Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grey Wolf (Hitler's escape to South America)

TellLieVision

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2493402/

I finished watching on youtube this film, based on the novel of the same name by Simon Dustan and Gerrard Williams. Mind-blowing testimonies from eye witnesses and documanted proof are presented to support the theory that the German dictator fled to Argentina (and other countries in South America), helped by high ranking authorities in Europe, the US, the Vatican and local officials in Argentina, such as dictator Perón.

Newspapers of the time, when the war had just finished and afterwards, were reporting that the CIA and KGB were after Hitler. Supposedly, Hitler and Martin Bormann found in various locations in Argentina a safe haven to settle. The objective was to re-build the Third Reich from the outside and eventually make a comeback.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This topic crops up on here from time to time, and the idea of Hitler surviving WW2 is roundly ridiculed. Personally, I don't see any reason for it.

Doesn't every cornered tyrant try to make their escape and live to fight another day?

Edited by acute

We have no proof Hitler and Eva Braun died in the bunker. The skull found there belonged to a younger man, according to the DNA tests. Plus, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think he was helped by the Allies in return for several favours (knowledge, money, information, etc). Argentina was one of the most coveted hideouts for high ranking nazis, such as Eichmann, Priebke, Mengele (who used to fly to Germany to visit his family on and off after the war).

i stumbled on some website last night wellaware1.com

where the fellow goes to great lengths to prove that hitler and disney were played by the same actor kermit Roosevelt, its wild stuff, it goes on and on.

anyway, ive heard the idea for at least 30 years hitler didnt die but escaped, i have no clue,  even if he had of which i dont believe and he was in great health which he wasnt and lived a long life he still would have died in the 60s 70s tops with no new 3rd Reich so kind of moot

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TellLieVision said:

We have no proof Hitler and Eva Braun died in the bunker. The skull found there belonged to a younger man, according to the DNA tests. Plus, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think he was helped by the Allies in return for several favours (knowledge, money, information, etc). Argentina was one of the most coveted hideouts for high ranking nazis, such as Eichmann, Priebke, Mengele (who used to fly to Germany to visit his family on and off after the war).

but we have no proof they didnt....

So we shouldn't be repeating what books tells us -- the official story we are spoonfed in high school.

He apparently died in 1962, yes, his health was fragile. He was survived by Eva and their daughter, Some of the other nazis passed on in the '70s. Priebke just a few years ago.

It's one of the most interesting conspiracies, in my opinion. Pretty fascinating stuff. 

There are various stories of disproportionately large numbers of Germans who moved to Argentina right after the war. According to some, many small settlements exist there still and the residents seem quite fond of Nazi memorabilia. These are all just anecdotes, mind you. But, I heard it on Joe Rogan, so it must be true :P

Not much evidence of Hitler relocating there, but it's still an interesting thought. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TellLieVision said:

So we shouldn't be repeating what books tells us -- the official story we are spoonfed in high school.

He apparently died in 1962, yes, his health was fragile. He was survived by Eva and their daughter, Some of the other nazis passed on in the '70s. Priebke just a few years ago.

im not debating it at all, but while internet isnt a "book" i get almost all my info from reading,

i find the hitler escaped theories like a lot of others, one expert does DNA on the skull and says nope, no way its hitler then the next expert does DNA on the skull and says yep, hitler, then both are called idiots by the opposing camp,

then hitlers dentist says yep, thats his nasty bad teeth, etc,

i am far from taking a side but if a person wants to try to sell me a side they need to do it with evidence and proof, not stories or eye witness accounts which are notoriously weak and flawed,

so im comfortable saying i have no idea if he escaped, he could have but i doubt it from lack of proof. 

• Like 2

The basic problem with this theory always seems to me to be, considering what state of mind he was in by 1945, could he possibly have tolerated being cooped up in a submarine fro weeks on end? Can you imagine him sharing the officers' quarters? Could the crew possibly have tolerated being cooped up with him (particularly bearing in mind his well documented flatulence problem)? I can imagine him being discreetly knocked on the head while in his bunk one night and very quickly surfacing long enough to tip an unwanted cargo out through the hatch ... 

4 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

Eva Braun was just 33.  I would guess the skull of the young woman was her.  There were many falsehoods printed about Hitler and the Nazis in the aftermath of the war - much of which was propaganda i.e. fake news.  If Hitler had escaped then I doubt he would sit back and allow his name and reputation to be globally insulted and discredited and allow so many allegations made against him go into the history books unchallenged.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/hitlers-teeth-confirm-he-died-1945-180969133/

Hitler’s Teeth Confirm He Died in 1945

“The teeth are authentic, there is no possible doubt. Our study proves that Hitler died in 1945," Philippe Charlier, lead author of the study in the European Journal of Internal Medicine, tells AFP. “We can stop all the conspiracy theories about Hitler. He did not flee to Argentina in a submarine, he is not in a hidden base in Antarctica or on the dark side of the moon.” The first examination of Hitler’s teeth permitted in 70 years shows the complicated dental work matches the Fuhrer’s medical records

Edited by South Alabam

5 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2493402/

I finished watching on youtube this film, based on the novel of the same name by Simon Dustan and Gerrard Williams. Mind-blowing testimonies from eye witnesses and documanted proof are presented to support the theory that the German dictator fled to Argentina (and other countries in South America), helped by high ranking authorities in Europe, the US, the Vatican and local officials in Argentina, such as dictator Perón.

Newspapers of the time, when the war had just finished and afterwards, were reporting that the CIA and KGB were after Hitler. Supposedly, Hitler and Martin Bormann found in various locations in Argentina a safe haven to settle. The objective was to re-build the Third Reich from the outside and eventually make a comeback.

If Hitler was captured at the end of WW2 but had advanced Parkinson`s disease (to the point he was little better than a vegetable) then would he be put on trial? Or would they lock in away in a mental institution for a few years until he died?

4 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

Eva Braun was just 33.  I would guess the skull of the young woman was her.  There were many falsehoods printed about Hitler and the Nazis in the aftermath of the war - much of which was propaganda i.e. fake news.  If Hitler had escaped then I doubt he would sit back and allow his name and reputation to be globally insulted and discredited and allow so many allegations made against him go into the history books unchallenged.

yeah, i was thinking hitler was a very insercure, paranoid egomaniac, its hard to even consider he could do all it would have taken to escape and live in hiding,  i really got the impressiin he wiuld embrace death before what he would consider ultimate dishonor.

31 minutes ago, the13bats said:

yeah, i was thinking hitler was a very insercure, paranoid egomaniac, its hard to even consider he could do all it would have taken to escape and live in hiding,  i really got the impressiin he wiuld embrace death before what he would consider ultimate dishonor.

I think the German military had plans to evacuate Hitler from Berlin. I also think they could have done so if they wanted too. But, I don't think they did, or if they tried the German Leadership failed intentionally. By this time the German Leadership wanted him gone, It appears that many felt that with Hitler dead there was a chance at peace with the Americans. I believe that he committed suicide in Berlin just the way history says it happened, the only problem with all of this is that he waited about 10 years to long to do it. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 2:03 AM, TellLieVision said:

The skull fragment belonged to a woman.  The main evidence is the jaw which matches Hitler's dental work.

On 21/06/2019 at 4:03 AM, Manwon Lender said:

I think the German military had plans to evacuate Hitler from Berlin. I also think they could have done so if they wanted too. But, I don't think they did, or if they tried the German Leadership failed intentionally. By this time the German Leadership wanted him gone, It appears that many felt that with Hitler dead there was a chance at peace with the Americans. I believe that he committed suicide in Berlin just the way history says it happened, the only problem with all of this is that he waited about 10 years to long to do it. 

I agree.

Everytime this pops up I ask why anyone would risk protecting Hitler. So far no one have come up with a realistic reason. All of his henchmen, except Goebels, had left him at the end.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I agree.

Everytime this pops up I ask why anyone would risk protecting Hitler. So far no one have come up with a realistic reason. All of his henchmen, except Goebels, had left him at the end.

I doubt anyone will ever come up with realistic reason. By this point in time he was a serious liability, and nothing was going to stop the end from coming. You mentioned Goebles, both him and his wife were completely out touch with reality, they were really sick people. I mean they poisoned their children, how can anyone do something like that I just have no idea. There never was any honor in Hitlers inner circle, they were all a bunch of misfits from the beginning. It really amazes me that they ever were able to control so many people and cause so much misery. Like I said before he should have been killed or committed suicide at least 10 years earlier.

take care.

On 6/20/2019 at 1:05 PM, Not Your Huckleberry said:

It's one of the most interesting conspiracies, in my opinion. Pretty fascinating stuff. 

There are various stories of disproportionately large numbers of Germans who moved to Argentina right after the war. According to some, many small settlements exist there still and the residents seem quite fond of Nazi memorabilia. These are all just anecdotes, mind you. But, I heard it on Joe Rogan, so it must be true :P

Not much evidence of Hitler relocating there, but it's still an interesting thought. 

Maybe he really escaped to the Southern US??

6 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Maybe he really escaped to the Southern US??

Well, as someone who has lived in the south their entire life, I can honestly say I've never seen or heard of anyone here who collected Nazi memorabilia. 

Nice cheap shot at Southerners, though. Try harder next time. 

12 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Well, as someone who has lived in the south their entire life, I can honestly say I've never seen or heard of anyone here who collected Nazi memorabilia. 

Nice cheap shot at Southerners, though. Try harder next time. 

I'm also born and raised in the South. There is a bar less than a mile from my house that burns crosses and has swastika parties in the field next to it. Also, I've met several who collect the stuff and proudly use the flags as curtains. No cheap shots. Just life experience.