Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 'Black Bird' was Chernobyl's own Mothman

UM-Bot

I am open to this as I believe something crypto was likely involved in that Pennsylvania/Ohio stuff.

Here is a discussion of the Mothman from a channeled source I have come to respect. 

Erik: No! This is an alien species, from a different planet. They are coming from the Andromeda galaxy. Their planet (from our timeline perspective) was a planet that was very similar to ours from our timelines to ours with forest and water. The planet went through a collision of some sort with what looks like a big rock that destroyed their planet. Only a few made it out on time. Ours was the closest planet to theirs, what they were looking for. There are only 5 of them a little bit spread out across the planet. There is one in Russia, one in Africa, it looks like they are spread across all continents.

Later in that interview actually comes the following!!!:

Erik: they are nocturnal. Sometimes they do come out during the day but it is only to make a point, to be seen for a specific reason. Because a lot of people don’t understand they are trying to give us a signal that something is not right. They want to warn people in some way or form.

Me, yeah, I’ve have heard of that.

Erik: The biggest one was Chernobyl.

Me: Ah…

Erik: A few days before the Chernobyl disaster, they were seen. This was reported to the policy, to the Russion Government. They basically did nothing about it. Why they were there? But they probably thought people were crazy.

Me: But seeing mothman does not translate to doing something to avoid Chernobyl. You have to work on their messaging. That all I can say. Send us a memo. Hey Dude!

Erik: :That’s the problem. Lots of Aliens species have the possibility to communicate on a mental level, telepathy level. They don’t, they are not that far advanced yet. They are very close to us in terms of evolution of their species. What they do, they communicate with sounds but their sound is at such high pitch that people mind cannot handle it and that is the problem so they try to show up and say hey when I show up, this happens. This is the only way they can communicate with human beings.

(note: the 'Me:' in the above is not your dear papageorge, but Erik's mom (a long story; Erik is deceased in the physical and communicates through mediums. I believe I had a physical plane prank played on me by Erik that was related by me in another thread in this forum)

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 2

b98087948d6eea0f055f12ef8061048a.gif

• Haha 7

Funny how hindsight is always 20/20. Especially when it comes to evil omens.
Seriously. Think about all the times creepy cryptids have been seen/reported. Not all of them were portents of doom, but we love remembering and talking about the ones that we think were. It's like any coincidence, really. Things happen all the time, but the things that resonate with 'synchronicity' are the ones we remember the most.

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Stiff said:

b98087948d6eea0f055f12ef8061048a.gif

I've heard that memes are a tool of the lazy and unintelligent. Any opinion on that?

B)

• Thanks 1

This is crazy interesting. I don't usually believe in the supernatural, but, the Mothman stories have always excited me.

Edited by Gary Meadows

15 minutes ago, Gary Meadows said:

I've heard that memes are a tool of the lazy and unintelligent. Any opinion on that?

T3LW.gif

8Jzo.gif

c8a67936f8ceef7175302f5f44920c5dbc51c1ee

AZl6.gif

tenor.gif

captain-kirk-slapping-animated-gif.gif

• Haha 9

It's a neat idea but I really think it's grasping at straws.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I am open to this as I believe something crypto was likely involved in that Pennsylvania/Ohio stuff.

Here is a discussion of the Mothman from a channeled source I have come to respect. 

Erik: No! This is an alien species, from a different planet. They are coming from the Andromeda galaxy. Their planet (from our timeline perspective) was a planet that was very similar to ours from our timelines to ours with forest and water. The planet went through a collision of some sort with what looks like a big rock that destroyed their planet. Only a few made it out on time. Ours was the closest planet to theirs, what they were looking for. There are only 5 of them a little bit spread out across the planet. There is one in Russia, one in Africa, it looks like they are spread across all continents.

Later in that interview actually comes the following!!!:

Erik: they are nocturnal. Sometimes they do come out during the day but it is only to make a point, to be seen for a specific reason. Because a lot of people don’t understand they are trying to give us a signal that something is not right. They want to warn people in some way or form.

Me, yeah, I’ve have heard of that.

Erik: The biggest one was Chernobyl.

Me: Ah…

Erik: A few days before the Chernobyl disaster, they were seen. This was reported to the policy, to the Russion Government. They basically did nothing about it. Why they were there? But they probably thought people were crazy.

Me: But seeing mothman does not translate to doing something to avoid Chernobyl. You have to work on their messaging. That all I can say. Send us a memo. Hey Dude!

Erik: :That’s the problem. Lots of Aliens species have the possibility to communicate on a mental level, telepathy level. They don’t, they are not that far advanced yet. They are very close to us in terms of evolution of their species. What they do, they communicate with sounds but their sound is at such high pitch that people mind cannot handle it and that is the problem so they try to show up and say hey when I show up, this happens. This is the only way they can communicate with human beings.

(note: the 'Me:' in the above is not your dear papageorge, but Erik's mom (a long story; Erik is deceased in the physical and communicates through mediums. I believe I had a physical plane prank played on me by Erik that was related by me in another thread in this forum)

Facepalm..........

Edited by A rather obscure Bassoon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

Facepalm..........

(isn't this mature...non-substantive replies; what a forum!)

Oh well, Thumb-nose back at you then!

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thinks these entities maybe harbingers of something bad.As with most things paranormal,impossible to prove as they are probably not flesh and blood and only believed by witnesses to them or people who have witnessed other entities.

• Like 1

But just how much truth is there to these accounts ?

"Now it's become one of those fables that's difficult to track because it relies on the accounts of people who died due to radioactive contamination," said Maxwell

in other words zero proof, we dont even have Proof these tales were not dreamed up decades after the event.

before it was as well known and way before the Hollywood version of keels mothman book i did a fair amount of mothman research i wanted it to be real with my focus starting with both keels book and peeling away the normal hype and embelishment, which there was a lot of.

had keel not written a book and a old out of date failing bridge not gave up long after point pleasants mothman folklore would have been in files with dover demond and loveland frog,

the orginal case and sightings were rather mundain and not hard to explain in down to earth prosiac terms. admitted not as exciting as the paranormal supernatural versions.

seems when messengers of doom do get reported its always after the catastrophe, and made to fit.

i recall Penn Jillette discussing true believers claiming nostradamus preducted 911 and his fans knew it before the event happened, he went on to say basically there is no bigger definition of evil to know of some ( like 911 ) disaster in advance and do zero about it. of course excuses start flowing.

in addition to boast one knew after the fact is pretty low way to get attention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

large, dark headless creature with gigantic wings and fire red eyes.

How does that work? In that case, i got fingers but no hands. What say you now, wannabe Moth Man?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

How does that work? In that case, i got fingers but no hands. What say you now, wannabe Moth Man?

with the exception of size, and its proven humans cant gauge size well in these situations the orginal witness descriptions of mothman,

mothman.jpg.6b3d5ef711be71c7ff3e76dfe0faa064.jpg

were a basic match to the Strigiformes.

images(52).jpg.09bb1a81fa89247921661cee678504b8.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

HBO makes a crappy (and even worse, ugly to look at) show about Chernobyl and suddenly everybody is talking about it.

Yeah this is just people retroactively inserting something "spooky" into an unfortunate event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

with the exception of size, and its proven humans cant gauge size well in these situations the orginal witness descriptions of mothman,

mothman.jpg.6b3d5ef711be71c7ff3e76dfe0faa064.jpg

were a basic match to the Strigiformes.

images(52).jpg.09bb1a81fa89247921661cee678504b8.jpg

Those look like glowing nipples.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Gary Meadows said:

B)

Dante's work is a meme. So is Mary Shelley's and  Mark Twain's. I've never been called lazy or unintelligent for reading them. Perhaps it's lazy to not find out the definition of a meme.

• Thanks 2

There were indeed omens portending disaster, specifically, deficiencies in the reactor design and operating procedures as described in the INSAG reports.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If I remember correctly, I have mentioned somewhere on the forum before that the similar event happened to Vladimir Arsenyev's 1908 expedition over the mountains of Sikhote-Alin. He encountered something which his local companions called "a flying man". The event took place on the Gobilli river, and a few weeks later all his crew nearly died of starvation on the Khutu river. It was described in details in his books "Жизнь и приключения в тайге" ('Life and Adventures in Taiga', edited from the newspaper reports by M. Azadovski) and "В горах Сихотэ-Алиня" ('In the Mountains of Sikhote-Alin', written by Arseniev himself).

On 20.6.2019 at 9:26 PM, papageorge1 said:

This is an alien species, from a different planet. They are coming from the Andromeda galaxy. Their planet (from our timeline perspective) was a planet that was very similar to ours from our timelines to ours with forest and water. The planet went through a collision of some sort with what looks like a big rock that destroyed their planet. Only a few made it out on time. Ours was the closest planet to theirs, what they were looking for. There are only 5 of them a little bit spread out across the planet. There is one in Russia, one in Africa, it looks like they are spread across all continents.

Is that a quote from a SiFi book for 5 to 7yo kids?

• Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, toast said:

Is that a quote from a SiFi book for 5 to 7yo kids?

If you actually read my reply post you should know it's not.

a mothman or alien? so many stories over the years like UFO deactiviating a nuke before lauch, aliens around all natural disasters, maybe they are causing it and seeing how humankind reacts?

6 hours ago, geraldnewfie said:

a mothman or alien? so many stories over the years like UFO deactiviating a nuke before lauch, aliens around all natural disasters, maybe they are causing it and seeing how humankind reacts?

thats what john keel believed...