Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Trump 2020 Kickoff in Orlando

108 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

and then

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-kicks-off-re-election-campaign-at-orlando-rally-live-blog 

The president is in Orlando today, announcing the kickoff of his campaign for re-election in 2020.  I've heard that there were more people inside and outside the Amway Center to see him than appear on an average day at Disney, Orlando.  About 50K people.  Eric Swalwell, OTOH, had about 18 show up to protest near the NRA headquarters.  My question is when one politician consistently draws capacity, SRO crowds while the others can't seem to draw flies does it seem realistic that the vastly more popular candidate is actually losing in unbiased polls to EVERY DEMOCRAT candidate?  :w00t:  

I'm wondering if this isn't going to be the last gasp strategy of the Left for 2020.  Sell sketchy polls for 2 years that show irrefutably that America wants to dump Trump and when he wins, perhaps by an even greater margin than 2016, they can push the divisive narrative that he "stole" another election, thereby, freeing them to disavow his legitimacy and to openly work for another four years to remove him.  I think the leaders of that Party know they cannot beat him.  What say y'all?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

Statistics are determined from polls are they not?

 

public-opinion-2-728.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 hour ago, and then said:

My question is when one politician consistently draws capacity, SRO crowds while the others can't seem to draw flies does it seem realistic that the vastly more popular candidate is actually losing in unbiased polls to EVERY DEMOCRAT candidate?  :w00t:  

Its a cult. Cult members are passionate about their leaders. 

If local crowd size was an indicator of national popularity the Grateful Dead would have by necessity been the most popular band in history every year until Jerry kicked the bucket.

 

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

im not much into politics, but the whole packed venue thing wasnt always accurate, if a joint holds 20k but you only allow 5k in and another 5k are outside it doesnt make 50k were there, not saying that was the case in orlandoh i wasnt there dudnt care enough to go look but it does happen, i know a club that will leave the upstairs closed to look packed on slow nights, it works.

i dont support either side but i see don is popular with many who are noisy and visual,  yeah, kind of cultish in a way, my dad passed in 2014 but i spoke a bit to my step mother about trump, now this lady was so set in her principals that over 10 years ago before tina and i were married i was 40 and went to vist dad she said she will treat me as she did her own kids and unmarried we couldnt share a bed under her roof, yet when i asked her how she felt about trumps affairs with pornstars and saying grab women by the....she says well he wasnt potus then, and clinton was worse.

my point is the man has a power over his fans and its likely he will get 2020 as the other side has so little to offer and some still like the lesser of 2 evils idea so he has that too,

don did lose some of his supporters some do ask things like why isnt mexico paying for the wall like you promised or other questions that they do not like the answers they get, but on the other side of the coin he hasnt mucked up anything too much and people like that.

its just entertainment for me and with my ADD it doesnt last long.

so my prediction is if you are pro trump you have very little concerns less than 2016 if you are con trump then you better get out there and stir the pot laying back didnt work for that side 2016 and it wont work in 2020.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
2 hours ago, and then said:

The president is in Orlando today, announcing the kickoff of his campaign for re-election in 2020.  I've heard that there were more people inside and outside the Amway Center to see him than appear on an average day at Disney, Orlando.  About 50K people.  Eric Swalwell, OTOH, had about 18 show up to protest near the NRA headquarters.  My question is when one politician consistently draws capacity, SRO crowds while the others can't seem to draw flies does it seem realistic that the vastly more popular candidate is actually losing in unbiased polls to EVERY DEMOCRAT candidate?

The Dems largely have themselves to blame for Trump's wild, GROWING popularity.  If they hadn't dogged Trump so badly with false accusations and worthless persecution, Trump wouldn't have become the rock star he is now.

Eric Swalwell may have only had 18 supporters show up, but at least they were principled, salt-of-the-earth types:

Image result for triggered gif

Okay, maybe I'm wrong about that.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Little wise guys are gonna be making big moves... 

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
Posted (edited)

I voted for Trump because I wasn't going to vote for Hillary. If the Republicans can come up with a better candidate, then they might get my vote, but the left surely wont.  Maybe the left ought to run Hillary and get rid of that old racist Trump. Give em what they want.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/kevin-vance/sec-clinton-stands-by-her-praise-of-eugenicist-margaret-sanger

Now, I have to tell you that it was a great privilege when I was told that I would receive this award. I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision ... And when I think about what she did all those years ago in Brooklyn, taking on archetypes, taking on attitude and accusations flowing from all directions, I am really in awe of her.
 
21 quotes by Margaret Sanger https://www.tfpstudentaction.org/blog/margaret-sanger-quotes

1. "But for my view, I believe that there should be no more babies."
-- Interview with John Parsons, 1947

2. "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
-- Woman and the New Race, Chapter 5, "The Wickedness of Creating Large Families." (1920) http://www.bartleby.com/1013/

3. "We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population..."
-- Letter to Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, December 10, 1939, p. 2
https://libex.smith.edu/omeka/...

 

https://www.weeklystandard.com/kevin-vance/sec-clinton-stands-by-her-praise-of-eugenicist-margaret-sanger

New Jersey representative Chris Smith, the co-chair of the congressional pro-life caucus, said that he doesn't think it's possible to separate Sanger's eugenicist aims from a greater vision. "If you read the books--I've read the books--[eugenics] is absolutely the pillar of everything Sanger did," said Smith. "Look at what movement she spawned in terms of getting rid of the 'undesirables,' and that could be the disabled, African Americans, and just about every other group of people. I mean, Catholics, Italians, and Irish. I mean, that is a very pathetic and sick perspective towards the human race, and yet she's idolized by, of all people, our secretary of state."

And they are always calling Trump the racist. Democrats want blacks to keep aborting them babies, just like Sanger described above, extermination, yet Republicans who want you to have that baby get called racist for stopping the abortion process.

 

Edited by South Alabam
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
23 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I voted for Trump because I wasn't going to vote for Hillary. If the Republicans can come up with a better candidate, then they might get my vote, but the left surely wont.  Maybe the left ought to run Hillary and get rid of that old racist Trump. Give em what they want.

Ya'll just keep on running against Hillary :tu:

Did it not seem weird to you that he was talking about her while "launching" his 2020 campaign?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
Quote

A Fox News poll released early Sunday shows President Trump trailing five Democratic contenders, including former Vice President Joe Biden, by as many as 10 points.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/448772-fox-news-poll-shows-trump-behind-biden-sanders-warren

Damn liberal media with their fake polls. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I swear to god man you couldnt make this **** up  :lol:

Donald Trump Now Says Even Fox News Is Fake News

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I swear to god man you couldnt make this **** up  :lol:

Donald Trump Now Says Even Fox News Is Fake News

 

LOL.. an unbiased article, to be sure. 

".... Fox is almost a version of state-run TV..."

Yeah, right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, RoofGardener said:

LOL.. an unbiased article, to be sure. 

".... Fox is almost a version of state-run TV..."

Yeah, right. 

Are you honestly arguing that fox hasnt been a pseudo state run TV network for the last two years??? :lol:  Im genuinely curious is that denial or do you just not know?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Are you honestly arguing that fox hasnt been a pseudo state run TV network for the last two years??? :lol:  Im genuinely curious is that denial or do you just not know?

Would that mean they are in lockstep with the other 90-95% of the media that use exactly the same talking points - down to individual phrases- and 90+% of their coverage is negative?  THAT "state media"?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
6 hours ago, and then said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-kicks-off-re-election-campaign-at-orlando-rally-live-blog 

The president is in Orlando today, announcing the kickoff of his campaign for re-election in 2020.  I've heard that there were more people inside and outside the Amway Center to see him than appear on an average day at Disney, Orlando.  About 50K people.  Eric Swalwell, OTOH, had about 18 show up to protest near the NRA headquarters.  My question is when one politician consistently draws capacity, SRO crowds while the others can't seem to draw flies does it seem realistic that the vastly more popular candidate is actually losing in unbiased polls to EVERY DEMOCRAT candidate?  :w00t:  

I'm wondering if this isn't going to be the last gasp strategy of the Left for 2020.  Sell sketchy polls for 2 years that show irrefutably that America wants to dump Trump and when he wins, perhaps by an even greater margin than 2016, they can push the divisive narrative that he "stole" another election, thereby, freeing them to disavow his legitimacy and to openly work for another four years to remove him.  I think the leaders of that Party know they cannot beat him.  What say y'all?

 

well I happened to see this this video last night and I'm afraid Trump may be up against more this time...
the ultimate ''''insurance'''' from those who want him gone...out.... fired...

this could explain why the polls against him are being spread around and why since the first moment he won
his enemies and detractors worked 24/7 to trash everything about him and everything he does... 

and why the alleged Russia interference has been pounded into the collective US consciousness relentlessly..

in a nut shell... the ultimate '''insurance''' is to control the election results and make sure he doesn't win..

then it will be.... 'the polls showed his popularity was waning etc etc...'

I just want to sound a word of caution about the 2020 election... and thinking Trump voters have it in the bag...
Ask yourself  a question ... IF they could rig the result against Trump...would they..?

Maybe they have the means to do it now...?... or at least are developing the means to do it and could have it
in place for 2020.... the (Neo Communist Corporatist) Globalists want him out and IMO will stoop to anything to
prevent him winning again..

Sorry if this is a bit gloomy but the alarm bells are ringing... 
 

DeepState’s “Insurance Policy” for 2020 Election
 

https://www.brighteon.com/6049660993001


"Microsoft’s AccountGuard is a solution for a fake “problem” — the hacking of DNC by a foreign power. It’s part of a suite of solutions (along with NewsGuard and ElectionGuard) that will put the institutions that tried to overthrow the 2016 election in control of counting the votes and reporting the news for the 2020 election"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
Posted (edited)

 

this is the article mentioned in the video in my previous post...

Microsoft's ElectionGuard a Trojan Horse for the Military Industrial take over of US Elections 

“The fact that we are handing over the keys of American democracy to the military-industrial complex — it’s like giving the keys to the henhouse to a fox and saying, ‘here come in and take whatever you want.’ It’s obviously dangerous.” — Investigative journalist Yasha Levine - article by Whitney Webb

Quote

It goes without saying that the fact that an institution currently developing what essentially amounts to mind-control technology, and that also sees nothing wrong with such technology, has suddenly become so interested in creating and funding with millions of dollars a “free, fair and secure” election system to protect American democracy from interference, is beyond odd and suggests an ulterior motive.

Edited by bee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
17 minutes ago, and then said:

Would that mean they are in lockstep with the other 90-95% of the media that use exactly the same talking points - down to individual phrases- and 90+% of their coverage is negative?  THAT "state media"?

I guess I dont understand the complaint "90% of the coverage is negative" .  Can you think of a single accomplishment Trump has made that he hasnt within 24 hours done or said something that was negative?

I wish I could think of the exact example but at one point even a CNN anchor said something along the lines of "we should be talking about Trump's win (i think it was taxes but not sure) I cant believe he did XYZ (whatever stupidity flowed that day) to steal his own headlines"

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

I wouldn't put anything past them as being too low or cynical but it literally IS impossible to rig 50 separate state elections for U.S. president.  If evidence came forward that they even might have done such a thing, we'd have general unrest and potentially widespread violence.  For a CERTAINTY, whoever the Left got in the Oval Office would be seen as illegitimate by half the country and they would accomplish nothing except by executive orders.  There might even be calls for Secession from many states.  The Left and their 5th column media have outed themselves for all time.  They will never be trusted again.  I worry less about them being able to carry off such a complicated exercise than for one of them to crack up because of the incessant, insanely hateful coverage and attempt to kill our president.  I pray it never comes to that because millions of people would go off the deep end and demand vengeance.  They wouldn't even dream of getting JUSTICE so vengeance would have to do.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I guess I dont understand the complaint "90% of the coverage is negative" .  Can you think of a single accomplishment Trump has made that he hasnt within 24 hours done or said something that was negative?

I wish I could think of the exact example but at one point even a CNN anchor said something along the lines of "we should be talking about Trump's win (i think it was taxes but not sure) I cant believe he did XYZ (whatever stupidity flowed that day) to steal his own headlines"

 

 

NO ONE deserves consistently hateful, smarmy and abusive coverage no matter what their actions may be.  If you believe he deserves the abuse then that just confirms your character, not his.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
4 minutes ago, and then said:

NO ONE deserves consistently hateful, smarmy and abusive coverage no matter what their actions may be.

That's just a weird opinion to hold. No matter their actions?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
6 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Statistics are determined from polls are they not?

 

public-opinion-2-728.jpg

That's a great quote, and he definitely had a point. The thing about statistics though is that you can often see how they arrived at their determinations. With just a little research, you can see if they have misrepresented any findings.

Calling all statistics lies is the same as calling all statements lies. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
7 minutes ago, and then said:

I wouldn't put anything past them as being too low or cynical but it literally IS impossible to rig 50 separate state elections for U.S. president.  If evidence came forward that they even might have done such a thing, we'd have general unrest and potentially widespread violence.  For a CERTAINTY, whoever the Left got in the Oval Office would be seen as illegitimate by half the country and they would accomplish nothing except by executive orders.  There might even be calls for Secession from many states.  The Left and their 5th column media have outed themselves for all time.  They will never be trusted again.  I worry less about them being able to carry off such a complicated exercise than for one of them to crack up because of the incessant, insanely hateful coverage and attempt to kill our president.  I pray it never comes to that because millions of people would go off the deep end and demand vengeance.  They wouldn't even dream of getting JUSTICE so vengeance would have to do.  

 

Re the info I posted about ElectionGuard ... I think the big deal is that it will be centralized
so if the different states 'sign up' to it... it could make nationwide control a reality...

and after all the hysteria about 'Russian Interference'.... there will be a lot of pressure to get on board... ???

anyway... just sharing the info I stumbled on last night because it got the warning bells ringing loudly because
we have seen how they will stop at nothing to trash Trump and get rid of him...

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, and then said:

NO ONE deserves consistently hateful, smarmy and abusive coverage no matter what their actions may be.  If you believe he deserves the abuse then that just confirms your character, not his.

Reporting the things he does and how they may affect our society and nation is now abusive and hateful? Its that kind of reaction, combined with your leader doing the whole "enemy of the people" "fake news" thing that is really starting to freak me out.

You dont even deny that he shoots himself in the foot and steals his own headlines on a daily basis, you just want us to shut up about it, are you really just pleading for people to ignore the bad? Do you recognize how dangerous that is?

 

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77

Back on the topic of Trump's Orlando Rally I love this headline

Trump’s 2020 Campaign Launch: Donald 1, Hillary 0 :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
17 minutes ago, and then said:

NO ONE deserves consistently hateful, smarmy and abusive coverage no matter what their actions may be.  If you believe he deserves the abuse then that just confirms your character, not his.

 

I strongly believe that Trump does not deserve the abuse he has received from the Mind Controllers and Detractors..
and those who have been manipulated to get all stupid and emotional and to hate him...

During the 2016 election campaign I hardly knew anything about him but for some reason I felt protective towards him..
he's not perfect - like no one's perfect - but I believe he's authentic and his heart is in the right place.. and he's trying
to do his best for America and the world - 

   

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Are you honestly arguing that fox hasnt been a pseudo state run TV network for the last two years??? :lol:  Im genuinely curious is that denial or do you just not know?

Which state ? Congress ? The White House ? State politics ? Define your terms. 

I watch SOME FoxTV shows on youtube, particularly Tucker Carlson, who I find rather amusing. 

I would hardly describe what I saw as "State TV". It is often critical of liberal politicians and policies, but always from a fact-based perspective. (for a given value of 'facts' :P . )

But it is also critical of "The State", and the institutions of government. (especially State government). (including, very occasionally, Donald Trump and the White House). It is CERTAINLY not "Pro-State". (but again, I'd ask you to define that term in the context of a TV program). 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.