Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump 2020 Kickoff in Orlando

and-then

3 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

The rape count is fake news and not  based on real facts i can provide you with  a link to the Swedish Statistic bureau anyways i not here to discuss immigration. 

you brought it up first, now you do not want to discuss it? 

yes please do provide real facts,

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

you brought it up first, now you do not want to discuss it? 

yes please do provide real facts,

there you go !! 

https://www.scb.se/en/

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

A multi-racial men's drinking club? Yeah, probably. The Proud Boys seem to be having a great time despite desperate, beta writers like this "Stephen A. Crockett Jr." constantly trying to paint them as "white supremacists". The Proud Boys have gay members, black and latino members...come to think of it, they are more diverse than ANTIFA ever was or likely ever will be.

"Stephen A. Crockett Jr." lol what an impressive list of thought provoking articles. I like his profile tagline: "Senior Editor @ The Root, boxes outside my weight class, when they go low, you go lower." yeah that's how you win, Stephen. By going lower than the other guys. :rolleyes: He obviously did zero research on the Proud Boys or he's just outright lying. 

22 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I'm sure there are plenty of good people among them.

Yes. There are many.

• Like 1

Interesting that some people here seek to link the Proud Boys to the Donald Trump rally. The two had nothing to do with one another ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

i do not see anything that contradicts my numbers, they are after all taken from your official database as well

There is no international standards how these statistics can be compared. And how many get shot in the US ? we dont have mass shootings or any no go areas. 

Edited by Impedancer
  • Haha 1

Just now, Impedancer said:

There is no international standards how these statistics can be compared.

so?   i do not compare your stats internationally, i posted stats of  rapes by foreigners in your country, but i like how you trying to deny it,  it is an absolute failure lol, keep trying thou

• Haha 1

There is no international standards how these statistics can be compared.

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Interesting that some people here seek to link the Proud Boys to the Donald Trump rally. The two had nothing to do with one another ! 

I just thought his speach was funny and what makes it even funnier is that someone got offended by it :)

On 6/19/2019 at 7:36 AM, Phaeton80 said:

How stupid must one be to vote for any given person simply because the other offered option is less desirable.

The other offered option was Hillary Clinton. Rather than not vote, what was the solution here Einstein?

1 minute ago, Impedancer said:

I just thought his speach was funny and what makes it even funnier is that someone got offended by it :)

so offending people is funny?  ok i'll remember it.  i predict many laughs

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

so?   i do not compare your stats internationally, i posted stats of  rapes by foreigners in your country, but i like how you trying to deny it,  it is an absolute failure lol, keep trying thou

I cant find where they have listed rapes commited by forigners in Sweden anywhere. 

I cant find where they have listed rapes commited by forigners in Sweden anywhere. 

of course it proves they do not exists then, lol

Just now, aztek said:

of course it proves they do not exists then, lol

Where in the article can you find these stats? Sweden is among one of the safest nations in the world and the same goes for whole Scandinavia. Peace out 

10 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

Where in the article can you find these stats? Sweden is among one of the safest nations in the world and the same goes for whole Scandinavia. Peace out 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764

de nile ain't just a river in Egypt

also notice i was only talking about conviction,   there are about 20 times more reports than convictions, did you ever wonder why?  are Sweden females known to fill false reports as much? or someone covers up the rapes?

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, aztek said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764

de nile ain't just a river in Egypt

Does a dogs nuts glisten in the moon light. No real Swedes would commit these horrible crimes ;) like i said all nations have their problems im not happy with some people here but they are people even if they're immigrants anyways If this was true we would have the highest rape count in the world lol well we vikings are known for havung fun raping and pillaging is our trade oh no the immigrants is taking our hobbies too for that they should be hanged drawn and quartered.

Edited by Impedancer

4 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

Does a dogs nuts glisten in the moon light. No real Swedes would commit these horrible crimes ;) like i said all nations have their problems im not happy with some people here but they are people even if they're immigrants anyways If this was true we would have the highest rape count in the world lol well we vikings are known for havung fun raping and pillaging is our trade oh no the immigrants is taking our hobbies too for that they should be hanged drawn and quartered.

dude, the numbers are real,  came from your own national tv,  i do not see what your point here is.  

oh and the bolded part, hilarious

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

needs to be heard today... 

Dove with claws... 

~

13 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

The other offered option was Hillary Clinton. Rather than not vote, what was the solution here Einstein?

Look, lets not beat around the bush here.. Both parties and both candidates are owned by special interest groups, both candidates will not govern for the people but for corporations, both candidates will ditch their election promises as soon as they can, and both candidates will only represent certain changes in the margin. To cast your vote is to empower the slanted system which only lets puppets like these float to the top to be (s)elected. Voting for either one would make the voter complicit in all the bad things that might come from such a candidate, which is guaranteed given the nature of the hand that owns them.

Do you really think the Clinton woman would have done that much worse? I mean, we are on the verge of WWIII because your 'anti ME war president' is continuing the ME war just like his predecessors (surprise!), you have alienated all your former Western allies, you are in an economic war with numerous nations including but not limited to powerplayers like China & Russia, the federal budget is poised to feed the MIC like never before and drain resources from all other national interests, and to top it off your nation has never been more divided than the present (excluding the civil war ofcourse). Only a nuclear exchange would top that, and somehow I see similar risk in that as well between these two cronies.

Its a fools game to keep legitimizing this corrupt system by casting your votes, a better example of self defeating Im hardpressed to imagine. Its false hope against better judgement, an easy way to 'change' the way things are going, but deep down everyone knows its not going to really change anything..

• Like 1

That is to say, the American People should not accept structurally being forced to choose between a turd sandwich (HRC) and a giant douche (DJT).

And they certainly shouldnt vote for either, because when they do they are sentencing themselves to being served thesame scandalous, corrupt line up every single election run, and thereby, eventually, destroying their own nation.

Edited by Phaeton80

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 2:24 AM, and then said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-kicks-off-re-election-campaign-at-orlando-rally-live-blog 

The president is in Orlando today, announcing the kickoff of his campaign for re-election in 2020.  I've heard that there were more people inside and outside the Amway Center to see him than appear on an average day at Disney, Orlando.  About 50K people.  Eric Swalwell, OTOH, had about 18 show up to protest near the NRA headquarters.  My question is when one politician consistently draws capacity, SRO crowds while the others can't seem to draw flies does it seem realistic that the vastly more popular candidate is actually losing in unbiased polls to EVERY DEMOCRAT candidate?  :w00t:  

I'm wondering if this isn't going to be the last gasp strategy of the Left for 2020.  Sell sketchy polls for 2 years that show irrefutably that America wants to dump Trump and when he wins, perhaps by an even greater margin than 2016, they can push the divisive narrative that he "stole" another election, thereby, freeing them to disavow his legitimacy and to openly work for another four years to remove him.  I think the leaders of that Party know they cannot beat him.  What say y'all?

Trump currently on 50% chance of winning his 2nd term.

If he gets his Iran war he will be re-elected.

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

dude, the numbers are real,  came from your own national tv,  i do not see what your point here is.  

oh and the bolded part, hilarious

I beg to differ cause i know the Swedish Democrats is spreading  fake news around the world and this is done by people calling themselves friends of Sweden...the stats on the Swedish liks that i provided said nothing about the rapist nationality it's based on the amount of sexual offenders which is not only rape. From what i know we dont keep stats of criminals nationality cause it's of non importance.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Look, lets not beat around the bush here.

Okay, let's not.

You are pushing lies and false propaganda.  The ME wars have been STOPPED and the only ones rattling sabers now are the warmongers and terrorists who are being denied continued funding and support for ISIS and similar terrorist groups.  These are the people who are now being driven out of Iran...just as they were in Syria and North Korea.  It is the epitome of blind stupidity to suggest an HRC presidency would somehow have been "no worse".  Good god, get a freaking clue.

Perhaps you should turn your attention toward your own government who is right now trying to provide cover for these same terrorists and falsely pin the blame for MH17 on Russia.  Idiots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1