Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
F3SS

Civil War 2 in America

81 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

and then
47 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Fan-fiction for people who really believe that their AR is the most important identity they have.  It's a little scary.

Various glaring incorrect points in the video.  Repeatedly says that "the left doesn't have guns".  Wrong.  25% of Democratic households have gun(s).  This odd belief that lack of telecommunication adds rebels.  If anything, that's a huge advantage for the military.  Add to that the paltry likelihood of organization by any type of rebellion, and even the scale difficulty.  I'm sure there could be a couple dozen gangs composed of Jim-Bob and his buddies taking their ARs for a spin, but that ain't going to not much more than that.  A screenshot of the document written by an 'insider' talks about the 'establishment' nuking Austin, Texas.  The most liberal spot in Texas.  Huh.  And those are just the glaring errors.

The cherry on top is the video counting on help from Russia.  Nice.  Real American, fellas.  Maybe we can ask Russia's buddy Iran for help, too?  Pathetic.

The numbers of conservative types that actually desire such a conflict could probably be counted in the hundreds or low thousands, IMO.  That culture would grow, however, if a single party nation became a reality.  Or do you believe one side would not push to keep the other side down and out of power?  As to your backhanded insult of rednecks, you discount the ferocity of a man defending his home and family and you do that to your harm.  MOST of those former (and well-trained) military members come from that "redneck" culture on some level.  If the US military came against citizens, in force, to crush a rebellion then the rebellion would simply go stealthy.  2 million trying to keep order when 60-80 million don't want THAT particular order would be possible only in large enclaves.  The economy would die and the country would be beset with extreme poverty, desperation and a growing number of those who would see fighting as more attractive every day.  I didn't watch the video because I've seen others like it and read many SHTF books of fiction.  Some scenarios are laughable, some possible and others, probable.  The only consistent element among all these possibilities is that America loses and maybe dies and Americans will lose worse than anyone else on the planet.  The first rule should always be - know your enemy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Socks Junior
1 minute ago, and then said:

The numbers of conservative types that actually desire such a conflict could probably be counted in the hundreds or low thousands, IMO.  That culture would grow, however, if a single party nation became a reality.  Or do you believe one side would not push to keep the other side down and out of power?

A single-party nation meaning that one party has control of the legislative and executive branch?  Or only a single-allowed party?

In terms of sides pushing to keep the other side down and out of power, we see examples of that right now.  I don't see much armed rebellion though.

In the latter scenario, sure, I'd see people getting feisty.  Reasonably so.  That scenario seems unlikely to me, however.

1 minute ago, and then said:

 As to your backhanded insult of rednecks, you discount the ferocity of a man defending his home and family and you do that to your harm.  MOST of those former (and well-trained) military members come from that "redneck" culture on some level.  If the US military came against citizens, in force, to crush a rebellion then the rebellion would simply go stealthy.

(Backhanded insult would mean I was insincerely insulting them.  Just FYI.  Re: backhanded compliment.)

I grew up shooting guns, growing ****, clearing land, and living in the country.  I merely gently mock that which I'm a part of.  I'm aware of the strengths and weaknesses of 'redneck' culture.  Organization is not a strength.  Thus, the comment.

The scenario described in the video has nothing to do with men defending their homes and families.  Instead, it describes offensive guerrilla warfare nominally aimed at forcing the resolution of political demands.

1 minute ago, and then said:

 2 million trying to keep order when 60-80 million don't want THAT particular order would be possible only in large enclaves.  The economy would die and the country would be beset with extreme poverty, desperation and a growing number of those who would see fighting as more attractive every day.  I didn't watch the video because I've seen others like it and read many SHTF books of fiction.  Some scenarios are laughable, some possible and others, probable.  The only consistent element among all these possibilities is that America loses and maybe dies and Americans will lose worse than anyone else on the planet.  The first rule should always be - know your enemy.

I agree with most of these points.  Chiefly, nobody wins a civil war.  I simply don't see a large-scale civil war as at all realistic. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
27 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

I simply don't see a large-scale civil war as at all realistic. 

Neither do I.  But I can imagine a widespread insurrection of multiple groups with a grudge that mushrooms into violence and that begins to feed on itself.  If military units had divided loyalties it could really become a blood bath for a while.  I believe that when the resistance led to a crashing economy that might be enough to bring people to their senses UNLESS those who are pushing this (5th column media complex) were relentless in stirring the pot and instigating growing hatreds among diverse groups.  Remember that there is a growing population of youth that are being taught to disdain or even hate our Founders and their ideals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
5 hours ago, OverSword said:

Without having watched the video yet....civil war in the USA? Nope. Too ridiculous.

The scenario that would make such a thing possible does not currently exist nor are we close to one. Can you imagine half the country successfully arming and attacking the other half? Sure it’s happened before in a much different time under circumstances that don’t exist now, but I can’t see our current philosophical disagreements leading to armed conflict between competing American governments.

I’m sure the thought of this happening has some of our more fearful citizens breathless and sexually aroused at the prospect of permanently being rid of people on the other side of the political spectrum but I suggest they stock up on lube and find something else to get excited about because this ain’t happening.

Yeah, I don't see it either.  Closest thing we will ever see is Antifa and Proudboys beating each other up in an alley.  First time either one of those decides to spray the other with an AR or something, we will see them put on a terror list and broken up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Yeah, I don't see it either.  Closest thing we will ever see is Antifa and Proudboys beating each other up in an alley.  First time either one of those decides to spray the other with an AR or something, we will see them put on a terror list and broken up. 

I dont really see "civil war2"  either but I could see a mildly realistic scenario of short term violence between intragovernment factions concurrent with the antifa and proudboy types fighting in an alley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I dont really see "civil war2"  either but I could see a mildly realistic scenario of short term violence between intragovernment factions concurrent with the antifa and proudboy types fighting in an alley.

Don't forget random racially charged attacks. There is a only thin veneer of civility keeping hateful people from attacking others right now. We have seen plenty of "opportunist" criminals strike after hurricanes and other natural disasters. Police Officers and their families would become prime targets, I imagine. If the whole country became like the Ferguson riots over night, there's no predicting how bad it would get. The looting alone would be insane

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly

I'm wondering about the possibility of basically unorganized civil unrest and Violence breaking out between the haves and have nots if the gap between them continues to widen...and then the system breaks down...  !  What would be more important?...politics? morality?  or Food?

just a couple hundred years ago almost everything people needed was produced locally....now the System has become so widespread ,national and global, and ENTIRELY dependent on Petroleum ,that if it were to fail, or even falter  ...lookout  !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
7 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Don't forget random racially charged attacks. There is a only thin veneer of civility keeping hateful people from attacking others right now. We have seen plenty of "opportunist" criminals strike after hurricanes and other natural disasters. Police Officers and their families would become prime targets, I imagine. If the whole country became like the Ferguson riots over night, there's no predicting how bad it would get. The looting alone would be insane

The thing is, they keep saying Trump is dividing America. I see no racism anywhere other than on camera during Police action by the Police themselves. It must be a wet dream to be a covert Klansman with a badge and a license to literally kill knowing in most cases, and I do mean most, the Officer will walk away Scott free. And I am not saying Officers are racist, however many are caught during violent confrontations saying the N word So it makes you wonder. And at that point, you should not be allowed within the Judicial system, as your bias is clear.

I can see an insurrection against Police in this nation at some point by Black people, if the Police Unions continues to hide the misdeeds of their Officers, and stand behind them regardless of any circumstance. All Black people are asking for is reform and it appears to be falling on deaf ears, from city halls, to court houses, all the way to the Congress and Senate. I am not talking about the thugs killed by Police for their own misdeeds, but good people slaughtered by the Police, and it is just shrugged of as "Oh well, I thought he had a gun" or "He shot the real shooter, so I shot the guy with the gun" "Oh well" This appears to be a weekly event in America coupled with a very clear mistreatment of Black people by the Police caught on camera, where the Officers again use the N word at some point, excessive force, treat the people less than human, and at times in front of their children.

 

 Here is a thread outlining the misdeeds of 85,000 Officers.

 

Edited by South Alabam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
2 hours ago, South Alabam said:

I see no racism anywhere other than on camera during Police action by the Police themselves.

 

I agree about the police, but if you don't see racism, then i'm willing to wager than you are probably a straight white male (Disclaimer: so am i) and not part of a class that is discriminated against.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
53 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I agree about the police, but if you don't see racism, then i'm willing to wager than you are probably a straight white male (Disclaimer: so am i) and not part of a class that is discriminated against.

I didn't put that in the right words. Racism is out there, I just haven't seen an increase of racism blamed on Trump's supposed  dividing of  America, is what I meant to say. Other than by Police actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
13 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Don't forget random racially charged attacks. There is a only thin veneer of civility keeping hateful people from attacking others right now. We have seen plenty of "opportunist" criminals strike after hurricanes and other natural disasters. Police Officers and their families would become prime targets, I imagine. If the whole country became like the Ferguson riots over night, there's no predicting how bad it would get. The looting alone would be insane

Truthfully I think a skirmish along those lines might be good for the nation. Let the extremes on both ends truly show their hands to everyone else and maybe that would make everyone else take a step back and reevaluate things.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
5 hours ago, South Alabam said:

I can see an insurrection against Police in this nation at some point by Black people, if the Police Unions continues to hide the misdeeds of their Officers, and stand behind them regardless of any circumstance. All Black people are asking for is reform and it appears to be falling on deaf ears, from city halls, to court houses, all the way to the Congress and Senate. I am not talking about the thugs killed by Police for their own misdeeds, but good people slaughtered by the Police, and it is just shrugged of as "Oh well, I thought he had a gun" or "He shot the real shooter, so I shot the guy with the gun" "Oh well" This appears to be a weekly event in America coupled with a very clear mistreatment of Black people by the Police caught on camera, where the Officers again use the N word at some point, excessive force, treat the people less than human, and at times in front of their children.

In that light how do you feel about Trump repealing DOJ mandated police reforms in departments like Baltimore with extreme records of corruption?

.....I dont like the way that came out......let me try again...in that light do you understand why some of us were so upset at Trump rolling back DOJ mandated police reforms in historically corrupt departments?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
17 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

In that light how do you feel about Trump repealing DOJ mandated police reforms in departments like Baltimore with extreme records of corruption?

.....I dont like the way that came out......let me try again...in that light do you understand why some of us were so upset at Trump rolling back DOJ mandated police reforms in historically corrupt departments?

I can see why you would be upset. It's only a matter of time before something sets off the powder keg.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77

I hate to be "that guy" so early in the process but this is actually a pretty dang good article

So what happens when Donald Trump refuses to leave office? The nightmare scenario could happen Does anyone still believe Donald Trump will leave office voluntarily? The real question is what we do about it

Quote

McConnell's response to the Russian criminal conspiracy to undermine the last election, in fact, has been to reject any effort to prevent such conspiracies in the future. Congressional bills have been written to shore up election security and McConnell simply refuses to bring them for a vote. Trump made clear, in his interview last week with George Stephanopoulos of ABC News, that he fully intends to cheat in 2020 the same way he cheated in 2016. McConnell's response has basically been, "Bring it on."

Again, Republicans are so complicit with Trump's criminality that it is simply a statement of fact to note there is no chance that the Senate would vote to convict Trump in an impeachment trial, no matter how serious his crimes are. (A two-thirds majority, or 67 votes, is required, which would require all the Democrats, and aligned independents, plus at least 20 Republicans.) If they refuse to throw him out for being a criminal, why on earth would they throw him out just because he lost an election?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
17 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Don't forget random racially charged attacks. There is a only thin veneer of civility keeping hateful people from attacking others right now. We have seen plenty of "opportunist" criminals strike after hurricanes and other natural disasters. Police Officers and their families would become prime targets, I imagine. If the whole country became like the Ferguson riots over night, there's no predicting how bad it would get. The looting alone would be insane

It isn't so difficult to imagine that sporadic violence could be fanned into widespread chaos by a willing media.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:04 AM, Dark_Grey said:

Don't forget random racially charged attacks. There is a only thin veneer of civility keeping hateful people from attacking others right now. We have seen plenty of "opportunist" criminals strike after hurricanes and other natural disasters. Police Officers and their families would become prime targets, I imagine. If the whole country became like the Ferguson riots over night, there's no predicting how bad it would get. The looting alone would be insane

That's not a civil war. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

That's not a civil war

What would constitute a Civil war, in your opinion?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
22 minutes ago, and then said:

What would constitute a Civil war, in your opinion?  

A country with two governments each with a military fighting each other for control of one country.  Not riots in Ferguson, not Tim McViegh bombing a federal building, not our own government killing sovereign citizens at Ruby Ridge, not looters after a national disaster, etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
19 hours ago, South Alabam said:

I didn't put that in the right words. Racism is out there, I just haven't seen an increase of racism blamed on Trump's supposed  dividing of  America, is what I meant to say. Other than by Police actions.

I think it really depends on the area. The white supremacists are certainly emboldened, as evidenced by all the rallies they've been having or attempting to have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

white supremacists=white people you do not like, or white people who do not share your self inflicted white guilt

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I think it really depends on the area. The white supremacists are certainly emboldened, as evidenced by all the rallies they've been having or attempting to have

Or that are being reported nation wide but weren't before because they are local nutjobs irrelevant to most of us but now conveniently fit a narrative that is trying to be sold.

tenor.gif?itemid=9500874giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

they are still irrelevant, if not extinct, only liberal racists see them.  since CNN told them they are there.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

They're everywhere these days. It's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between Trump's America and Hitler's Germany. Thanks to responsible journalism our eyes have been opened to that. :td:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

Only once in my life have I ever seen an actual out in the open white supremacist. He lived a few doors up from a house we were working on that summer. I'd say 2005. He had a huge white power flag hanging from his porch and occasionally we'd see him walking outside. That's it though. I've known a few run of the mill racists throughout life but they're mostly ignorant morons. When you see a real white supremacist/neo-nazi you'll know the difference. You'll feel the difference. Bad vibes go right through you. To think the country is full of them is ridiculous. To say Donald Trump is one is outright ludicrous and irresponsible to the max.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Or that are being reported nation wide but weren't before because they are local nutjobs irrelevant to most of us but now conveniently fit a narrative that is trying to be sold.

tenor.gif?itemid=9500874giphy-downsized-large.gif

Most groups have been adamant in their support of trump and his polices 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.