Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Daughter of the Nine Moons

Newtown parents score a win

7 posts in this topic

and then

From the link:

Pozner has been pushing back for years against hoaxers who have harassed him, subjected him to death threats and claimed that he was an actor and his son never existed. He has spent years getting Facebook and others to remove conspiracy videos and set up a website to debunk conspiracy theories. 

This is an example of mindless hatred and greed taken to the level of insanity.  I hope the guys who did this are financially destroyed for life.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Dark_Grey

Yeah I can understand having questions about some aspects of the story but sending death threats? What is that going to accomplish? Are those people mentally ill?

• Like 6

the13bats

i hear if these things and there are several and i feel like i live under a rock or im in a bad twilight zone episode, in this case was it really all that hard to prove the people were real and died and the event wasnt some staged ruse,

• Like 2

Sir Wearer of Hats
5 hours ago, the13bats said:

i hear if these things and there are several and i feel like i live under a rock or im in a bad twilight zone episode, in this case was it really all that hard to prove the people were real and died and the event wasnt some staged ruse,

The nutters will just claim “they” killed a bunch of kids to “prove” the hoax.

Stubbly_Dooright

from the link: 

“If Mr. Fetzer wants to believe that Sandy Hook never happened and that we are all crisis actors, even that my son never existed, he has the right to be wrong. But he doesn’t have the right to broadcast those beliefs if they defame me or harass me,” Pozner said. “He doesn’t have the right to use my baby’s image or our name as a marketing ploy to raise donations or sell his products. He doesn’t have the right to convince others to hunt my family.”

On 6/19/2019 at 12:08 AM, the13bats said:

I believe I have mentioned this before here. Some years ago, probably a bit before that horrible day, I remember a family shopping at the bookstore I worked at in my hometown. A little dark haired boy, and his uncle came up to me, (or I approached them to see if I could help them find something) and asked for a particular Super Mario book. Looking it up in the computer, there was only one, and I tried real hard to find it. When I asked the uncle if I could order it for them, he said that they were about an hour a way from this particular store. (Which Newtown was for that area) Unfortunately, I couldn't find the book.

Anyways, I remember a sweet and nice little boy. I remember the uncle calling him Noah, and that the family were all there. The boy, his twin sister, his parents, his uncle and aunt. I remember them very well. 

I then remember, the morning after that horrible day, looking at the victims of the tragedy. And seeing a very familiar looking boy among the victims. Noah. He existed!!! And some, including those who wanted to sell books, spread lies, and claim he didn't exist!!!!! :angry:  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: 

He existed!!!! I remember him! :(:angry:  :(  

• Like 1

preacherman76

I personally think main stream shared some responsibility here as well. I guess it was for the sake of getting the story out first, or some other unknown reason there was a lot of misreported information. There even seemed to be some outright lies being told those first couple days. 

They made things look very suspicious.