Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden Promises to Cure Cancer

OverSword

32 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

I actually think evidence suggests the opposite. You have a source?

Yes I do.

According to exit polls, 61 percent of non-college-educated white voters cast their ballots for Republicans while just 45 percent of college-educated white voters did so. Meanwhile 53 percent of college-educated white voters cast their votes for Democrats compared with 37 percent of those without a degree.

The diploma divide, as it’s often called, is not occurring across the electorate; it is primarily a phenomenon among white voters. It’s an unprecedented divide, and is in fact a complete departure from the diploma divide of the past. Non-college-educated white voters used to solidly belong to Democrats, and college-educated white voters to Republicans. Several events over the past six decades have caused these allegiances to switch, the most recent being the candidacy, election, and presidency of Donald Trump.

https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2018/11/education-gap-explains-american-politics/575113/

Whites with less education – particularly men – supported the Republican. White men who do not have a college degree voted Republican by about two-to-one (66% to 32%).

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/11/08/the-2018-midterm-vote-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

Among the much larger group of white voters who had not completed college (44% of all voters), Trump won by more than two-to-one (64% to 28%)

https://www.people-press.org/2018/08/09/an-examination-of-the-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/

A new survey is finding that the only group voting Republican by a majority are those 65 and older.

The survey by AP Votecast, reported by The Wall Street Journal, found that 49 percent of voters 65 and older voted Republican this election cycle, compared to 48 percent who voted Democrat. Those 65 and older accounted for 26 percent of total voters in the survey. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/415356-survey-only-group-breaking-for-republicans-are-americans-65-or-older

So the whiter, older, and less educated, the more likely you are to vote rebublican.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

You are a "Hill people" expert now?

Nice. 

The employment opportunities must be completely endless! 

Actually, I do have a lot of experience with poorly educated, low income, low information groups of people, as they often die a far higher rates than others

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Actually, I do have a lot of experience with poorly educated, low income, low information groups of people, as they often die a far higher rates than others

Oh is that so?

1 minute ago, lost_shaman said:

Oh is that so?

In my experience working for the county coroner and several funeral homes over the course of 4 years, yes. By a wide margin. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

In my experience working for the county coroner and several funeral homes over the course of 4 years, yes. By a wide margin. 

I used to work in Nursing Homes and my anecdotal evidence would contradict yours.

I used to work in Nursing Homes and my anecdotal evidence would contradict yours.

Most nursing homes are **** holes designed to cram as many people in and drain their insurance for all they can before they die.

Drug related deaths and suicides are also higher in those with less education. As are rates of drug abuse, domestic violence, crime rates, birth rates, etc etc etc

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Drug related deaths and suicides are also higher in those with less education. As are rates of drug abuse, domestic violence, crime rates, birth rates, etc etc etc

I think you are wrong. I really have not seen that in other stats. What is the Standard deviation?

• Haha 1

I think you are wrong. I really have not seen that in other stats. What is the Standard deviation?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28756896/

I dont have time to find sats for the others, I'm at work. Lower birth rates among more educated widely known. Stats from the coroner where most ODs occur in my city are all low income/education/high crime/etc areas

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Stats from the coroner where most ODs occur in my city are all low income/education/high crime/etc areas

Great you gladly admit your severe bias and bow out of the discussion.

12 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

Great you gladly admit your severe bias and bow out of the discussion.

I did nothing of the sort. You're just ignoring facts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

...or maybe they both were taken by Aliens.

Nice idea, I like that. To be taken to a kind of interstellar Guantanamo bay for megalomaniac loudmouths and political pied pipers (list to be completed.)

Edited by toast
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, toast said:

divisive agitators

I sure hope the Wind doesn't blow and make Waves!

9 hours ago, skliss said:

I disagree with your viewpoint/premise..it has nothing to do at all with employee down time

227B$/year (2012) not an issue to the GNP? Not?

The Integrated Benefits Institute, which represents major U.S. employers and business coalitions, says poor health costs the U.S. economy $576 billion a year, according to new research. Of that amount, 39 percent, or $227 billion is from “lost productivity” from employee absenteeism due to illness or what researchers called “presenteeism,” when employees report to work but illness keeps them from performing at their best.  Here’s a link to their report and statement.

Forbes

Edited by toast

8 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

I sure hope the Wind doesn't blow and make Waves!

Oouups!

Sounds divisive. 

In fact shouldn`t you ceed half your territory to me to appease me so i don't act beligerent?

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Because Biden was an Alien abductee and he still hasn't recovered from all the probing, you can tell when ever he sits down.

...your powers of observation are incredible. 

12 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...your powers of observation are incredible. 

Well thank you very much, you know people aren't born with such powers. It takes a life time to learn.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Most nursing homes are **** holes designed to cram as many people in and drain their insurance for all they can before they die.

My anecdotal evidence, about the poor, and about nursing homes (especially the poor end ones) agrees with yours. :( Sadly.

• Like 1

As to Biden. Why doesn't he promise to put cats on Mars, and harvest the asteroids, and bring about World Peace... End world hunger. Get all nuclear weapons dismantled. Make allies with the aliens. Capture bigfoot and give him a post in the Department of Forestry. Raise the Yamato and hand it back to Japan.... Sky's the limit right???

• Like 1

13 hours ago, toast said:

227B$/year (2012) not an issue to the GNP? Not?

People are ill for many reasons. My son has never called off work for being diabetic. "I'm not coming in today, I'm diabetic. " Not to mention people call days off when they arent sick sometimes just to do it. That can't be lumped into cancer or diabetes. 

And I do understand that research and development brings in big bucks...that's what we are talking about. They find life prolonging expensive treatments...hello...how much money are they getting from cured patients? 

• Like 1

heh why not.. 

after all.. how many believed that donald trump would do what he promised.. 

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/rulings/promise-broken/

and the rest of his promises.. 

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, skliss said:

People are ill for many reasons. My son has never called off work for being diabetic. "I'm not coming in today, I'm diabetic. " Not to mention people call days off when they arent sick sometimes just to do it. That can't be lumped into cancer or diabetes.

Does not change the fact that employees on sick leave are to the detriment of the GNI.

And I do understand that research and development brings in big bucks...

That statement clearly show that your knowledge about the matter isnt adequate to be able to evaluate the matter. In the pharmaceutical industry, R&D is a key expense factor for pharma companies, who have to pay for at full scale. The costs for clinical trials, up to around 1B USD,  are paid by these companies, out of their own cash box, primary to CROs who manage and handle the clinical trials, phase I, II and III. Means, there is a lot of money transferred from the pharma companies pockets to other bodies. So by logic and by your confusing CT, "they" are the CROs and they suppress the development of cancer cures for the reason of a constant cash flow, did I understood you correctly?

that's what we are talking about. They find life prolonging expensive treatments...hello...how much money are they getting from cured patients? 

First, and above all, there is the Hippocratic Oath. Second, if there is a global association ("they") that agreed on, in hidden, to suppress the development of cancer cures, who is controlling the mission? Who is making hundreds of pharma companies, hundreds of CROs, thousands of research bodies and tens of thousands of scientists to keep quite? Curious. I`m in frequent contact with the CEO of a German CRO, should I ask him how the conspiracy is managed? Should I ask him how I can join the plot, and, how much money do I get for?

Best if the cure for hypocrisy is found, and soon... 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Best if the cure for hypocrisy is found, and soon...

The problem is that the virus is highly contagious highly adaptable. And the majority of the affected patients dont even know that they are affected.

• Like 1