Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Loch Ness Monster footage has emerged


UM-Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

It appears they've discovered the Loch Ness Minnow.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

seal, rock, stump, ???

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I googled 'are there seals in Loch Ness?' and this is what came up:

'A Common or Harbour Seal Phoca vitulina L. lived in Loch Ness, Scotland, for seven months from November 1984-June 1985. Photographs of the seal are presented. This is the first time a seal has been proven in Loch Ness. Fishermen's reports indicate that Loch Ness is visited by a seal approximately once every two years.'

It's unlikely to be a seal, then! :unsure:

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

So I googled 'are there seals in Loch Ness?' and this is what came up:

'A Common or Harbour Seal Phoca vitulina L. lived in Loch Ness, Scotland, for seven months from November 1984-June 1985. Photographs of the seal are presented. This is the first time a seal has been proven in Loch Ness. Fishermen's reports indicate that Loch Ness is visited by a seal approximately once every two years.'

It's unlikely to be a seal, then! :unsure:

This post has my seal of approval.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

seal, rock, stump, ???

Agreed...Whatever it is it is not moving.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is has got to be one of the poorest excuses of Lochness  monster videos ever.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It looks more like a seal than Nessie to my untrained eye.

But here's a thought: Seals are marine mammals but have on rare occasions been seen in Loch Ness. I've read before that there is a waterway connection from the sea to Loch Ness that is thicker and deeper at certain times. Maybe Nessie is a rare sea creature that on even rarer occasions gets into the Loch?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

It's a seal. 

NEXT ! 

that's what it looked like to me, too

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a tree stump
https://lochnessmystery.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-new-loch-ness-video-quickly-identified.html?m=1

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

It looks more like a seal than Nessie to my untrained eye.

But here's a thought: Seals are marine mammals but have on rare occasions been seen in Loch Ness. I've read before that there is a waterway connection from the sea to Loch Ness that is thicker and deeper at certain times. Maybe Nessie is a rare sea creature that on even rarer occasions gets into the Loch?

I think there are nearly 30 sets of locks to negotiate the Caladonian Canal, which is the route to Loch Ness. 

I have personally been to the Loch dozens of times over the years and taken my kids when they were young on Nessie tracking holidays on our travels around Scotland and we have never seen a seal in the Loch. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a family of baby nessies in a duck-style convoy. :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bigjim36 said:

right when i was gonna post the question why dont these cameramen of whatever ever go to get a closer look a better shot and you post this link,

the writer of that page is a bit diplomatic, he didnt call anyone a liar but if anyone said it went under, and it wasnt a waver going over it then they pretty much would be full of bull, my point is some are way too trusting that hoaxers are of intregrity.

so was dobby or ogopogo debunked yet?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"It disappeared after a minute beneath the water."

Then why doesn't your video show that bit? Nessie is great for tourism, though. In fact, if the Nessie craze/fandom just finally ended, it'd probably be devastating to the Loch Ness area's economy. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

"It disappeared after a minute beneath the water."

Then why doesn't your video show that bit? Nessie is great for tourism, though. In fact, if the Nessie craze/fandom just finally ended, it'd probably be devastating to the Loch Ness area's economy. 

 

yup.  sorta makes one wonder. follow the $$  works a lot of times

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know, we all had some kicks with ol' Nessie stuff, I totally support the folk and the whole touristy thing around but it is just that, folk and tourism. Actually, I would like to visit some day just for the lulz. Now, releasing 10 second of a log footage, call it Nessie and then appear on the front page of a newspaper, like, make some effort bro.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

follow the $$  works a lot of times

and not just for monster hunters it works for ghost and ufologists alien hunters too :tu:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We were there when this photo was taken & that day the water level in the Loch was at a normal level, a few days later the water level was lower & in that exact same spot there is a petrified log !!sticking out of the water. I am in no way saying that Nessie isnt real, but back up your claims if you think youve caught Nessie x

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lilladybird1 said:

We were there when this photo was taken & that day the water level in the Loch was at a normal level, a few days later the water level was lower & in that exact same spot there is a petrified log !!sticking out of the water. I am in no way saying that Nessie isnt real, but back up your claims if you think youve caught Nessie x

Well said, and welcome to UM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ive said this before, but if that really was anything of interest why wouldn't the photographer take more pictures and video footage? Or run down closer to the bank ? another far far video taken that cuts off after like 10 seconds lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LucidElement said:

Ive said this before, but if that really was anything of interest why wouldn't the photographer take more pictures and video footage? Or run down closer to the bank ? another far far video taken that cuts off after like 10 seconds lol.

I can only speculate that's it's because the individual knew it was a log and he filmed and posted it as a "joke". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Calibeliever said:

I can only speculate that's it's because the individual knew it was a log and he filmed and posted it as a "joke". 

haha agreed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.