Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

US senators receive briefing on Navy UFOs

480 posts in this topic

DieChecker

I heard about this. It is all over Facebook. Even my wife, who usually only gets local stuff, and friend stuff, has seen this.

I would like to believe these are just human created craft that are advanced and being flown experimentally. That they were seen on the US East Coast, I hope, means to me these are US Craft. 

Maybe they will be the backbone of Trump's Space Force?

the13bats

the big issue is UFO doesnt mean alien and i believe the reason they are getting interested is national security.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

godnodog
Posted (edited)

Just a idea of mine, I have nothing to back it up:
What if in some cases (like the shape shifting UFO from the US Navy planes) it´s actually a life form from outer space that once in a while enters Earth atmosphere, but that life form being so radically different from our concept of Life we see it as possible machines from alien civilizations, so sometimes I think these might be a kind of, and with the lack of better term, space energy fish, as they show some type of inteligence.

On a side note, the other day I saw a documentary of the possibility of life made out of metal elements, so I don´t think my idea is farfetched, just likely to be very improbable.

Edited by godnodog
add and correction of details
  • Like 3

AllPossible

If a senator says "we need to get to the bottom of this" about ufo's.... He shouldn't be a senator.. There's only 100 senators in America.. Out of millions of people this douchebag gets elected. I'm gonna run for senator & get to the bottom of this nonsense

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the13bats
Posted (edited)

i just went and read several articles to try to get an unbised picture,

a few things that stood out to me at the moment at one point the pilots thought they were secret drones but recanted on that theory after a pilot claimed of a near collision that one of the alleged UFOs flew between him and his wingman, saying they ( the guys who operate thr secret drones ) would know better than to fly secret drones where pilots practice.

our goverment, the military is not flawless and it wouldnt be the first time a secret project and a pilot met up, mantell and the skyhook balloon comes to mind, in his case it ended badly.

another thing was they said alleged sightings deminised after these pilots shipped out, odd that just this group had the encounters.

and this all happened dailing in and testing new gear that likely had bugs,

they very well might have seen things or actually they said they couldnt see them but im not using this case as proof aliens are flying around.

Edited by the13bats
capt typo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Minimalists
Posted (edited)

This all started with the Navy revising it's reporting protocol for pilots reporting UFO's....Then BAM! Along comes the History Channel with this "Unidentified" program and all of a sudden it's like the lid was blown off some top secret program. I can hear Delonge and TTSA right now tooting their horn...

Edited by Minimalists
  • Like 2

Dumbledore the Awesome

Iranian Unidentified Flying Objects <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

DieChecker
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

i just went and read several articles to try to get an unbised picture,

a few things that stood out to me at the moment at one point the pilots thought they were secret drones but recanted on that theory after a pilot claimed of a near collision that one of the alleged UFOs flew between him and his wingman, saying they ( the guys who operate thr secret drones ) would know better than to fly secret drones where pilots practice.

our goverment, the military is not flawless and it wouldnt be the first time a secret project and a pilot met up, mantell and the skyhook balloon comes to mind, in his case it ended badly.

another thing was they said alleged sightings deminised after these pilots shipped out, odd that just this group had the encounters.

and this all happened dailing in and testing new gear that likely had bugs,

they very well might have seen things or actually they said they couldnt see them but im not using this case as proof aliens are flying around.

I could see the government/military flying a research craft like that to see what it can do. Likely the driver/pilot/remoteoperator was a Contractor, and not a actual military member.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the13bats
23 minutes ago, Minimalists said:

This all started with the Navy revising it's reporting protocol for pilots reporting UFO's....Then BAM! Along comes the History Channel with this "Unidentified" program and all of a sudden it's like the lid was blown off some top secret program. I can hear Delonge and TTSA right now tooting their horn...

and the dear true believers grabbed on it like a pit bull on a baked ham, the biggest irony i find are there were better cases to try to claim aliens.

7 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I could see the government/military flying a research craft like that to see what it can do. Likely the driver/pilot/remoteoperator was a Contractor, and not a actual military member.

sure and perhaps even deliberately fly where pilots are training and testing new gear just to see reactions.

i keep saying the drones quadcopters etc that we can buy can do some pretty cool stuff just imagine what not only our military but other countries military have in secret, as Chazz Michael Michaels would say, "its mind bottling."

sorry DTBs its not proof of aliens not even close.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

DieChecker
Posted (edited)

ALIENS!!

Surely if these are US craft, it is because we back engineered the ALIENS!! gear, right?

(Sarcasm)

EDIT: Wait... Where are the ET True Believers? Are there none left on UM? Or do they only come out during the US Daytime? Maybe when Mom and Dad let them use the computer? It is summer break though, so maybe they are on vacation right now.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Minimalists
4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

ALIENS!!

Surely if these are US craft, it is because we back engineered the ALIENS!! gear, right?

(Sarcasm)

EDIT: Wait... Where are the ET True Believers? Are there none left on UM? Or do they only come out during the US Daytime? Maybe when Mom and Dad let them use the computer? It is summer break though, so maybe they are on vacation right now.

Ancient Astronaut Theorists say yes.....:w00t:

• Like 3

Hazzard
Posted (edited)

Evidence that is endlessly cited is expert testimony. Pilots, astronauts, cops, military and others with experienced eyes and impressive credentials have all claimed to see odd craft in the skies. Its safe to say that these witnesses have seen something. But just because you dont recognize an aerial phenomenon doesnt mean that its an extraterrestrial visitor.

I often wonder why some people see every plane, satellite, meteor, and radar blip as a ship from another planet.

Could it be for the same reason that people are religous… they want a guiding light through the darkness. They want a being more powerful than themselves to exist in order to show them the truest path in life. People sometimes create things like this because they hate what they dont understand and need something to explain it.

No matter what government on Earth releases report saying UFOs are misidentified mundane phenomena. It wont matter, because the usual suspects will just claim its a coverup, and more rational people will see this is just more of the same, which has not helped in the past. Governments have been making studies like for years, and getting the same results. Why bother? 

It would be far more interesting to spend that money on psychological research, trying to discover why some people see every plane, satellite, meteor, and radar blip as a ship carrying a transdimensional human from the future who wants to excoriate cow anuses and warn us about global warming.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Thanks 3

kartikg

What if all this is a smoke screen? Those stuff could be just something from satellite that enter in controlled manner and are then operated by usa military. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Seti42
1 hour ago, kartikg said:

What if all this is a smoke screen? Those stuff could be just something from satellite that enter in controlled manner and are then operated by usa military. 

I think that's a pretty likely explanation. it wouldn't surprise me in the least if these UFOs being reported (and recorded, and shown by major mainstream news sources like the NYT) were really just the latest military tech being tested and 'soft launched' onto the zeitgeist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Captain Risky
8 hours ago, the13bats said:

the big issue is UFO doesnt mean alien and i believe the reason they are getting interested is national security.

No it means they came from Walmart...

• Haha 3

Captain Risky

@stereologist

@the13bats

@Timothy

...all of you front and centre. 

preacherman76

Please God let them have these pilots testify before Congress. I’d pay to see that. 

• Like 1

Golden Duck
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Hazzard said:

I often wonder why some people see every plane, satellite, meteor, and radar blip as a ship from another planet.

Could it be for the same reason that people are religous… they want a guiding light through the darkness. They want a being more powerful than themselves to exist in order to show them the truest path in life. People sometimes create things like this because they hate what they dont understand and need something to explain it.

IMO, it's more likely a need to be special or interesting; or, a fear of being boring.

There's no need to income perjoratives and encroach on religious freedom.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Confused 1

the13bats
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Evidence that is endlessly cited is expert testimony. Pilots, astronauts, cops, military and others with experienced eyes and impressive credentials have all claimed to see odd craft in the skies. Its safe to say that these witnesses have seen something. But just because you dont recognize an aerial phenomenon doesnt mean that its an extraterrestrial visitor.

No matter what government on Earth releases report saying UFOs are misidentified mundane phenomena. It wont matter, because the usual suspects will just claim its a coverup, and more rational people will see this is just more of the same, which has not helped in the past. Governments have been making studies like for years, and getting the same results. Why bother? 

It would be far more interesting to spend that money on psychological research, trying to discover why some people see every plane, satellite, meteor, and radar blip as a ship carrying a transdimensional human from the future who wants to excoriate cow anuses and warn us about global warming.

psychological research would be telling

one has to consider is it a naive true believer or is it just a mentally ill person who trolls forums, with true believing just being a symptom.

Edited by the13bats
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

the13bats
5 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

No it means they came from Walmart...

you are now suggesting what came from walmart, UFOs aliens or both?...you dont even realize how you sound.

• Confused 2

Captain Risky
5 hours ago, the13bats said:

you are now suggesting what came from walmart, UFOs aliens or both?...you dont even realize how you sound.

You seem incoherent in your response. Lets look at this logically... either

...the UFO's are technology held by another country: well that would suggest that this country or organisation had the technology to out fly planes for over 100 years. Technology that the U.S. (the most technologically advanced country on the planet) doesn't have. 

...this UFO thing is from another planet or dimension

...or this is a strictly a supernatural phenomena.

There just isn't another plausible explanation or is there.. so which is it? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Grey Area
31 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

There just isn't another plausible explanation or is there.. so which is it? 

Well, I think you missed a couple of possibilities out there.

Pilot error and as already stated bugged/faulty instrumentation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Captain Risky
Just now, Grey Area said:

Well, I think you missed a couple of possibilities out there.

Pilot error and as already stated bugged/faulty instrumentation. 

The thing tis that pilot error or whatever you call it does not logically repeat itself, endlessly. the fact that the president and congress have been brief by the U.S. military is proof enough that there is no instrument malfunction of pilot error. Just an inability to accept the facts by some.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Grey Area
27 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

The thing tis that pilot error or whatever you call it does not logically repeat itself, endlessly. the fact that the president and congress have been brief by the U.S. military is proof enough that there is no instrument malfunction of pilot error. Just an inability to accept the facts by some.

I think your stretching with the endless repetition angle, a pilot saw something, something that they probably will not observe again in their careers.  I might add that they are trained and under orders to report anything undocumented, no matter how sketchy the report may seem.

So who do you think has developed the 0 to hypersonic aircraft secretly and had such technology since the 1940’s and not put it into mass production or filed financially lucrative patents, or indeed deployed the technology in the countless flash points since?

That just doesn’t make any logical sense and neither does aliens.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2