Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Babs

'god was female'

354 posts in this topic

Babs
hehehe

as I read this thread I keep thinking of something: There are laws protecting children, polar bears, the disabled, minorities, the poor, women...you name it. The ONLY spieces not protected by any laws is an adult, healthy, employed white male. grin2.gif

Give the decent guys a break Babs, please! The problem you're talking about is more to do with deviant individual behaviours, motivated by many things other male dominance. Poverty, poor education, unemployment are much bigger issues. if you were talking about women in Afghanistan that would be a whole different issue but I don't think you can even perceive what that feels like...

Cheers

513190[/snapback]

You haven't any idea what you're talking about. Go do some research. geek.gif

Babs

Sorry Sera, but you take the rosey glasses as an insult_a childish response to my post. cool.gif It's easy to see how you see all of he politics of womens' rights as childish. You are a child.

Seraphina

Okay, conversation is over. Babs, after failing to find a single person who has agreed with her in this thread, has returned to planet Babs, and just gone into "rude and unreasonable" mode tongue.gif Here she is likely to remain.

Again, for what it's worth, I think you made a good point Auhma. It's very unfortunate that some women today are so blinded by hatred/zeal that they blame all of makind for the failings of a pitiful few, and they chose to invent such incredible reasons for what these few do what they do tongue.gif

Thistle

And I think this thread has just ended too.

Babs...it IS possible not to insult every member of the furum that disagres with you...in fact I insist you try not to in future

Thread closed