Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Trump 2020 Kickoff in Orlando

108 posts in this topic

RoofGardener
25 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

How is that?

Man youre reality denying here is quite Trumpian Roofie.

“We r all on the same team”: read Sean Hannity’s chats with Paul Manafort

I notice you evade responding to any of my points :) 

And the chat with Hannity is amusing, but demonstrates NOTHING other than a conversation with an individual presenter.

So no cigar, @Farmer77

F3SS

Yea I read those hannity texts last night. Thought there'd be something interesting in there but there really wasn't.

Farmer77
2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I notice you evade responding to any of my points :) 

Your "points" were asinine.

"We dont have footage of the secret service rolling up to the Foxnews set with orders directly from Trump so it cant be true"

"Well the head of the government and the driving force behind a biased news network speak daily, that same head of government appears on that same network several times a month and we have texts between the head of the governments campaign manager and the driving force behind said news network saying we r on the same team.........but MSNBC is government propaganda"

Get the hell out of here with that mental midgetry :lol:

• Thanks 2

RoofGardener
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

"We dont have footage of the secret service rolling up to the Foxnews set with orders directly from Trump so it cant be true"

"Well the head of the government and the driving force behind a biased news network speak daily, that same head of government appears on that same network several times a month and we have texts between the head of the governments campaign manager and the driving force behind said news network saying we r on the same team.........but MSNBC is government propaganda"

Get the hell out of here with that mental midgetry :lol:

Is Hannity REALLY the "driving force" behind Fox News ? Truly ? 

As for the President appearing on Fox News...."several times a month", well... DOES he ? Really ? 

And how often is "several times" ? Twice ? 

Well, if you are DETERMINED to find a conspiracy, then I can't prevent you.

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

RoofGardener
39 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

ROFL.. and you accuse MY points of being asinine ?

Farmer77
Just now, RoofGardener said:

Is Hannity REALLY the "driving force" behind Fox News ? Truly ? 

Um yeah and he has been almost since its inception. Well he and Oreilley but he gone. When you're the #1 host on the #1 watched network you have some , if not all, of the power.

This is a decent example , and a good article

The Making of the Fox News White House

In January, during the longest government shutdown in America’s history, President Donald Trump rode in a motorcade through Hidalgo County, Texas, eventually stopping on a grassy bluff overlooking the Rio Grande. The White House wanted to dramatize what Trump was portraying as a national emergency: the need to build a wall along the Mexican border. The presence of armored vehicles, bales of confiscated marijuana, and federal agents in flak jackets underscored the message.

But the photo op dramatized something else about the Administration. After members of the press pool got out of vans and headed over to where the President was about to speak, they noticed that Sean Hannity, the Fox News host, was already on location. Unlike them, he hadn’t been confined by the Secret Service, and was mingling with Administration officials, at one point hugging Kirstjen Nielsen, the Secretary of Homeland Security. The pool report noted that Hannity was seen “huddling” with the White House communications director, Bill Shine. After the photo op, Hannity had an exclusive on-air interview with Trump. Politico later reported that it was Hannity’s seventh interview with the President, and Fox’s forty-second. Since then, Trump has given Fox two more. He has granted only ten to the three other main television networks combined, and none to CNN, which he denounces as “fake news.”

Read the bolded. Can you imagine the pitygasm the right wing would have if this scene played out on the other side of the aisle?

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

As for the President appearing on Fox News...."several times a month", well... DOES he ? Really ? 

You got me there, well kinda, I cant seem to verify the number.

Im adding this one because it shows how in sync the network and the regime are, plus the headline made me smile.

This graph compares Trump tweets with 'Fox & Friends,' and I'm sorry to even make you look

15 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

ROFL.. and you accuse MY points of being asinine ?

Well that was paraphrased I think you used the term battlewagon :D

RoofGardener
2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Well that was paraphrased I think you used the term battlewagon :D

I don't believe I have EVER used that term ANYWHERE on this forum !! :P 

• Like 1

lightly
On June 21, 2019 at 2:31 PM, Phaeton80 said:

How is it people like this never float to the top of the (s)election line up, and people like Jeb Bush, Rubio, Cruz, Trump and Clinton do?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Thanks 1