Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New footage offers clear views of Area 51

UM-Bot

Sounds like a plan, go out and film and release footage of a classified location my own government uses for testing and release it publicly to prove....what?  If he ends up in jail or fined, he will have more adventures. 

• Like 3

I haven�t time to watch all of the video, but if this chap can take such clear images at those distances, makes you wonder why others in their hunt for BF or UFOs etc can�t get the same results. The optics and lenses are out there, folks!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Sounds like a plan, go out and film and release footage of a classified location my own government uses for testing and release it publicly to prove....what?  If he ends up in jail or fined, he will have more adventures. 

He's on a operating table next to an Alien as we speak

• Haha 4

We have a member here who got fined for having the audacity to approach a fence at area 51.  He hasn't been around for a while ;)  Back then he called himself Jerry_Only.   

10 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Yes he will have more adventures he may even get an Alien Butt Probe, now that is really scary. 

• Haha 1

i thought Tikaboo peak was old news, and what did he prove?...oh, a secret base that isnt so secret is right where they left it...:sleepy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I support whistle-blowers but I could not care less about what happens at Area 51. Never have, likely never will. Test that new military hardware all day man