse, and the resulting violent Chaos from either, as very real possibilities in the not too distant future.    .   .?

• Like 1

I think that, whatever the trigger for the civil war, there will be a vast body of American people who “have no dog in the fight” so to speak. Let’s say it goes Rural versus Urban over things like the electoral college and the second amendment, it’s only the uber-left who want those changes so therefore outnumbered by those who don’t want changes but both sides outnumbered by the ones who don’t care either way. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

You left out an attempt by a U.S. government that made an attempt to remove 2A rights. Those who refuse to acknowledge the danger in that act are simply in denial.  There WOULD be blood.  As to who would win in a new civil war?  Whoever is fomenting it from outside our nation.  IOW our enemies.  Americans would ALL be the losers.

Maybe the reason why he didn't is the same reason I didn't, And Then. Because they already "attempt to remove 2A rights" back in 1994 and you see how long that lasted, and it was never challenged by the Constitution’s 2nd. And very few were worried about it, probably because people could still have pre-1994 semi-automatic weapons, just not new semi-autos at the time for a 10 year period. It was just a "make me feel good" law that wasn't worth BS.

They could try and perma ban guns and magazines, and maybe even attempt to confiscate the older weapons, but why didn't they do it back in 1994? One reason why is because of the weapons/gun manufactures and all the other business or related companies linked to them, that's why. Never mind the NRA, these titans(the manufactures) will never allow a real weapons ban. They own most politicians, no matter what comes out of the politicians mouth about gun control. It's all fluff and talk for votes and support.

13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I think that, whatever the trigger for the civil war, there will be a vast body of American people who “have no dog in the fight” so to speak. Let’s say it goes Rural versus Urban over things like the electoral college and the second amendment, it’s only the uber-left who want those changes so therefore outnumbered by those who don’t want changes but both sides outnumbered by the ones who don’t care either way. 

You've heard the old saw that "no plan survives past the first engagement with the enemy"?  I think that once violence began in earnest, the conflict would become as self-sustaining as the Hatfields and McCoys.  It wouldn't take long before there would only be a couple of degrees of separation with people who have suffered a personal loss.  It would get damned ugly for that reason alone.  I pray that those who are stoking this madness do not succeed.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Gunn said:

Maybe the reason why he didn't is the same reason I didn't, And Then. Because they already "attempt to remove 2A rights" back in 1994 and you see how long that lasted, and it was never challenged by the Constitution’s 2nd. And very few were worried about it, probably because people could still have pre-1994 semi-automatic weapons, just not new semi-autos at the time for a 10 year period. It was just a "make me feel good" law that wasn't worth BS.

They could try and perma ban guns and magazines, and maybe even attempt to confiscate the older weapons, but why didn't they do it back in 1994? One reason why is because of the weapons/gun manufactures and all the other business or related companies linked to them, that's why. Never mind the NRA, these titans(the manufactures) will never allow a real weapons ban. They own most politicians, no matter what comes out of the politicians mouth about gun control. It's all fluff and talk for votes and support.

All this is true today.  The feminizing and shaming of men in this country is ongoing though and a day could well come when they'd feel sure enough of the outcome to make a bolder attempt.  I can only speak for myself and I would fight it to the last breath.  Once 2A is surrendered, America will be gone.

• Like 2

https://www.270towin.com/historical-presidential-elections/

At some point at the continued gaining of electoral votes because of illegals flooding into America and going into Democratic controlled states, the Republicans may never win an election again based on the electoral college. You can see just since 1980 how a few liberal states have gain quite a large number of electoral votes. It is no wonder they cry "racist" if people actually want to try and regain our southern border. I've said it before, this is all by design to allow the mass influx of illegals in, you don't need the votes, just the electoral college votes and at some point it will be irreversible.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

https://www.270towin.com/historical-presidential-elections/

At some point at the continued gaining electoral votes because of illegals flooding into America and going into Democratic controlled states, the Republicans may never win an election again based on the electoral college. You can see just since 1980 how a few liberal states have gain quite a large number of electoral votes. It is no wonder they cry "racist" if people actually want to try and regain our southern border. I've said it before, this is all by design to allow the mass influx of illegals in, you don't need the votes, just the electoral college votes and at some point it will be irreversible.

I didn't view the entire video but he's dead on correct when he says the conflict will begin when half the nation is essentially disenfranchised.  The Progs can own the language of it but they cannot make people accept their tyranny.  Take away a person's right to be heard with the ballot and they will find other means of expression.  The question, as always, is Cui Bono?  It certainly won't be Americans.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, and then said:

All this is true today.  The feminizing and shaming of men in this country is ongoing though and a day could well come when they'd feel sure enough of the outcome to make a bolder attempt.  I can only speak for myself and I would fight it to the last breath.  Once 2A is surrendered, America will be gone.

Hey I would too, I'd be right there along side you. But there are few key things I got see happen first before I believe that will ever happen. And I never did see it happen when Obama and the Dems held the Pres office and most of the congress seats. I'm not praising them for anything, but it was another perfect time for them to start doing any serious thing with gun control, and they never did. Just keep that in mind when you hear politicians go on BS'ing about "how we need to do this and that with gun control". All I'm saying is, is don't hold your breath waiting.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, and then said:

I didn't view the entire video but he's dead on correct when he says the conflict will begin when half the nation is essentially disenfranchised.  The Progs can own the language of it but they cannot make people accept their tyranny.  Take away a person's right to be heard with the ballot and they will find other means of expression.  The question, as always, is Cui Bono?  It certainly won't be Americans.

You know how liberals want to do away with the electoral college? I bet if shown this, and the future of how states would continually gain those votes by a constant flux of illegals and the electoral college, they would cry racist at every single attempt to shut down the border, and demand the electoral college stay the way it is.

And yes, when one side is no longer represented, well, Civil War is an option. I did watch the video BTW.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2

Will we or won't we?  Who knows?  But we won't have one issue to fight over or a Mason-Dixon line defining the sides.  I expect the lines will be drawn on political, religious or racial affiliation.  The enemies will be living amongst each other.  The trigger could be one more Ferguson or 9/11.  Or when illegal immigrants reach a critical mass and start determining the shape of the country they invaded.  When the payers are outnumbered by the takers there will be little left to lose, in the eyes of many.  So many of the workplace shootings happen when someone loses their job or fears that they will.  Multiply that by millions and identify a group to blame, and it's on.

• Like 2

Fan-fiction for people who really believe that their AR is the most important identity they have.  It's a little scary.

Various glaring incorrect points in the video.  Repeatedly says that "the left doesn't have guns".  Wrong.  25% of Democratic households have gun(s).  This odd belief that lack of telecommunication adds rebels.  If anything, that's a huge advantage for the military.  Add to that the paltry likelihood of organization by any type of rebellion, and even the scale difficulty.  I'm sure there could be a couple dozen gangs composed of Jim-Bob and his buddies taking their ARs for a spin, but that ain't going to not much more than that.  A screenshot of the document written by an 'insider' talks about the 'establishment' nuking Austin, Texas.  The most liberal spot in Texas.  Huh.  And those are just the glaring errors.

The cherry on top is the video counting on help from Russia.  Nice.  Real American, fellas.  Maybe we can ask Russia's buddy Iran for help, too?  Pathetic.

• Like 2