Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel slammed for child deaths

RoofGardener

On 7/1/2019 at 4:55 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Earlier forms of Zionism were morally superior to political Zionism which, based on Likud policies and history of human rights record of Israel - is not free of guilt. Such policies made way to IDF snipers to shoot teenagers in head and cheer&brag about it. I do not blame that sniper i blame they system which made him.

No one is free of guilt.  The past can be argued over forever and it won't change the current reality or the reality of the last 70 years.  The Jews have re-established a home in Palestine and they will never be removed.  The Palestinians have an opportunity to finally have a state and to begin building some prosperity but they have to give up their hate and violence.  It's their choice.  

17 hours ago, Setton said:

No, I was actually referring to the forcible conversion of Britain. 

I think you need to be a bit more specific.  When, and to what, was Britian forcibly converted?  

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

I think you need to be a bit more specific.  When, and to what, was Britian forcibly converted?  

To Christianity, as I said originally. From 6-8c. AD. 

20 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I have seen plenty of atrocious behavior by Muslims and have formed a firm negative opinion about them from first hand experience, but thanks for just dismissing that like it never happened and somehow represents a character failing on my part.  Very respectful of you.  As for education, please allow me to correct your spelling.  It is "portrays" and "lack".

Yes, once upon a time, back in the bad old days people allowed children to get married, generally to other children, but sometimes to adults who molested them.  Then something amazing happened.  Civilized countries realised that this was an appalling pratice, and they outlawed it.  Muslim countries however kept allowing their children to get married.  Oh, and then there is the hideous Muslim custom of the Nikah Mut'ah LINK, or "pleasure marriage", which is generally used to legitimize prostitution, and that custom is just so revered as a religious institution when it involves a child.  I have witnessed this **** go on.  In fact, Mohammed  not only married a 6 year old and had sex with her when she was only 9, he also raped a series of other underage girls whose parents he had murdered.  Worst of all, Mohammed praised his child bride's father as "the most blessed of all men" for allowing the pervert Mohammed's marriage to his daughter, and this is what gave the impetus for Islamic jurisprudence to allow this disgusting practice  to continue into the present day, unchecked by law enforcement in Muslim countries.  

PLENTY of Bosnian Muslims joined ISIS.  In fact many are coming home to make Bosnia the new Caliphate LINK.  

So, the Bosniaks simply invented Islam all on their own?  Clearly you didn't understand what I wrote.  I said that the Turks came into the region and converted the locals "by the sword" which means rape and murder.  Some people didn't capitulate to their animalistic Muslim oppressors, but the Bosniaks did.

Abraham not only married a child, but also she was his sister or first cousin by accounts. While child marriage is despicable to every normal person it was common in those days and still practised by some muslims, hindus and christian sects. But, it is easy just to single out one religion.

As for the Bosniaks, I do net get where you got the idea I said they invented islam? Bosniaks used to be christians, but not the mainstream so they got beaten up by the eastern and western church. Islam came with the turks, yes, but they spread Islam the way christian did, by the sword, except, turks did not kill  off most of the population like the english in America, Australia, Africa etc..

Listen, altheclown, no need to have a conversation with you anymore. When you grow up to be normal, let me know.

Untill then, you are on ignore like any other nazi in my book. FO.

17 hours ago, odas said:

Abraham not only married a child, but also she was his sister or first cousin by accounts. While child marriage is despicable to every normal person it was common in those days and still practised by some muslims, hindus and christian sects. But, it is easy just to single out one religion.

Yes, and Abraham broke all the rules of Judaism with regards to incest, and making him the patriarch of 3 religions says plenty about the creepiness of their deity, and the creepiness of their worshippers.  As to singling out Islam, what Christian sect presently encourages child marriages?  What Hindu sect presently encourages pedophilia?  I will happily take them to task on the matter too, but I am presently unaware of their existence.  I single out Islam because it is the worst offender.  The level of child abuse and incest im Muslim societies is way too high.  Look at poor Princess Haya Bint al-Hussein who fled her husband because he had been raping Sheika Latifa, one of his daughters LINK.  This is in the news today, but what about all the other children being molested in Mulsim countries?  It's sickening, and religiously endorsed.  Not only does Islam not suggest pedophilia is wrong, the Quran actively encourages it.  I know the practice was widespread among the Greek Pagans, and I think that is pretty creepy.

17 hours ago, odas said:

As for the Bosniaks, I do net get where you got the idea I said they invented islam? Bosniaks used to be christians, but not the mainstream so they got beaten up by the eastern and western church. Islam came with the turks, yes, but they spread Islam the way christian did, by the sword, except, turks did not kill  off most of the population like the english in America, Australia, Africa etc..

Your lack of knowledge of history is pretty flawed.  What exactly do you think happened in Australia and Africa?  I can see you think that there was wholesale genocide in these places?  That wasn't the case.  Christianization too was generally introduced peacefully, often in the guise of offering education, and never by the sword, and in fact often stood up to those who threatened native communities.  The notable exceptions to this were the Spanish in the New World, the Belgians in the Congo, and the Germans in Namibia.  The British in Tasmania went to considerable lengths to try to save the remaining indigenous population when it became clear that they were dying out.  Yes, they fought a range war first, but their intent wasn't genocide, but their own perceived protection against an unknown number of stealthy attackers.

Now we might talk about the US slave trade in West Africa, but what happens when we do?  Well, it seems that it was the introduction of Islam into West Africa that caused the slave trade, and when captured Europeans were sold in West African slave markets, some were ransomed back to their families, and took the knowledge of these slave markets with them.  This commercial information soon became available to the Spanish, who were running out of Native American slaves to run their mines so they began to import slaves from Africa.  It was only a lot later that the British and Americans became involved in the trade, after it was well established.  On the other hand, what goes less reported is the fact that Middle Eastern countries in the same period were also importing slaves, but their savage abuse of those slaves meant that they died without reproducing, while slave numbers in the Americas grew as they weren't subjected to the savageries of the Islamic population.

18 hours ago, odas said:

Listen, altheclown, no need to have a conversation with you anymore. When you grow up to be normal, let me know.

So, in short Odors, you know you are in the wrong, and haven't got a leg to stand on. If you were a moral person, you'd quit Islam.  

As for me being a Nazi, well, I ask you, which of us wants to kill the Jews?  Which of us hates freedom of speech?  Which of us belongs to a militant religious organization bent on destroying democracy?  It's you dude... it's you.

Wow Alcopwn you have completely fabricated one story after another, in order to justify your views, and you expect people to take you seriously?

There is nothing on any news channel that mentions the sheikh was raping his daughter that is complete nonsense from your part, torture and verbal abuse yes. 

and did you fail to consider that the United states is perhaps the largest contributer to incest related incidents in the world?

and most importantly what relevence does any of the nonsense you are spewing have to do with this topic?

Israel has been killing kids for years as practise how else do you think they have become such a capable force.

Edited by .AKUMA.
  • Thanks 1

Operation Solomon

~