Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Civil War 2 in America

F3SS

I watched most of your video, it was crazy.  When I got  near the end where he says the Russians will drop arms and armor and help the grassroots right wing, I had to quit.

If there is Civil War II in America,  it is the rest of the world that will win by taking over in the power vacuum we leave and some fighting over the bones of this country.  

I am sure the Russians would just love to come in and help destroy America as a nation.  I just don't think they would leave and let the grass roots "patriotic" rebels  have what was left.  They would stay.

• Like 2

I forget what the reasoning was but I also think if Russia shows up at all it isn't to help us.

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

I forget what the reasoning was but I also think if Russia shows up at all it isn't to help us.

That’s the main issue I have with that film.  If we descend into a Civil War, no one will come to help.  Russia would rather try to annex Alaska (among other conquests around the globe).  Canada and Mexico would probably want to grab their share.  Texas may go independent and/or Aztlan may try to form.  Much of the Clinton Archipelago will slowly depopulate, especially in the deep red areas.  The big blue urban areas would run short of supplies and be dependent on overseas trading for necessities.  You might see an Islamization of the blue areas.  The cities would look post-apocalyptic.  Third world disease will breakout in the cities (from measles to Ebola).  Red areas will close the borders to prevent infection from the blue areas.  The rest of the film is pretty close to how this one particular scenario would play out.  This nation is still and will always be Conservative.  Over time, when one becomes successful and responsible and a land/home/business owner, one becomes Conservative (minus the international corporate types that betray the nation).  Why else do you think Progressives want open borders?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Yeah, I don't get why people post stupid stuff on their social media.  Employers look at it fairly regularly.  Heck, governments are even demanding that you let them access it on mobile devices nowadays.  Had one guy post a picture of his garage which had all the things he stole from construction sites in the background.  He didn't even bother to cover the various company colors/stencils on the stuff either. 

I guess criminals aren't smart. The guy in jail brags, and the snitch ties him to a crime he committed because of it. Some people think that badge makes a person infallible, yet in reality, they contain racist, murderers, wife beaters, rapist, liars, thieves, etc.. just like the rest of society, and that is why the Police Unions try to cover up any and all Officer misconduct. And there are genuinely nice Police Officers, then there are trash that should be imprisoned.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 4:33 PM, South Alabam said:

The thing is, they keep saying Trump is dividing America. I see no racism anywhere other than on camera during Police action by the Police themselves. It must be a wet dream to be a covert Klansman with a badge and a license to literally kill knowing in most cases, and I do mean most, the Officer will walk away Scott free. And I am not saying Officers are racist, however many are caught during violent confrontations saying the N word So it makes you wonder. And at that point, you should not be allowed within the Judicial system, as your bias is clear.

Seems more Departments are taking heed to racist Officers. If your a racist Officer, why should your word be used to convict a person of color? You are part of the Judicial system within the United States and we would not allow openly racist white Judges to try people of color, so why should we allow Officers on the street whose word is ALWAYS taken over those they have arrested unless there is video evidence to counter that, and at times it is confiscated never to be seen, or the Police don't even turn off their body cameras or refuse to release it, or delete it etc.. In other words they are hiding their own misdeeds.

I am glad to see this. St.Louis has now weeded some out too. Now if every Department in the U.S would weed them out, the U.S might be a better place.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/more-than-100-cops-in-st-louis-and-philly-under-investigation-for-offensive-social-media/ar-AAD9hI7?ocid=mailsignout

More than 100 police officers in St. Louis and Philadelphia are now either on an "exclusion list" or have been placed on administrative duty while they are investigated for offensive social media posts.

St. Louis’ top prosecutor added 22 names Tuesday to a list of officers banned from bringing cases to her office after a national research group accused the officers of racist and anti-Muslim posts on social media.

The 22 new names brings the total number of officers on Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner's "exclusion list" to 59, roughly 5 percent of the department’s force of 1,189 commissioned officers. It's not known if all 59 on the list are there because of offensive posts.

"When a police officer's integrity is compromised in this manner, it compromises the entire criminal justice system and our overall ability to pursue justice," Gardner said in the release. "After careful examination of the underlying bias contained in those social media posts, we have concluded that this bias would likely influence an officer's ability to perform his or her duties in an unbiased manner."

Just as I stated above...you should not be allowed within the Judicial system, as your bias is clear.

Edited by South Alabam

i do not see many black cops willing to work,in black areas. nor i see black cops act any differently than white when it comes to killing, lying covering up crimes...etc those who think it is about race are not doing anything productive. it is about class

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1