Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Loch Ness Monster footage has emerged

UM-Bot

It is seen right behind trees and looks to me like a waterbird. There are plenty of large birds it could be

On 24/06/2019 at 5:15 PM, stereologist said:

It is seen right behind trees and looks to me like a waterbird. There are plenty of large birds it could be

I agree.

It actually looks like a cormorant

Or a Northern Diver (Loon)

Two separate people earlier in this very thread have positively identified it as a tree stump.

It's a tree stump.

Edited by moonman

On 6/20/2019 at 3:23 AM, the13bats said:

right when i was gonna post the question why dont these cameramen of whatever ever go to get a closer look a better shot and you post this link,

I know right?  It is kind of irritating when people upload some footage that is rather questionable in the first place, not to mention, Oh it went under the water....why did you stop filming then to prove it actually moved?  Why didn't one go closer to get a better shot?  I'm guessing that some people just don't have a little adventure in them! :lol:

• Thanks 2

On 6/19/2019 at 8:55 PM, UM-Bot said:

Gloria and Ian Davison had been visiting the Scottish Highlands when they spotted something in the loch.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/328590/new-loch-ness-monster-footage-has-emerged

Dam shame the video is useless.

• Like 1