Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Candidate claims to be a 'government psychic'

UM-Bot

:rolleyes:

I doubt very much he is from Saginaw. 

• Thanks 1

In the article he says he wasn't allowed to use his title... but I've lived in a couple different states, and I don't remember titles ever being on ballots. It's always just the persons name, no title. Though sometimes I've heard titles given in advertising/campaigning.

And the spooky or not of his speaking out... If someone running for office around here claimed to be a government spy of any sort, it would be more likely to lose them votes than gain them. If they are telling truth, who wants a gov spy running their district? And if it's a lie, who wants someone that tells weird lies like that running their district?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm sure there are those who will buy this claim.:rolleyes:

Worryingly, I fear you may be right. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Stiff said:

Worryingly, I fear you may be right. 

Some think the earth is flat...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

" I am Sr. Commander Commando Legionnaire Kevin Christopher Seamon of the United States Military in Saginaw, Michigan," he wrote.

8 minutes ago, rashore said:

I don't remember titles ever being on ballots. It's always just the persons name, no title.

There is no such title or rank and you only keep a title or rank with a battlefield or instructor's commission. 

• Like 1

Oh yeah? Well I'm His Holiness Commissar Paladin Pope of the 777th Monster Hunters, Level 42A, Zeta Reticulan 8th Dimensional Detective.

But you don't hear me bragging about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Amanda Evans said:

Has he been drinking the water in Ohio

No actually he drives down to Flint when he's dehydrated. He likes water that makes him delusional.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seti42 said:

Oh yeah? Well I'm His Holiness Commissar Paladin Pope of the 777th Monster Hunters, Level 42A, Zeta Reticulan 8th Dimensional Detective.

But you don't hear me bragging about it.

My liege 

Unclear how these claims will impact his running? rofl

I however am a level 5 paladin, my training may have included 1000 hours of Internet memes. 

Edited by TripGun
  • Haha 1

Tiger's blood, alien DNA. Ala Charlie Sheen.

2 hours ago, TripGun said:

Unclear how these claims will impact his running? rofl

I however am a level 5 paladin, my training may have included 1000 hours of Internet memes. 

when-your-gunslinger-decides-to-multicla

• Haha 1

With his psychic abilities, someone should ask him exactly when Joe Biden will cure cancer.  

• 10 months later...

The Long Island Medium Woman makes a Fortune.

Actors and Producers and Movie Studio's make a Fortune of this kind of material.

The TV Show Medium.

How many TV Shows and how many movies have Medium Psychics in them. If it is all a bunch of Garbage then don't let them put this stuff of TV.

So you say that you are one in real life and people blow you off. The Certify Medium Psychics. They write Books that get Published.

Heather Danielle is a Certified Medium Psychic in Detroit Michigan. She is CERTIFIED.

19 hours ago, White Knight 196 said:

The Long Island Medium Woman makes a Fortune.

Actors and Producers and Movie Studio's make a Fortune of this kind of material.

The TV Show Medium.

How many TV Shows and how many movies have Medium Psychics in them. If it is all a bunch of Garbage then don't let them put this stuff of TV.

So you say that you are one in real life and people blow you off. The Certify Medium Psychics. They write Books that get Published.

Heather Danielle is a Certified Medium Psychic in Detroit Michigan. She is CERTIFIED.

TV shows and books make money by exploiting people's vulnerability to magical thinking. "They" certify psychics using a criteria "they" developed. If I were certifying them there would be a much different criteria, one that required an actual demonstration of psychic abilities and not just good cold reading skills and patter. I mean, Heather seems like a nice kid but there's nothing paranormal about what she does, I'm positive. 

Welcome to UM, sorry we didn't meet under better circumstances.