Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump says he was briefed on Navy UFO reports

Than what would the El Presidente call an unidentified flying object or unidentified aerial phenomenon?
PS: Not trashing Trump here, the term used is UFO/UAP because its an unidentified object in the atmosphere

Well, he's not lying. There are no UFOs. Nothing is unidentified. Somebody somewhere always knows.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, this is probably one of the least offensive (and honest!) things Trump has ever said publicly. I can't really complain about that.

• Thanks 3

Here's what I find funny... All the materials we have seen so far from the Nimitz/Princeton carrier group and the Theodore Roosevelt carrier group  *had* to be declassified. Meaning, it had to get approval by the Joint Chiefs, the Senate Select Intelligence committee and House Intelligence Committee, State Dept, Dept of Defense, and others.

Is this man that far out of the loop or does he have no confidence in his military/intel experts that he is pessemistic?  HA!  I ain't voting for him   lol  :D

personally i doubt UFOs and what they may or may not be is really a big concern to him unless ET can vote and we already know trumps disdain for alien voters so yeah....:whistle:

Edited by the13bats
typo
  • Haha 5

They are not going to be a big concern for any world government until it can be proven they are a threat to our existence on this rock.....The Town Criers and Conspiracy Theorists is what keeps this ship listing to starboard at the moment....And as far as Trump goes don't even get me started on him...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Minimalists said:

They are not going to be a big concern for any world government until it can be proven they are a threat to our existence on this rock.....The Town Criers and Conspiracy Theorists is what keeps this ship listing to starboard at the moment....And as far as Trump goes don't even get me started on him...

and you know what, "IF" UFOs were a threat in any way and "IF" there was a smidgen of proof they were alien craft we would have known it long ago, all the true belivers/knowers/conspiracy theorists etc have made nothing but a lot of empty noise,

i love stories that claim sighting that lasted hours, days, weeks and i ask may a see the huge photo album, did you guys intercept the craft... and i get nothing but side stepping , blustering and insults from the true belivers/knowers/conspiracy theorists etc,

not my fault they have zero.

• Like 2

On 17/06/2019 at 1:46 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Here's what I find funny... All the materials we have seen so far from the Nimitz/Princeton carrier group and the Theodore Roosevelt carrier group  *had* to be declassified. Meaning, it had to get approval by the Joint Chiefs, the Senate Select Intelligence committee and House Intelligence Committee, State Dept, Dept of Defense, and others.

Is this man that far out of the loop or does he have no confidence in his military/intel experts that he is pessemistic?  HA!  I ain't voting for him   lol  :D

The guy is unstable who in their right mind would trust Trump with a secret? The truth is someone thought it was important enough to tell POTUS and he was given the same answer that has stumped investigators. I.E. we don’t know what’s going on. All Trump did was echo the hat he was told. No surprise.

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Nobody knows UFOs better than Trump

I think you have UFO confused with UFP (unidentifiable flying panties.)

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Nobody knows UFOs better than Trump

yeah, doesnt he have an "IFD" identified flying doppelganger

• 2 weeks later...

You can always tell when trump is lying... his lips are moving.

He indirectly admits they know something by saying that if anyone knows anything, it's the people that are reporting the sightings.

• Like 1