Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RabidMongoose

Software Advice

3 posts in this topic

RabidMongoose

Please can I have some advice of website creation and hosting software. My needs:

1. A good collection of professional stock pictures included to create a professional looking website.

2. Software easy to use (as my programming skills are basic). Preferably click and drop with an easy to grasp UI to create my website.

3. Lowest cost possible (both the cost of the software and domain hosting with emails).

4. I am trying to build an interactive training website which gives a theory, then has some interactive training exercises to show the customer how to apply it.

5. The means to survey customers and feed that information to me for data mining.

Thanks!

Desertrat56
Posted (edited)

You could use GoDaddy as the web host (very easy to set up) and then there are survey sites that will let you set up surveys, I don't know how the data is stored though. 

One survey site is iqconnect.com;   there are others.

Edited by Desertrat56

Manwon Lender
4 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Please can I have some advice of website creation and hosting software. My needs:

1. A good collection of professional stock pictures included to create a professional looking website.

2. Software easy to use (as my programming skills are basic). Preferably click and drop with an easy to grasp UI to create my website.

3. Lowest cost possible (both the cost of the software and domain hosting with emails).

4. I am trying to build an interactive training website which gives a theory, then has some interactive training exercises to show the customer how to apply it.

5. The means to survey customers and feed that information to me for data mining.

Thanks!

Sometimes it is easier to hire someone to build it, that way you get everything want and there are less headaches.