Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Bitten by a spirit?...true story

UM-Bot

By: Kris | Location: Dallas, Tx

About 3 years ago I experienced something that I could never have imagined, and can still not explain. If my boyfriend had not been watching me, and been able to snap a picture, I would have been convinced that I had gone completely insane...you see, I was bitten by a spirit...in the broad daylight, while awake, while showering. Why was my boyfriend watching me shower, you ask? I'll take you back a little for the sake of context. Here goes. 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112242/bitten-by-a-spirittrue-story

papageorge1

Well written ghost story but it could have been shortened by omitting some of the unimportant details. This all seems to follow some common patterns; older house, renovations, new person on scene, unexplained bites or scratches, etcetera.

Papameter: 75% Paranormal    25% Hoax story or all natural phenomena

XenoFish
Posted (edited)

What a boring story. I mean saying a "ghost" bit her is a good way to cover up cheating. It's a possibility. 

Edited by XenoFish

Earl.Of.Trumps

I really wonder if the subconscious can - without you knowing it, make such marks on the body.   Not sure about this one. One minor incident doesn't make for a concern, imo