Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US senators receive briefing on Navy UFOs

Here is what experts think about the ex-president's comments.

George Bush Sr which is in a frail state of health, might be suffering from a neurological disorder such as Alzheimer, which could explain his weird comment, believe some experts.

“At the venerable age of 91, it is quite normal to suffer from a loss of cognitive functions. Clear symptoms are a difficulty to express yourself coherently, loss of memory, dementia. This is possibly the root cause for the awkward comments” explains neurologist John O’Briar.

https://newspunch.com/george-bush-senior-on-ufos-americans-cant-handle-the-truth/

I wish somebody could quote what the Navy actually says... you know from a .mil or .gov site.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

https://newspunch.com/george-bush-senior-on-ufos-americans-cant-handle-the-truth/

i can see it now tin foil hat sales off the charts, the "conspiracy" flag flying full mast, yada yada yada,

so an old man spews a line from a film, yeah, the same actor in another film ironically about alien geeks taking over said "why cant we just get along?"

lets come back down to earth, ( a pun in there somewhere ) and grasp what bush said not only is not a smoking gun proof of aliens but it actually means zero,

even had he spewed something about aliens being here its still nothing, worthless without proof.

done, next.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

I wish somebody could quote what the Navy actually says... you know from a .mil or .gov site.

Good luck with that one.

21 minutes ago, Minimalists said:

Good luck with that one.

It's puzzling that they're prepared to make statements to the MSM but don't host a press release on their own official sites.

It limist access to the statement to all media organisations. 

The reported statements just seem like they've been thrown a bone.

all I know is I am right on everything 99.9 % of the time, the other .1% is only wrong about 42% of the time.

An what it is, is a juicy distraction . Nothing more.

To think that the US. Military is so inept that they need a podunk senator to come up with hearings and investigations is bananas , big ole bananarama . We have tons of sophisticated tech for the military, plenty more for our alphabet agencies ( NSA , CIA etc  )  and the best anyone can come up with is.... drum roll. Aliens.  Aliens who have nothing better to do, but play grab ass.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool everyone all the time.

Same goes for the invasion of Iraq and why it took forever to find and kill Osama Bin Laden.   Bush was fed bad information by people who knew better, Osama Bin Laden  wasn't sun bathing on a beach on some remote island, and then to think about it even more,  Saddam Hussein  was the head of his rats nest, an in comparison to OBL was found way way faster.  People with hold information all the time and create drama all the time for their own reasons, and agenda. What ever is p***ing off the military if anything is , IF it is anything at all, they know what it is, and who is doing it.   If the US Government, can track down one person, who decides not to pay their taxes and lock them up faster than greased lightening , yet plays stupid in regards to world affairs and who is breaching their military bases and secured air spaces, and all of a sudden needs a committee to look into it. It just smells of rank stupidity and if they are that stupid with all the tech available and branches of security out there, people need to be given a pink slip and sent packing.  An if there needs to be a hearing, and investigations , that is what it should be for, on who to fire and who to replace the position with.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, GLCsector3295 said:

all I know is I am right on everything 99.9 % of the time, the other .1% is only wrong about 42% of the time.

An what it is, is a juicy distraction . Nothing more.

To think that the US. Military is so inept that they need a podunk senator to come up with hearings and investigations is bananas , big ole bananarama . We have tons of sophisticated tech for the military, plenty more for our alphabet agencies ( NSA , CIA etc  )  and the best anyone can come up with is.... drum roll. Aliens.  Aliens who have nothing better to do, but play grab ass.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool everyone all the time.

Same goes for the invasion of Iraq and why it took forever to find and kill Osama Bin Laden.   Bush was fed bad information by people who knew better, Osama Bin Laden  wasn't sun bathing on a beach on some remote island, and then to think about it even more,  Saddam Hussein  was the head of his rats nest, an in comparison to OBL was found way way faster.  People with hold information all the time and create drama all the time for their own reasons, and agenda. What ever is p***ing off the military if anything is , IF it is anything at all, they know what it is, and who is doing it.   If the US Government, can track down one person, who decides not to pay their taxes and lock them up faster than greased lightening , yet plays stupid in regards to world affairs and who is breaching their military bases and secured air spaces, and all of a sudden needs a committee to look into it. It just smells of rank stupidity and if they are that stupid with all the tech available and branches of security out there, people need to be given a pink slip and sent packing.  An if there needs to be a hearing, and investigations , that is what it should be for, on who to fire and who to replace the position with.

Really? I see you're not conceded but convinced huh....

You may find that some of us here do not believe these things are aliens....

In most cases that is more than likely true....But when you're dealing with the unknown it's not always the case.

What ever is p***ing off the military if anything is , IF it is anything at all, they know what it is, and who is doing it.

There are things even the US military cannot always identify on sight....When we have pilots flying 30 million dollar aircraft the concern is first and foremost for the safety of the pilot and the aircraft itself..Conspiracy Theory is not the answer here...Are we dealing with aliens from another planet? Quite frankly I do not think so..

We are  dealing with what is known and unknown in the universe and there are limits to even the United State's advanced technology. Quite frankly I find your long winded rant irrelevant to this thread to be honest.

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2019 at 10:15 PM, stereologist said:

Fravor says Day is dead wrong and his story is fiction.

https://badufos.blogspot.com/

I wouldn't trust badufo.com as far as I could throw them. get some actual QUOTES and not rumors.

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2019 at 10:42 PM, stereologist said:

The TTSA mockumentary is a product of a for profit entertainment company.

How do you know it is a "mockumentary"?    How much money has TTSA made?

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, stereologist said:

The first problem is that there are not separate and incompatible ideas listed here.

The source of the statement that the radar operator is telling a non-factual story is Fravor, the pilot heralded by TTSA. Does it matter who reported Fravor's statements made at a UFO conference? No. Pretending that the source of the report is not Fravor is dishonest.

Not demonstrated that Day was disingenuous, nor was it demonstrated what the *actual* truth is

There are multiple videos. Only one shows a small white dot moving at slow speed. That is the object which is probably a weather balloon but might be a pelagic bird. It is clearly a small object. Statements made by Fravor do not affect this observation.  The video is independent of the other videos and the other issues being discussed.

I see. So the Navy and Day had no idea that the dot was a bird.  Ok. 
Within 4 days 60 groups of UFOs were picked up. All going about 100 mph, to the south, and at 28,000.  Are you sticking to your "bird/balloon" theory? and again, the US Navy could not figure this out after a dozen years or so???  You do know that the US Navy *and* big gov are seeing all this, right? and did it ever curtail the Navy/big gov from supplying more information/video clips to TTSA?

You must think everyone's stupid. except badufo.com

Not sure anyone has claimed any of the videos are new CGI creations.

The new guy, one of his posts - GLC sector whatever

Here is what we do know. The claims by TTSA and discussed by Elizondo about high speed is a joke since the TTSA did not notice that the zoom changed and the camera had run to its travel limit. Also, these same people did not understand that the "aura" seen on the video is a normal feature of distant planes observed on FLIR.

Prove it. and I mean prove it.  And then explain what was REALLY in play.

You truly expect me to believe that the US Navy is so inept that they can't even figure out how inept they are.  ah huh.

You continue to claim that the Navy is saying things. What is the Navy saying? Please cite sources.

Actually I said no Naval spokesperson ever came out to say things like, they were duped by TTSA and that TTSA's portrayal is bogus. Nothing like that. But the skeptic bloggers thinks that's the case. Yet amazingly,,, the Navy just keeps supplying TTSA with recently declassified information and allowing TTSA to film reenactments aboard US Navy aircraft carriers.    Amazing how that works.

Please be clear to separate what the Navy states from what people in the Navy state. I hope you realize that these are not the same.

Please understand that the data came from the Navy with approval, and the Navy clearly allowed the TTSA to film reenactments on board a US Navy aircraft carrier.

That is what I call *talking*.  They are just letting TTSA be the direct interface.

• Confused 1

You mean,  "Here is what HAND CHOSEN experts think about the ex-president's comments."

And "think" is all they do, not proven, and in fact  not even any evidence of Bush's not knowing what he is saying. 

Once again, skeptics claim that "wishful thinking" trumps an actuality that they don't like.

George Bush sounded pretty coherent to me. He knows the scoop better than I do or anyone else in here.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I wouldn't trust badufo.com as far as I could throw them. get some actual QUOTES and not rumors.

I have actual quotes and they were posted. So here is the material again.

Fravor spoke at the recent UFO Fest in McMinnville, Oregon (held annually to honor the famous Trent UFO Photos, taken just outside that town). Reporter George Knapp and documentary filmmaker Jeremy Corbell were also on the panel. Fravor  sharply criticized the accounts of certain other people who were involved and have been speaking about the incident. He seemed to be singling out the account of the radar operator, Kevin Day, as being non-factual. He dismissed claims of Air Force personnel coming on board the Nimitz and confiscating evidence as being untrue.

Reluctance to accept the information reveals your continued close minded approach.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

How do you know it is a "mockumentary"?    How much money has TTSA made?

The TTSA is a for profit entertainment company. Whether or not it produced a profit is not of interest. Their goal is to specialize in UFOs as stated by DeLonge. And as we have seen they produce questionable information. Yes, a mockumentary.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I have actual quotes and they were posted. So here is the material again.

Reluctance to accept the information reveals your continued close minded approach.

"Get my new book, Bad UFO's"   by Robert Sheafer."  And I'm supposed to trust them?  no thanks.

Pilot Fravor went on BBC and FOX tv to tell his story, complete with video and technical assistance from the US Navy. When a tv station in the mainstream media such as the above two start quoting - either Fravor making those remarks, or Sheafer making his remarks about Day, then I might listen BUT not without Day having his say on the matter. He got thrown under the bus, let him have his say.

I am telling you, I heard Day on Coast to Coast am. He never even came CLOSE to saying the types of things that badufo.com claims Fravor claims that he did. I ain't buying it.

Tell ya what... do you rally think that a *pilot* has the technical expertise to call out a trained radar man about radar blips???

I think it's all bullsh!t from a blog site that has to publish bullsh!t to make money and sell books from gullible people that are in emotional need and for relief that they get from such stories. Enjoy!

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Not demonstrated that Day was disingenuous, nor was it demonstrated what the *actual* truth is

I see. So the Navy and Day had no idea that the dot was a bird.  Ok. 
Within 4 days 60 groups of UFOs were picked up. All going about 100 mph, to the south, and at 28,000.  Are you sticking to your "bird/balloon" theory? and again, the US Navy could not figure this out after a dozen years or so???  You do know that the US Navy *and* big gov are seeing all this, right? and did it ever curtail the Navy/big gov from supplying more information/video clips to TTSA?

The new guy, one of his posts - GLC sector whatever

Prove it. and I mean prove it.  And then explain what was REALLY in play.

You truly expect me to believe that the US Navy is so inept that they can't even figure out how inept they are.  ah huh.

Actually I said no Naval spokesperson ever came out to say things like, they were duped by TTSA and that TTSA's portrayal is bogus. Nothing like that. But the skeptic bloggers thinks that's the case. Yet amazingly,,, the Navy just keeps supplying TTSA with recently declassified information and allowing TTSA to film reenactments aboard US Navy aircraft carriers.    Amazing how that works.

Please understand that the data came from the Navy with approval, and the Navy clearly allowed the TTSA to film reenactments on board a US Navy aircraft carrier.

That is what I call *talking*.  They are just letting TTSA be the direct interface.

The simple fact is that these are not the only ideas. 

The key players in this are in disagreement over the events with Fravor pointing out that Key is handing out blather. ELizondo has falsely claimed being the head of AATIP. 

Here you lie again. You state "So the Navy and Day had no idea that the dot was a bird. " The Navy is not saying anything at all. Please keep showing how you are willing to lie about the sources of information.  The small object was not detected by Day was it. That's a lie isn't it? A bird is only one of the possibilities. 

The events are not all of one type. Misrepresenting and lying about my posts is simply you making up more stories to suit your delusional narrative. As I clearly stated,

The first problem is that there are not separate and incompatible ideas listed here.

There are multiple videos. Only one shows a small white dot moving at slow speed. That is the object which is probably a weather balloon but might be a pelagic bird. It is clearly a small object. Statements made by Fravor do not affect this observation.  The video is independent of the other videos and the other issues being discussed.

These clearly show you are untruthful and can't read and comprehend.

Please show this to be the case: "Please understand that the data came from the Navy with approval"

I don't believe you. Please support all of the BS you spout. You can start with that line.

Here is another lie. "did it ever curtail the Navy/big gov from supplying more information/video clips to TTSA?"

The provenance of the videos shown by the TTSA is not clear. The TTSA has been untruthful about how they got the videos. The evidence suggests that the military did not give them the videos - none of them.

You wrote the following:

I think posters that repeatedly lie and misrepresent other posters are foolish and uneducated.

I've already proved the following many times over. If you want to be a scoffer then so be it. You are free to be clueless.

Here is what we do know. The claims by TTSA and discussed by Elizondo about high speed is a joke since the TTSA did not notice that the zoom changed and the camera had run to its travel limit. Also, these same people did not understand that the "aura" seen on the video is a normal feature of distant planes observed on FLIR.

I asked you to show that the Navy is saying things. What is the Navy saying? Please cite sources. You haven't because you are lying about the Navy making statements.

The data came from the Navy. That doesn't mean that the presentation is in any way approved by the Navy. Being allowed to film on government property has a strict set of rules and requirements and limitations. That does not mean that the Navy has the ability to approve anything in the released material.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You mean,  "Here is what HAND CHOSEN experts think about the ex-president's comments."

And "think" is all they do, not proven, and in fact  not even any evidence of Bush's not knowing what he is saying. 

Once again, skeptics claim that "wishful thinking" trumps an actuality that they don't like.

George Bush sounded pretty coherent to me. He knows the scoop better than I do or anyone else in here.

Leaving out the analysis of the comments is simply cherry picking. 

Pointing out the analysis done by experts, and not some goofballs, shows the complete message from the article.

People simply see this as someone spouting nonsense and as pointed out by the the13bats, it did not come with any evidence.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The TTSA is a for profit entertainment company. Whether or not it produced a profit is not of interest. Their goal is to specialize in UFOs as stated by DeLonge. And as we have seen they produce questionable information. Yes, a mockumentary.

Money = Disclosure....That's all any of this is.... Problem is none of this is new it's old hat...And would still be old hat if it were not for the documentary "Unidentified"....

5 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The simple fact is that these are not the only ideas. 

The key players in this are in disagreement over the events with Fravor pointing out that Key is handing out blather. ELizondo has falsely claimed being the head of AATIP. 

Here you lie again. You state "So the Navy and Day had no idea that the dot was a bird. " The Navy is not saying anything at all. Please keep showing how you are willing to lie about the sources of information.  The small object was not detected by Day was it. That's a lie isn't it? A bird is only one of the possibilities. 

The events are not all of one type. Misrepresenting and lying about my posts is simply you making up more stories to suit your delusional narrative. As I clearly stated,

These clearly show you are untruthful and can't read and comprehend.

Please show this to be the case: "Please understand that the data came from the Navy with approval"

I don't believe you. Please support all of the BS you spout. You can start with that line.

Here is another lie. "did it ever curtail the Navy/big gov from supplying more information/video clips to TTSA?"

The provenance of the videos shown by the TTSA is not clear. The TTSA has been untruthful about how they got the videos. The evidence suggests that the military did not give them the videos - none of them.

You wrote the following:

I think posters that repeatedly lie and misrepresent other posters are foolish and uneducated.

I've already proved the following many times over. If you want to be a scoffer then so be it. You are free to be clueless.

I asked you to show that the Navy is saying things. What is the Navy saying? Please cite sources. You haven't because you are lying about the Navy making statements.

The data came from the Navy. That doesn't mean that the presentation is in any way approved by the Navy. Being allowed to film on government property has a strict set of rules and requirements and limitations. That does not mean that the Navy has the ability to approve anything in the released material.

I keep reading this as well yet no one produces any documents from the Navy stating this or that. The Navy released the videos and that is as far as it went....I have searched for documents on the Nimitz encounter all over Google and can come up with nothing where the Navy has any written documents or reports....

Edited by Minimalists
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"Get my new book, Bad UFO's"   by Robert Sheafer."  And I'm supposed to trust them?  no thanks.

Pilot Fravor went on BBC and FOX tv to tell his story, complete with video and technical assistance from the US Navy. When a tv station in the mainstream media such as the above two start quoting - either Fravor making those remarks, or Sheafer making his remarks about Day, then I might listen BUT not without Day having his say on the matter. He got thrown under the bus, let him have his say.

I am telling you, I heard Day on Coast to Coast am. He never even came CLOSE to saying the types of things that badufo.com claims Fravor claims that he did. I ain't buying it.

Tell ya what... do you rally think that a *pilot* has the technical expertise to call out a trained radar man about radar blips???

I think it's all bullsh!t from a blog site that has to publish bullsh!t to make money and sell books from gullible people that are in emotional need and for relief that they get from such stories. Enjoy!

Starting off with another lie: "complete with video and technical assistance from the US Navy."

That is just a big fat lie. The Navy had no part.

Day can have his say on the matter. He can tell more tall tales. He is free to fool the extremely foolish and gullible. Let him. 

Fravor is a key player in all of this. The simple fact of the matter is that the people involved can't agree on the stories and Fravor says at a UFO conference that Day is telling tall tales.

Can a pilot call out out a radar man? Of course. In fact he did.

I get a kick out of the claims of BS from someone that spouts BS in nearly every post. 

The simple fact of the matter is that the TTSA is a for profit entertainment company. They produce BS to make money from " from gullible people that are in emotional need and for relief that they get from such stories. Enjoy!"

That is the job of the TTSA and they have fooled lots of people to make their earnings.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Minimalists said:

Money = Disclosure....That's all any of this is.... Problem is none of this is new it's old hat...And would still be old hat if it were not for the documentary "Unidentified"....

I keep reading this as well yet no one produces any documents from the Navy stating this or that. The Navy released the videos and that is as far as it went....I have searched for documents on the Nimitz encounter all over Google and can come up with nothing where the Navy has any written documents or reports....

The manner in which the videos became available is uncertain. Military videos should have a header and trailer marking it as to the source and classification of the material. Those are not present. The story Elizondo gave as to how they obtained the videos appears to be hogwash. I believe one of the videos was already on youtube years earlier than it being used by TTSA.

• Like 2

We are  dealing with what is known and unknown in the universe and there are limits to even the United State's advanced technology. Quite frankly I find your long winded rant irrelevant to this thread to be honest.

Long winded, and irrelevant ? Hardly.  If that is the case then so is every crack pot who thinks some higher being from another galaxy is wasting time buzzing around earth playing games with the us military. 

The tech the US has has no limits in what we are dealing with here on planet earth, and outside of earth, we have NASA, and SETI and a few others, that are making leaps and bounds in science, I consider it a waste of time to send rovers to a dead Mars and to get soaking wet over methane gas and fossilzed microbes on Mars, but that is me.  Humanity has cameras that can record light from distant stars to tell how many if any planets they have and some how figure out if it is Earth like or not. Heck Japan just landed a few gizmos on a distant asteroid.  An I think China or someone else just crashed by accident a module of some sort on the moon. 

IF an it is such a giant IF, Aliens do exist, exactly why do they need to waste time on earth ? So we are to believe, that an advance species , with advance tech that far out paces what humanity has, is going to traverse time and space to a backwoods planet , for what ? For our " resources " ? There are literally way more planets out there in space, that are probably uninhabited and can be mined, The math alone is astronomical for earth like planets to exist, an to think they dont have what we have is bonkers, and even more bonkers to think that Earth is just that special. An even more special is our tech and military gear that it poses such a threat to a species or entity or what ever you want to call it that can traverse space and time, that they feel the need to intercede and cause a scene.  Less one wants to say they are just bored and need some entertainment and Earth just happens to have the most gullible populace to give that entertainment, maybe that makes some sense i suppose.

• Haha 1

Not too hard to find out more information about the tall tales of Kevin Day.

1. He claims that there were multiple intercepts that day
  2. A high res video was made of a flying saucer the day of Fravor's flight.
  3. He contradicts all of the other primary sources.

It seems Day made up lots of things and his account cannot be trusted.

• Like 1

I've listened to a part of the video in which Fravor talks.

Have the scoffers listened to the video? No. They are in denial because that i their only tool. They try to pretend that this did not happen. There is some lame idea that the place that reports the interview is not to be trusted. DO they show something is wrong? No.

I went from UFO site to UFO site and only badufos had the moxie to report the truth about the Fravor interview. A dozen crappy UFO sites did not even discuss the presentations because they were too busy talking about the parade. That's pathetic isn't it.

I double checked and sure enough Knapp does say what badufos claimed he did.

The scoffer said the following: "I am telling you, I heard Day on Coast to Coast am. He never even came CLOSE to saying the types of things that badufo.com claims Fravor claims that he did." 

Frankly, I don't believe the scoffer and for good reason - they fabricate things left and right. They lied in that sentence. "He never even came CLOSE to saying the types of things that badufo.com claims Fravor claims that he did."

That's a lie because the site badufos does NOT mention anything Fravor claims is nonfactual. The author of the website says that Fravor picks out Day as one of the people making up stories.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GLCsector3295 said:

Long winded, and irrelevant ? Hardly.  If that is the case then so is every crack pot who thinks some higher being from another galaxy is wasting time buzzing around earth playing games with the us military. 

The tech the US has has no limits in what we are dealing with here on planet earth, and outside of earth, we have NASA, and SETI and a few others, that are making leaps and bounds in science, I consider it a waste of time to send rovers to a dead Mars and to get soaking wet over methane gas and fossilzed microbes on Mars, but that is me.  Humanity has cameras that can record light from distant stars to tell how many if any planets they have and some how figure out if it is Earth like or not. Heck Japan just landed a few gizmos on a distant asteroid.  An I think China or someone else just crashed by accident a module of some sort on the moon. 

IF an it is such a giant IF, Aliens do exist, exactly why do they need to waste time on earth ? So we are to believe, that an advance species , with advance tech that far out paces what humanity has, is going to traverse time and space to a backwoods planet , for what ? For our " resources " ? There are literally way more planets out there in space, that are probably uninhabited and can be mined, The math alone is astronomical for earth like planets to exist, an to think they dont have what we have is bonkers, and even more bonkers to think that Earth is just that special. An even more special is our tech and military gear that it poses such a threat to a species or entity or what ever you want to call it that can traverse space and time, that they feel the need to intercede and cause a scene.  Less one wants to say they are just bored and need some entertainment and Earth just happens to have the most gullible populace to give that entertainment, maybe that makes some sense i suppose.

As I said irrelevant ....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Here you lie again.

back in the garbage heap

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

back in the garbage heap

I see you want to make sure that everyone knows the lie that was mentioned. Here it is: "So the Navy and Day had no idea that the dot was a bird. "

The Navy is not saying anything at all. You've repeatedly lied that the Navy has made statements. They have not.

Here is another example of a similar lie ""complete with video and technical assistance from the US Navy."

The Navy did not do that either.

And here is another one "did it ever curtail the Navy/big gov from supplying more information/video clips to TTSA?"

The Navy has not given anything to the TTSA.

Another lie: "Please understand that the data came from the Navy with approval"

That is just false.

Repeating these sorts of falsehoods makes you untrustable. Detecting these efforts to slide in lies is noticed by others as well. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked