Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump 2020 Kickoff in Orlando

and-then

7 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Which state ? Congress ? The White House ? State politics ? Define your terms. 

Trumpistan.

I definitely dont deny that they still have hard news coverage, to the chagrin of their hosts and fans Laura Ingraham Calls Into Fox ‘Hard News’ Show, Bashes Her Colleague Chris Wallace , but the day starts and ends with literal government (i.e Trump)  approved propaganda .

White House staffers say Sean Hannity is Trump's 'shadow' chief of staff

Trump to start monthly appearances on 'Fox & Friends,' Conway says

• Like 1

Conversely @RoofGardener the younger Murdoch who is taking over foxnews apparently doesnt like their reputation and is wanting to make changes so we'll see.

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Its a cult. Cult members are passionate about their leaders. 

If local crowd size was an indicator of national popularity the Grateful Dead would have by necessity been the most popular band in history every year until Jerry kicked the bucket.

Show me one demorat presidential hopeful that wouldn't go all Pavlov dog over Trump's rally turnouts.

party-in-trouble.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Show me one demorat presidential hopeful that wouldn't go all Pavlov dog over Trump's rally turnouts.

Well sure everyone loves to feel loved. Which from that perspective Trump's rallies are kind of a symbiotic thing huh?

8 hours ago, and then said:

The president is in Orlando today, announcing the kickoff of his campaign for re-election in 2020.  I've heard that there were more people inside and outside the Amway Center to see him than appear on an average day at Disney, Orlando.

Very apt comparison :D Who needs Micky Mouse when you have Donald Trump. 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Trumpistan.

I definitely dont deny that they still have hard news coverage, to the chagrin of their hosts and fans Laura Ingraham Calls Into Fox ‘Hard News’ Show, Bashes Her Colleague Chris Wallace , but the day starts and ends with literal government (i.e Trump)  approved propaganda .

White House staffers say Sean Hannity is Trump's 'shadow' chief of staff

Trump to start monthly appearances on 'Fox & Friends,' Conway says

"Literal government (e.g. Trump) approved propaganda"

LITERAL ? 

Definition of 'literal': taking words in their usual or most basic sense without metaphor or exaggeration.

One has to imagine a black secret-service battlewagon driving from the White House to Fox News HQ with a folder of "todays authorised news" :P 

I'm sorry @Farmer77, but you seem to have degenerated into Trump Derangement Syndrome there :D

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

"Literal government (e.g. Trump) approved propaganda"

LITERAL ? 

Definition of 'literal': taking words in their usual or most basic sense without metaphor or exaggeration.

One has to imagine a black secret-service battlewagon driving from the White House to Fox News HQ with a folder of "todays authorised news" :P 

I'm sorry @Farmer77, but you seem to have degenerated into Trump Derangement Syndrome there :D

Pedantic Roofie :rolleyes: ........and yeah literal why is that so hard to grasp for you this morning?

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Pedantic Roofie :rolleyes: ........and yeah literal why is that so hard to grasp for you this morning?

So you are seriously claiming that Fox News LITERALLY transmits "government approved" Trump propaganda ? 

You are claiming that "the Government" issues Fox News with a list of "approved" news stories each day ? 

You're SURE that'st what you want to claim ? I mean, are you sure it isn't Invisible Giant Lobsters From The Planet Nibiru that are issuing the news stories ? Or Elvis ? 

Now, with MSNBC and a few others, I can believe this sort of thing. Or rather, that they take their cue from the Democratic party, because... well.. there was that example a few weeks ago where Nancy Pelosi announced some policy initiative.. can't remember what it was... hygienic lampposts or something.. and within HOURS MSNBC and CNN suddenly shifted their news agenda to incorporate Hygienic Lampposts. And they all used virtually the same form of words. It was wierd. And very unsettling. 

But I have not seen that level of obvious "directed" news agenda's from Fox News. 

Mind you.. not that I watch ALL of their shows. Tucker Carlson is entertaining. I once watched a bit of Hannity by accident. But the rest of them are too derangedly anti-liberal for my tastes. There was one woman who opened her show with the most outlandish statements. "Democrats Eat Babies.. film at 11" style of thing. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Haha 1

Im afraid the reason of Trump's popularity isnt because 'Hillary', it isnt because he's 'Making America Great Again', it isnt because he's 'Draining the Swamp', and it sure as hell isnt because 'God made Trump president to save us from the establishment'. Its because of sheer, unaldulterated stupidity. Nothing more, nothing less.

How stupid must one be to believe to be living in a two party democracy dripping with (institutionalised) corruption.

How stupid must one be to vote for any given person simply because the other offered option is less desirable.

How stupid must one be to think this man is going to drain any 'swamp'.

How stupid must one be to suppose this man is anything even remotely classifiable as 'anti establishment'.

How stupid must one be to believe in 'a Russian collusion', while full blown Israeli collusion is staring you right in the face at every corner.

How unbelievably stupid must one be to actually believe God has anything to do with this.

How unimaginably stupid must one be to keep trying thesame thing over and over and over.. while expecting a different result everytime, agressively believing in the sanctity of the 'right to vote'.

..And yet, all the soundbites I mentioned here probably represent the logic of an odd ~60/70% of the US voting population, which would be pretty hopeless. Sadly, we will only have ourselves to blame when this pattern continues to a point of no return.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

and this is where i learn about politics....

2 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Im afraid the reason of Trump's popularity isnt because 'Hillary', it isnt because he's 'Making America Great Again', it isnt because he's 'Draining the Swamp', and it sure as hell isnt because 'God made Trump president to save us from the establishment'. Its because of sheer, unaldulterated stupidity. Nothing more, nothing less.

How stupid must one be to believe to be living in a two party democracy dripping with (institutionalised) corruption.

How stupid must one be to vote for any given person simply because the other offered option is less desirable.

How stupid must one be to suppose this man is anything even remotely classifiable as 'anti establishment'.

How stupid must one be to believe in 'a Russian collusion', while full blown Israeli collusion is staring you right in the face at every corner.

How unbelievably stupid must one be to actually believe God has anything to do with this.

How unimaginably stupid must one be to keep trying thesame thing over and over and over.. while expecting a different result everytime, agressively believing in the sanctity of the 'right to vote'.

..And yet, all the soundbites I mentioned here probably represent the logic of an odd ~60/70% of the US voting population, which would be pretty hopeless. Sadly, we will only have ourselves to blame when this pattern continues to a point of no return.

Just switch every 'stupid' to 'funny' and you've got a winner there... 

~

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bee said:

Sorry if this is a bit gloomy but the alarm bells are ringing... 

We will need to be vigilant because this next election will be a raucous one, but I really don't think the Trump team has failed to 'game' this one out well in advance.

First, I believe we will see a national voter ID system be rolled out in time for 2020.  This will pretty much change everything and put a huge chill on the Dem practice of encouraging non-citizen voting.  I also think the problem of "Smartmatic" voting machines and the like will be addressed as well.

Next, the Dem field of challengers is exceedingly weak and Trump will have little trouble picking them off one by one.  Biden, the "front-runner" will be easiest since he will be swallowed up in the Obama/Clinton investigations and prosecutions.  Couple that with the Hunter Biden scandals and Sleepy Joe may well pull himself out of the race.  Bernie Sanders has no shot whatsoever.  So who do they have left once all of the Obama-tainted candidates are gone?  Pete Buttigiggity?  Pete Davidson?  Ugh.

Also. the ballot-counting election fraud monitored in places like Broward County will be cleaned up and that bodes ill for Dems because they heavily relied upon it.

I'm not sure quite what to make of the Microsoft "ElectionGuard" nonsense, except that it sounds like a complete joke.  When was the last time Microsoft released anything that wasn't bug-ridden and subject to endless updates?  One can imagine Microsoft issuing "fixes" and "patches" for the 2020 election results for the next ten years running.  Lawsuits and over-turning of results would be everywhere.

• Thanks 1

The biggest problem Trump is going to have for a while is phasing out MAGA. He whiffed it at the end. I knew he was going to say it even though he said Keep America Great was going to be the new one. Not sure how he's going to work that one in. It just doesn't have to same flow.

He also doesn't need to focus too much on any of the Dems for a while. If they want the seat they'll have no choice but to pick each other off. It will be interesting to see though considering the lock-step group-think Democrats seem to possess. What social policies will they attack each other for? What promoted programs will they say are unsustainable? There never seems to be any limits with them or any backlash within the party. Another good point I heard the other day is how do they attack Biden without attacking the Messiah #44?

Edited by F3SS

7 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Remind me again, Phaeton80, HOW did PRESIDENT Trump become President again ? :P

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Remind me again, Phaeton80, HOW did he win the 2016 election again ? :D  :P 

Because of the kind, uplifting positivity we received from happy, well adjusted folks like that. We just had to hear them out then do exactly the freaking opposite of what they'd do!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Because of the kind, uplifting positivity we received from happy, well adjusted folks like that. We just had to hear them out then do exactly the freaking opposite of what they'd do!

Nope... I'm totally confused. 

But then.. I'm not American :) 

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Nope... I'm totally confused. 

But then.. I'm not American :) 

If they're yelling, calling us stupid, screaming at the sky, throwing eggs, physically attacking you, wearing vagina hats or identifying as any 71/73 genders that don't exist then you vote exactly the opposite of what they would.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As a Swede i think i limited my chances of getting into the US for saying this. I watched some of his speach and the part with the wall made me laugh my head off it's a symphony of madness :D NOTE: Im not anti America love your culture and all thats good with it anyways i played Football for six years as a DT our team was as good as your division three collage teams and Like with all nations there's the good!!! the bad and the ugly. 

Edited by Impedancer

29 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

As a Swede i think i limited my chances of getting into the US for saying this. I watched some of his speach and the part with the wall made me laugh my head off it's a symphony of madness :D NOTE: Im not anti America love your culture and all thats good with it anyways i played Football for six years as a DT our team was as good as your division three collage teams and Like with all nations there's the good!!! the bad and the ugly. 

how is the immigration working out for you?

About 58% of men convicted in Sweden of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born abroad, according to data from Swedish national TV.

i'm laughing my head off right now, seeing how you justify , and ignore it.  

Edited by aztek

55 minutes ago, aztek said:

how is the immigration working out for you?

i'm laughing my head off right now, seeing how you justify , and ignore it.  

The rape count is fake news and not  based on real facts i can provide you with  a link to the Swedish Statistic bureau anyways i not here to discuss immigration. 

• Haha 1